• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

So.... Is this good police work?

So I take it all you guys are against water boarding?
Against American citizens, on US soil , for traffic violations on the road side before being convicted of any crime? then yes .

Yes I did issue DUI's to fellow LE. I have also called citizens an Uber on my own dime in lieu of taking them to jail. I also did not arrest every person who committed a crime because I had the discretion to weigh the situation out.

Yes there are lazy cops and some who got picked on in school that have an authority complex. All true.

You don't know me or my belief system. You like all ignorant people cast dispersion on an entire group for the behavior of a few.

I say ignorant in the true definition of the word, not as an insult.

I agree that there are problems that need to be addressed. Why don't you join up and change a few things from the inside if it bothers you so much.

I did.

LEOs serve and protect a corrupt gov’t while forcing the agendas of evil politicians onto the masses. This is not a “good cop/bad cop” thing as so many small minds try to make it. What it comes down to is that a man cannot be at odds with the gov’t that rules him while backing the blue. It’s a contradiction if there ever was one. Those that willingly serve the state and those that are forced at gunpoint to live under it’s thumb are across the line from one another. Nothing will ever change this.

I can’t imagine that felt pleasant. I stepped on to a fire ant colony in Florida while getting out of a car. They were biting my ankles and legs instantly. I was dancing like a fool and yelling fuck fuck fuck! Luckily I cut them off before they got to my nuts. Had red bumps for over a year on my ankles and legs.

Anyone who has lived in the south for more than a minute knows fire ants do not immediately bite. They wait until the entire colony is in position before the attack signal is sounded

Reactions: Grim's Reapers
LEOs serve and protect a corrupt gov’t while forcing the agendas of evil politicians onto the masses. This is not a “good cop/bad cop” thing as so many small minds try to make it. What it comes down to is that a man cannot be at odds with the gov’t that rules him while backing the blue. It’s a contradiction if there ever was one. Those that willingly serve the state and those that are forced at gunpoint to live under it’s thumb are across the line from one another. Nothing will ever change this.
So you're mindset is let's just have a free for all with no consequence for malice, theft, murder you name it?

Anyone who has lived in the south for more than a minute knows fire ants do not immediately bite. They wait until the entire colony is in position before the attack signal is sounded
Someone above answered my question about their process of giving the attack command. I always wondered how they pulled that off. I've been swarmed more times than I can count being a Florida native. Fishing from a lake or canal bank is pretty much guaranteed to get you swarmed when the ant mound is hidden under weeds and such. @EddieNFL You ever seen them floating down a flooded area after a hurricane in a ball? Those little bastards form a ball of hundreds of ants and just float it out until they find dry land to infest. Their resilience is ridiculous.

Someone above answered my question about their process of giving the attack command. I always wondered how they pulled that off. I've been swarmed more times than I can count being a Florida native. Fishing from a lake or canal bank is pretty much guaranteed to get you swarmed when the ant mound is hidden under weeds and such. @EddieNFL You ever seen them floating down a flooded area after a hurricane in a ball? Those little bastards form a ball of hundreds of ants and just float it out until they find dry land to infest. Their resilience is ridiculous.

I don’t think they can drown.

Think I read when you crush one a scent is released that activates all the other sons of satan.

• Haha
Reactions: Grim's Reapers
Finally watched part of the video. The hardest part was knowing that the child was watching this happen and powerless to stop it. How can this child not hate cops for the rest of their lives? All he could see and remember is them hurting his mom. This is simply wrong. And yes, good for her filing a lawsuit.

Problem is, taxpayers will be paying for it, I am sure.

I think the officers should be personally sued and removed from their jobs and unemployable as LE. I don't even want them being mall cops.

Go and gather shopping carts for Walmart. Either that or they get the same treatment. Hold them face down in an ant hill.

Anyone here knows I am supportive of LE. This is not LE. This is barbaric and it really does need to stop and I understand the frustration. Because, as we all know, to stop someone from doing bad things, you have to stop them from doing bad things.

