• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stock with adjustable LOP

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
While its easy to get a chassis with adjustable or custom LOP--do any stocks give you this--I've searched around (maybe not well enough). I've seen some extenders, but in a stock, would like something that can get me 15+ inches LOP (insert monkey joke here). WOuld be nice if adjustable as weather can go from t-shirt to heavy winter jacket.

Manners CS and CS2. Would need spacers to get it out to 15" tho.
Or look at the ARC Xylo. Stock-like grip with chassis-like adjustability.

KRG Bravo adjusts but it’s not tooless. It’s pretty easy with just 2 acres though

Last edited:
Reactions: DJL2 and rlsmith1
Most of the GRS stocks will get you the LOP you are after or real close.

Sadly can't use those options together, is either or.
But just realized the first one, Tool-less LOP for $300, DOES have cant adjustments too as well as LOP adj. So one can have cake and eat it too! Kind of a poor product name…not very descriptive.

Not cheap, unless you realize how much other options cost.

Reactions: 6.5SH
I have a Bravo, but i think of that as a chassis (I guess we blur the lines a little bit).

That GRS is an interesting stock--had not heard of them before--definitly something of interest.

My "reason" is to build a hunting rifle so as not to spook the locals, but keep all the cool crap I've come to enjoy with a chassis. Will have to have someone build/bed it, but I've earned a nice rifle. (just ask me).