• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Red pill books?

Sirshredalot

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2019
I would post in the recommended books thread, but this is a very specific request.

I looking for books(fiction or non fiction) that detail conspiracy or awakening... anything on the rockafellers?

Ive read the classics like 1984, fahreheit 451, and brave new world...as well as a modern tale of mind control and human trafficking.

Im looking for similar reads.
Anyone got anything?

Please and thank you
Shred

I looking for books(fiction or non fiction) that detail conspiracy or awakening...

Im looking for similar reads.
Anyone got anything?

Please and thank you
Shred

Recently I fell into a rabbit hole after investigating why the book of Genesis uses both plural and singular verbs and pronoun when referencing God. Found a feller by the name of Paul Wallis that had already gone down this path a few years earlier and wrote a couple books on the topic. Which lead me to finding works of translations from the Ancient stories written on tablets (the clay kind) that were later modified and coalesced into many of the Old Testament books but specifically Genesis.

It's a deep rabbit hole but if you end up reading or listening to Zecharia Sitchin's work The twelfth planet (and his other works that I'm still working through) your eyes will be opened to almost every scifi story ever told by hollywood and others. You will have a much deeper understanding of where and why we are here as a species and where we may end up... you may also feel enlighted while watching us repeat the entire saga again but this time as "the gods" of our new creation to do the very same tasks we were created for...

Billy Carson was just on Joe Rogan's podcast and would be of interest in this topic. Episode #2160

There's a great six book fiction series by DJ Molles called "The Remaining". It's about a virus that turns most into zombie like killers. The main character is an Army Delta type who survives and slowly gains a group of followers as he is trying to reestablish some seeds of society.