• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Seekins Havak PH2 LOP

perdurabo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2014
Texas
This was asked before a few years ago but Im hoping someone has come up with a solution since then. I have a newer Seekins Havak PH2 but I find the LOP is way too short. I asked Seekins about it and they claim they don't make spacers and don't know of anyone that does. Now, I know that Grayboe makes a drop in inlet Phoenix 2 stock for the Havak action which is "not quite rem 700" but honestly, I really prefer the shape, weight and pistol grip palm swell of the factory stock over the Grayboe. My only problem is LOP. Not interested in McMillan/Manners either.

Has anyone come up with aftermarket spacers for the factory PH2 stock? Is the buttpad a common shape (as opposed to "grind to fit") such that maybe a bolt-on aftermarket pad might give me the added LOP?

Know anyone who 3d prints? Unless its a glue on, give them the pad as a template, get some longer screws, voila.

As a matter of fact I found a guy who has made spacers for the PH2 stock in the past and offered to sell me two 1/2" ones. I will update here once I get them and test them. Any idea where I might be able to get longer matching thread pitch button head screws?

Ace hardware. I bought a 3D printed spacer from a guy on here a few years back. He was in the seekins havak thread. It worked great but I don’t remember who it was.

Can you push your scope forward a pic rail slot or two? For positional shooting I run my LOP at 12.75" and push my scope farther forward on the pic rail.

Can you push your scope forward a pic rail slot or two? For positional shooting I run my LOP at 12.75" and push my scope farther forward on the pic rail.

If I run the bolt with the rifle in my shoulder and the bolt shroud touches my nose, it's too short.

If I run the bolt with the rifle in my shoulder and the bolt shroud touches my nose, it's too short.
1715737389767.jpeg

Found a photo of you.

I never understood why manufacturers don’t include LOP spacers with their stocks.

• Haha
Reactions: perdurabo