• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

I'm curious too, $250 for what? I had to send my barreled action in to them to get my barrel set back since I have an early Gen 1 V22. They paid for shipping both ways, didn't charge for the service, and even threw in a 30MOA base for free (I had a 20MOA and wanted 30).
I have a gen1 as well. Why did you have to have the barrel set back?

I have a gen1 as well. Why did you have to have the barrel set back?
The early Gen 1's have a breachface that if you dryfire much can cause a burr to develop on the underside of the bolt that then catches on the ejector. This causes the bolt to stop midway through you bringing it to the rear. So they set the barrel back by a fraction of an inch to change the breachface. Plus they replaced the part of the bolt that had developed the burr and also timed the bolt ignition whatever that means.

Reactions: Kadams1563
$250 bill for what?

I have a friend that has had to send his back MULTIPLE times because it will fail to fire at least one center X per mag. They can’t seem to get it fixed but least they haven’t charged him.

He has pretty much stopped shooting it due to having to lift the bolt multiple times per magazine to fire one round.
$50 for shipping. $200 labor @$100 per hour to assess sticking bolt, accuracy, and damaged tenon threads for action bolt. Incidently, I was emailed yesterday stating there would be no charge after all, as the warranty changes had not been updated on the web page and I had not been informed that I would be charged if no warranty work was validated. Worked out ok for me, but the future does not bode well.

Last edited:
$250 bill for what?

I have a friend that has had to send his back MULTIPLE times because it will fail to fire at least one center X per mag. They can’t seem to get it fixed but least they haven’t charged him.

He has pretty much stopped shooting it due to having to lift the bolt multiple times per magazine to fire one round.
What trigger is he running? If it's a Timney, swap it.

My BnA works perfectly.
So does my TT....the question is has he isolated the action and trigger to see if it stays, or goes away by changing the trigger, or even a different bolt for that matter?

Reactions: Schütze
So does my TT....the question is has he isolated the action and trigger to see if it stays, or goes away by changing the trigger, or even a different bolt for that matter?
He’s on vacation and not answering messages lol. Once he’s back I’ll do some digging and see what all he’s tried. I believe he has changed triggers and bolts but not certain. Three of us ordered.gen 1 vudoos in like 2018 or something pretty early. Mine has been flawless but the other two have had issues.