• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Stock Market

I foresee a lawsuit: FSD cuts line, pisses Bubba off, Tesla driver gunned down, Tesla at fault because juries always find against multi-billion dollar companies.

ETA: That was an illegal lane change crossing solid white line. I thought they were supposed to obey all traffic laws? 🤔

The legality of crossing a single solid white line depends on the jurisdiction and the specific road rules in place. In many places, a single solid white line indicates that lane changes are discouraged but not illegal. It often suggests that you should avoid changing lanes unless it is necessary and safe to do so. However, there are exceptions, particularly in areas where a solid white line is used to demarcate lanes that lead to specific turn-only lanes or other special use lanes.

For example:
- In the United States, the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) states that a single solid white line discourages lane changes but does not prohibit them.

Now you know.

The legality of crossing a single solid white line depends on the jurisdiction and the specific road rules in place. In many places, a single solid white line indicates that lane changes are discouraged but not illegal. It often suggests that you should avoid changing lanes unless it is necessary and safe to do so. However, there are exceptions, particularly in areas where a solid white line is used to demarcate lanes that lead to specific turn-only lanes or other special use lanes.

For example:
- In the United States, the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) states that a single solid white line discourages lane changes but does not prohibit them.

Now you know.
Bubba with a short temper won’t care. Seems now cars can FAFO too.

Computers acting like humans is not a good thing.
1000004802.png

Ram drivers are the biggest douche bags on the road. Followed closely by Kia drivers.

Tesla driver douchebagness has actually been pretty low in my experience.

Reactions: Emerson0311
ETA: That was an illegal lane change crossing solid white line. I thought they were supposed to obey all traffic laws? 🤔

In the video I did not see a turn signal on the display associated with the lane change to the right but a turn signal was engaged in the display for the two lane changes left.

Do we know if the driver initiated the two signals left and maybe the AI acted in accordance with the driver's input ?

Since the driver can override speed limits maybe driver input can override traffic laws as well.

Ram drivers are the biggest douche bags on the road. Followed closely by Kia drivers.

Tesla driver douchebagness has actually been pretty low in my experience.
The “rollin’ coal” crowd cruising for cock are always bad, but Audi drivers, world wide, have always been the worst I’ve seen. In Europe, especially if they have Swiss plates.

On the road, no, the very few Teslas I’ve seen have been dicks. Out of the car, they’re right up there with gluten free cross fitters who won’t shut the fuck up about how good their shit smells.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Interesting that this woman, Beth M. Hammack, was chosen to step into the opening as the Cleveland Fed President.
Very little public info on her. Political appointment ?
The central bank district announced Wednesday that Beth M. Hammack, 52, will be the next leader of the central bank district when Loretta Mester steps down June 30. Hammack assumes the office officially on Aug. 21. In the interim, Cleveland Fed First Vice President Mark S. Meder will serve as the president.
“It is a great privilege to serve the Fourth District, and the country, in fulfilling our mission of fostering a strong, stable economy in which all Americans have the opportunity to prosper,” Hammack said in a statement. “I cannot wait to lead the Bank’s talented team, who deliver every day on our important mission.”

For anyone that doubts the game is rigged.

Exxon trouncing Salesforce since software stock replaced oil giant in the Dow four years ago​

There will be a lot more getting hammered into the summer.
When the "investors" start to see their retirement accounts dropping... Going to be a rush for the door.
Between debt, numbers not meeting expectations and politics... Going to be a lot of money parked on the side lines.

One more example of why stock holders will never make a large profit off of TSLA stock. Note the drop off in volume.

Elon Musk accused of $7.5 billion insider trading in lawsuit from Tesla shareholder​

What happened to SMR this morning?

Never mind, it came back up. I don't think I've ever seen a stock lose 98.5% of it;s value for 2 hours and then come back. Must have been a human error somewhere.
1717427060591.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Do some research and get back to me with the inaccuracy.
Umm, no. I have more important shit to do, like, literally anything. I can discount it same as I discount any political commentary from Rachel Maddow, as they’re biased and agenda driven.

It’s hard enough to trust scientific studies as bias is rampant within them, and you think I’m going to take the word from an influencer on YouTube? I’m not a sheep.