Unless it's to wash all the ants off.

Imagine how much that itches. Ant bites are the worst.

That was fire searing pain all over her face and upper body at the time they all bit.

But yeah then the itch later.

Always three sides to every story:

Ruben Espinoza, the police chief for the Santa Fe Independent School District, told NBC affiliate KPRC of Houston that the video does not tell the full story of what happened. Espinoza, an officer at the time who responded to the school, is named as a defendant in the lawsuit, as are an officer and the city of Santa Fe.

A lawyer for the city said Rogers’ claims against the city of Santa Fe were dismissed.

“The city is monitoring the litigation and the court’s analysis of the claim against the officer,” attorney Norman Ray Giles said.

Espinoza said Rogers tried to cut to the front of the area where parents were dropping off their children. He told the station that she was apprehended by different officers a short time later and allegedly drove off the road onto the grass after the officers turned their police lights on.

"She turned her vehicle into a bus driveway where students are dropped off by the bus. That location at the front of the school is very close to where kids are being dropped off. I could tell she was determined not to stop, so my fear was ... that she was going to run over someone near the school," Espinoza said. "So, I used my vehicle to stop her vehicle from doing that."

Espinoza accused her of "being erratic and noncompliant," according to KPRC.

Espinoza said that Rogers was "treated with respect" and "professionalism" during her arrest and that there was not a visible ant pile.

"She was not abused," he said. "There were no ants that we could see."

Espinoza acknowledged that Rogers did yell about ants, but he told KPRC that she was lifted from the ground seconds after she alerted the officers to the insects.

The lawsuit, however, said that the officers were not being respectful and that they even told Rogers her son was watching from the car.

"Plaintiff didn’t want her son to hear her in pain, so she got quiet while she was in excruciating pain," the lawsuit said.

Your side- my side - and what really happened…..

Reactions: Ronws

Espinoza acknowledged that Rogers did yell about ants, but he told KPRC that she was lifted from the ground seconds after she alerted the officers to the insects.

Officer standing over her appears to swat something off the back of her arm before she screams about ants. Was it ants?

I'm counting at least 20 seconds from the 1st scream about ants and they still have not started to move her.

Last edited:
Always three sides to every story:

Ruben Espinoza, the police chief for the Santa Fe Independent School District, told NBC affiliate KPRC of Houston that the video does not tell the full story of what happened. Espinoza, an officer at the time who responded to the school, is named as a defendant in the lawsuit, as are an officer and the city of Santa Fe.

A lawyer for the city said Rogers’ claims against the city of Santa Fe were dismissed.

“The city is monitoring the litigation and the court’s analysis of the claim against the officer,” attorney Norman Ray Giles said.

Espinoza said Rogers tried to cut to the front of the area where parents were dropping off their children. He told the station that she was apprehended by different officers a short time later and allegedly drove off the road onto the grass after the officers turned their police lights on.

"She turned her vehicle into a bus driveway where students are dropped off by the bus. That location at the front of the school is very close to where kids are being dropped off. I could tell she was determined not to stop, so my fear was ... that she was going to run over someone near the school," Espinoza said. "So, I used my vehicle to stop her vehicle from doing that."

Espinoza accused her of "being erratic and noncompliant," according to KPRC.

Espinoza said that Rogers was "treated with respect" and "professionalism" during her arrest and that there was not a visible ant pile.

The lawsuit, however, said that the officers were not being respectful and that they even told Rogers her son was watching from the car.

"Plaintiff didn’t want her son to hear her in pain, so she got quiet while she was in excruciating pain," the lawsuit said.

Your side- my side - and what really happened…..
How about footage from other body cams? Phone video from other people there?

If she was endangering others and this was a case of FAFO, will it mitigate the ant bites? Is there other body cam footage that shows a squashed ant bed?