• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Some of you guys are in for a surprise

The first rule of super secret snipershide club is you don't talk about super secret snipershide club.

The actual vetting process was done months ago. Where as info was gathered about members and whether or not they put beans in their Chilli or pineapple on their pizza. Approptite memebers were then invited in.

After they learned to recite buddly quotes, and got their special matching squirrle patches. They then also received their link to the underground px. As well as a nice grab bag with some spin D soda. A tactycool tactical sniperhide thong and an extra small fleshlight.

IMG_5560.jpeg

Reactions: lash
The first rule of super secret snipershide club is you don't talk about super secret snipershide club.

The actual vetting process was done months ago. Where as info was gathered about members and whether or not they put beans in their Chilli or pineapple on their pizza. Approptite memebers were then invited in.

After they learned to recite buddly quotes, and got their special matching squirrle patches. They then also received their link to the underground px. As well as a nice grab bag with some spin D soda. A tactycool tactical sniperhide thong and an extra small fleshlight.
I put pineapple in my chili and beans on my pizza. Does that count?

Ooh! That gives me an idea. Chili with beans and pineapple on a pepperoni pizza.🍕

No Bergaras allowed though.

R

I put pineapple in my chili and beans on my pizza. Does that count?

Ooh! That gives me an idea. Chili with beans and pineapple on a pepperoni pizza.🍕
Country style ribs, your favorite BBQ sauce, roast it with some pineapple. Full recipe is for sale in the underground px. 😂😂😂

It ain’t no surprise. My motto is “to keep a man happy you gotta keep his stomach full and his balls empty.”
Haha, I've been telling my misses that same thing for 30 years. I spose me being 90Lbs over weight , (including full balls), has gotten her over the line so far.

Country style ribs, your favorite BBQ sauce, roast it with some pineapple. Full recipe is for sale in the underground px. 😂😂😂
Well, to turn this completely into the Nom Nom Nom thread, many pork recipes benefit from the addition of pineapple juice or pineapple 🍍.

• Haha
Reactions: The D
Well, to turn this completely into the Nom Nom Nom thread, many pork recipes benefit from the addition of pineapple juice or pineapple 🍍.
I prefer marinating pork in sour orange juice. Much less sweet than pineapple but to each their own

Is there any fuel left in the savage fags’ tank?

Yo’ salvage rifle so shitty…

Ok,
so after 12 pages, we all realize that if you have an issue with a SH sponsor, you do the following:

1. Contact them directly, by phone first, email second.

2. If not resolved, contact me, I might be able to get it sorted.

3. Still not resolved, post your issue for the world to see

Thanks for listen to my Ted Talk
And thank y’all for the red “Banned” banner under the offending user names. Makes my life easier. Great idea whoever.

Crappy image. but this symbol next to or below the avatar/member name/tag line indicates the original poster in subsequent posts, if that's your question.

images
And here I always thought that was the "hit in chest with RPG" symbol.

• Haha
Y'all need some real Al Pastor tacos.
Marinated and vertical grilled on a trompo.....with a pineapple on top, served with.....pineapple.
If done correctly it is killa macgilla good.

Reactions: lash and Lowlight