One more thing: carbon is not a pollutant. It is the giver in all things life and the building block in all living organisms; without it we have nothing. The entire argument against carbon is an agenda driven con job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Redheeler and S3th
The mirage in the desert is disappearing..... Keep walking and another one will appear.

NEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - Some of Tesla's institutional shareholders are getting out, convinced that the electric carmaker's days of dizzying growth are in the rear-view mirror.
The company's shares are down nearly 30% this year and have fallen by more than 50% since their 2021 high, wiping out some $600 billion in market value as CEO Elon Musk has struggled with fierce competition and falling sales. Tesla's first-quarter results missed analyst expectations, though Musk said the company would release new models in 2025 that would be more affordable.

"It started to feel like the fundamentals were becoming detached from reality," said John Belton, a portfolio manager at Gabelli Funds whose firm sold its entire stake of 65,900 shares - acquired in early 2022 - in the first quarter of the year. “We think the stock works best when there are auto company fundamentals that justify the stock price.”
Tesla's nearly 14-fold increase in its stock the last five years has conditioned investors to hold on during periods of adversity and accept valuations that are more in line with technology companies than carmakers. This time however, even some of the company's diehard believers have become skeptical that the same kind of expansion lies ahead and think Tesla's shares have become too risky. Tesla did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

The mirage in the desert is disappearing..... Keep walking and another one will appear.

NEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - Some of Tesla's institutional shareholders are getting out, convinced that the electric carmaker's days of dizzying growth are in the rear-view mirror.
The company's shares are down nearly 30% this year and have fallen by more than 50% since their 2021 high, wiping out some $600 billion in market value as CEO Elon Musk has struggled with fierce competition and falling sales. Tesla's first-quarter results missed analyst expectations, though Musk said the company would release new models in 2025 that would be more affordable.

"It started to feel like the fundamentals were becoming detached from reality," said John Belton, a portfolio manager at Gabelli Funds whose firm sold its entire stake of 65,900 shares - acquired in early 2022 - in the first quarter of the year. “We think the stock works best when there are auto company fundamentals that justify the stock price.”
Tesla's nearly 14-fold increase in its stock the last five years has conditioned investors to hold on during periods of adversity and accept valuations that are more in line with technology companies than carmakers. This time however, even some of the company's diehard believers have become skeptical that the same kind of expansion lies ahead and think Tesla's shares have become too risky. Tesla did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

Reality always wins eventually.

Reality always wins eventually.
That comment pushed me back in my chair and brought out a laugh..... I was laughing with you, not at you.
I always enjoyed that look on one of my first year apprentices face when an old Journeyman would chew him a new ass hole for doing something stupid, without thinking. Later they would come talk to me about the incident. After a short conversation, my ending line was "Welcome to my World". Reality had arrived in their world.

Reactions: Emerson0311
The race to the $25,000 EV in the U.S. car market has been won, but not in the way the auto industry wanted.

Since January, Hertz Global Holdings has been in Tesla sales mode, with 20,000 electric vehicles from its global fleet, representing nearly a third of the rental-car company’s existing EV inventory, on the dealer lot. The move, viewed as a stumble in Hertz’s EV strategy — in 2021, it heralded plans to order hundreds of thousands of Teslas, Polestars and battery-electric GM models — also reflects a sobering up of the electrification hype within the U.S. auto industry, which has run into a consumer in 2024 spurning at least the expected pace of the transition away from gas-powered cars.

S3th

EV slump, Hertz fire sale take used Teslas to ‘no haggle’ $25,000 price​

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Tempting

And here's how they keep the index funds up. Eventually the rest of the world will catch on.

CrowdStrike, KKR, GoDaddy to Join Benchmark S&P 500​

Reuters) - The S&P Dow Jones Indices said on Friday that private equity firm KKR & Co, cybersecurity company CrowdStrike and internet services provider GoDaddy will join the benchmark S&P 500 before markets open on June 24.
Shares of CrowdStrike rose 6% in extended trading. KKR and GoDaddy climbed 9% and 3.6%, respectively.
The companies will replace recruitment services firm Robert Half, U.S. regional lender Comerica and gene sequencing machine maker Illumina in the index.