• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 Masters

So what would you call golf? ....and if you say "only contact events are sports" or something ghey like that, then you get kicked in the Ten Commandments Moses.

I was mostly joking and stirring the pot. I've been stuck in a room for weeks with some guys and gals who have had some success in various sports, including one who spent a little time on the PGA tour. Whomever begins talking about their sport is immediately pounced upon. Lately conversation has been about the Masters so I'm quick to toss a javelin that way. So if anyone wants to take a stab at baseball or hockey that would be plenty fair.

Ha, no worries brother, I actually have been getting more into Hockey with the Olympics and the Av's doing well here in Denver. Hard to get "tone" on the internet!