• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Some college ‘men’ seem willing to donate testicles to ‘trans men’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

I can’t tell if the woman behind this video is real or if she’s going undercover as an ardent gender activist (I think/hope the latter). What I can tell you is that she was able to find several men at Georgia State University in Atlanta (Motto: “Truth shall overcome”) who were willing to contemplate favorably donating their testicles to a “trans man” (i.e., mentally ill woman). Egypt lasted 3,000 years, and Rome and Byzantium both had thousand-year runs, but we in America seem to have reached the end stage in a mere 60 years. Talk about efficiency.
Georgia State University was founded in 1913 as a night school for technology and commerce and was initially affiliated with Georgia Tech. Then, in 1947, it was affiliated with the University of Georgia. With that background and over 50,000 students, it’s a real institution, not some fly-by-night place that hands out phony diplomas. Having said that, I’m now wondering what’s really going on at Georgia State University.
In this video, seven men (including one so-called “trans woman”) don’t run screaming in horror at the idea of giving up the family jewels to help mentally ill women pretend to be men. Instead, they’re open-minded to the point of agreeing to the idea. Only one man was initially taken aback, but then he, too, fell into line.
INSANE: College students are so brainwashed by gender ideology that they're willing to donate their own t*sticles to a trans person to "fight toxic masculinity."

📹@Simply_Shula pic.twitter.com/BDLRq6zhwN
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 13, 2024
I understand that seven people out of 50,000 is an infinitesimally small sampling (or, more accurately, seven men out of the approximately 22,000 men who fill about 40% of the spots on campus compared to women). But wouldn’t you think that in the years before America went crazy, the number of men agreeing to this lunacy, or even contemplating it, would have been zero?
And before you discount those seven men and what they mean, consider that just a few decades ago, gay relationships were viewed unfavorably across America. Then, people began to change their minds, but they viewed same-sex marriage unfavorably. By 2015, though, America was suddenly told that same-sex marriage is in the Constitution (it was hiding behind abortion). And now, we’re inundated with the idea that something called “gender identity” is infinitely fluid and that bizarre surgeries and dangerous drugs can magically create a whole new you.
So, today, seven...tomorrow, a whole world that is testicle free (or at least has half as many testicles).

THE UPSIDE TO THIS INSANITY IS THE FACT THAT THESE "MEN" WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SIRE ANY OFFSPRING!
SIGN THEM UP! A BUCK PER NUT!

I can’t tell if the woman behind this video is real or if she’s going undercover as an ardent gender activist (I think/hope the latter). What I can tell you is that she was able to find several men at Georgia State University in Atlanta (Motto: “Truth shall overcome”) who were willing to contemplate favorably donating their testicles to a “trans man” (i.e., mentally ill woman). Egypt lasted 3,000 years, and Rome and Byzantium both had thousand-year runs, but we in America seem to have reached the end stage in a mere 60 years. Talk about efficiency.
Georgia State University was founded in 1913 as a night school for technology and commerce and was initially affiliated with Georgia Tech. Then, in 1947, it was affiliated with the University of Georgia. With that background and over 50,000 students, it’s a real institution, not some fly-by-night place that hands out phony diplomas. Having said that, I’m now wondering what’s really going on at Georgia State University.
In this video, seven men (including one so-called “trans woman”) don’t run screaming in horror at the idea of giving up the family jewels to help mentally ill women pretend to be men. Instead, they’re open-minded to the point of agreeing to the idea. Only one man was initially taken aback, but then he, too, fell into line.

I understand that seven people out of 50,000 is an infinitesimally small sampling (or, more accurately, seven men out of the approximately 22,000 men who fill about 40% of the spots on campus compared to women). But wouldn’t you think that in the years before America went crazy, the number of men agreeing to this lunacy, or even contemplating it, would have been zero?
And before you discount those seven men and what they mean, consider that just a few decades ago, gay relationships were viewed unfavorably across America. Then, people began to change their minds, but they viewed same-sex marriage unfavorably. By 2015, though, America was suddenly told that same-sex marriage is in the Constitution (it was hiding behind abortion). And now, we’re inundated with the idea that something called “gender identity” is infinitely fluid and that bizarre surgeries and dangerous drugs can magically create a whole new you.
So, today, seven...tomorrow, a whole world that is testicle free (or at least has half as many testicles).

THE UPSIDE TO THIS INSANITY IS THE FACT THAT THESE "MEN" WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SIRE ANY OFFSPRING!
SIGN THEM UP! A BUCK PER NUT!
They may not breed, but that's not the point. The point is to reinforce their ranks through the NEXT round of children that they indoctrinate. This movement literally is parasitic as it requires families to supply them with members. We should never forget that.

Atlanta is an “International” city no longer representative of Georgia. GA State fits right into modern Atlanta.

The woke crowd might talk about giving away their testicles, but what they really mean is they'd give away other people's testicles.

Because they don't have testicles. Or anything else of value for that matter.

The patriarchy of cis gendered white males appropriated them.

And now testicular reparations are in order.

You know... in the name of justice and whatnot... and systemic testicularism.

Reactions: Keeper22
Already gutless might as well be nutless.
1715783876682.png

• Haha
Reactions: geek65
This slippery slope started when the society started condoning gay relationships. When Thomas Jefferson was in the Virginia government he signed a law that made sodomy a capital offense.

Reactions: XP1K
This is nothing new. Men have been donating their testicles to women for millennia. I have personally seen it at work.

Reactions: aam
Hopefully them balls fall off from gangrene on that busted fucked up in the head trannie. But I’m also fine with that Woke lil soy bitch loosing his useless ball sack so he can’t reproduce some busted stupid trannies kids.

It doesn't matter if a set of donated testicles has no plumbing to connect to- skin is enough- because it's about the "feeling" the recipient gets when their 'male' partner Teabags them or gives them a Roman War Helmet. It's all about the delusion.

Reactions: Redlion