• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

210 & 205M @ Precision

Reactions: JPaul
1715630759975.png

per sierra website

Not sure I would trust that site. They don't take credit cards.
Looks like they use Fortis for payments, which is a legit credit card payment system for embedding into e-commerce. I didn't see the usual BitCoin, Zelle, etc scam payment signs. Also, they have a pretty broad amount of stuff available, but not lots of unobtanium stuff in stock, which is usually a dead giveaway.

N565 8lbs $339

Reactions: John Glidewell
Not sure I would trust that site. They don't take credit cards.
They use Fortis, a payment solutions platform, so you can use your credit card. I do not know anything about the reloading site but the payment company they use (Fortis) is legit.

Looks like they use Fortis for payments, which is a legit credit card payment system for embedding into e-commerce. I didn't see the usual BitCoin, Zelle, etc scam payment signs. Also, they have a pretty broad amount of stuff available, but not lots of unobtanium stuff in stock, which is usually a dead giveaway.

N565 8lbs $339
Ok. Well, they had some large magnum rifle primers in stock, also :)

You guys who ordered from ok reloading.com... Let us know how it turns out.

Mike

It looks like they created a shipping label for my order, but then….weirdness

1715802875276.png

So, there was definitely a package for me picked up from Butch's Guns, but there was a problem with the label and it was returned. So not quite a scam yet, but still kind of fishy.

Anyway...

There's still hope, then. Thanks for the update. It seems none of the shipping companies are reliable, these days, especially fedex.

Edit: Just got the tracking number. Seems legit.

Last edited:
I'd call Butch's if anything. I'm sure they could give you an answer.

Not like they're in a major metro area!

H1000

Retumbo

Reactions: rockchalk06

Great price on N140 8lbs w free hazmat

Reactions: Deadfall