• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast Road Trip Rant with Roberts

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

So we have this group text thing going on, and this morning I get a blitz of text messages from Chris Roberts. He is fired up and wanting to talk, and by talk I mean he wants to rant on the podcast about some happenings in the competition world.

See we have different kinds of competitions, you have a PRS Style, an NRL Hunter Style and what people call Sniper Matches. Well everyone wants to be a Sniper until it's time to do Sniper Shit. Cause Sniper Shit is often long and boring and long and boring makes for a shitty match. But you can adjust long and boring into more realistic stages vs a typical PRS Style match.

So Chris has some things he needs to get off his chest and I'm here to agree and promote his ranting because I feel the same way.

I think it's a good conversation, its a bit spicy but you like it that way.

Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing and thanks for being a part of the Everyday Sniper Podcast