• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics WTS: SIG Kilo 10K Gen II's $2325 Shipped and we split insurance (SOLD)

sasquatch98226

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2007
These just arrived at the house the day my Doc says I am out for the remainder of the season with Shoulder Surgery. So to help offset the med-bills these are gonna go. Have not even put the battery in yet!!! I have however gone out on the front porch and glassed the entire valley in front of the house. Not a single shade of blue that was not nature to be seen. The glass is super clear and bright with absolutely no blue tint!!!!!

I am asking $2325 shipped. We can split insurance once we calculate the rate. (SOLD)

If you don't want to splurge on these I have a pair of Kilo 10K Gen I's I'll let go for $1400 Shipped (Sold)
thumbnail_IMG_5005.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5006.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyond The Myth
I’ll keep you posted, as I have another person interested that contacted me before you. If they fall through I’ll let you know.

Last edited:
That’s great to hear on the glass! They were fantastic binos other than the glass quality on the first edition. GLWS