• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some of you guys are in for a surprise

The first rule of super secret snipershide club is you don't talk about super secret snipershide club.

The actual vetting process was done months ago. Where as info was gathered about members and whether or not they put beans in their Chilli or pineapple on their pizza. Approptite memebers were then invited in.

After they learned to recite buddly quotes, and got their special matching squirrle patches. They then also received their link to the underground px. As well as a nice grab bag with some spin D soda. A tactycool tactical sniperhide thong and an extra small fleshlight.

IMG_5560.jpeg

Reactions: lash
The first rule of super secret snipershide club is you don't talk about super secret snipershide club.

The actual vetting process was done months ago. Where as info was gathered about members and whether or not they put beans in their Chilli or pineapple on their pizza. Approptite memebers were then invited in.

After they learned to recite buddly quotes, and got their special matching squirrle patches. They then also received their link to the underground px. As well as a nice grab bag with some spin D soda. A tactycool tactical sniperhide thong and an extra small fleshlight.
I put pineapple in my chili and beans on my pizza. Does that count?

Ooh! That gives me an idea. Chili with beans and pineapple on a pepperoni pizza.🍕

No Bergaras allowed though.

R

I put pineapple in my chili and beans on my pizza. Does that count?

Ooh! That gives me an idea. Chili with beans and pineapple on a pepperoni pizza.🍕
Country style ribs, your favorite BBQ sauce, roast it with some pineapple. Full recipe is for sale in the underground px. 😂😂😂

Reactions: lash
It ain’t no surprise. My motto is “to keep a man happy you gotta keep his stomach full and his balls empty.”
Haha, I've been telling my misses that same thing for 30 years. I spose me being 90Lbs over weight , (including full balls), has gotten her over the line so far.

Is there any fuel left in the savage fags’ tank?

Yo’ salvage rifle so shitty…