• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

1:02 of absolutely nothing, and 0:01 of a “suggestion” of a product. That waste of my time alone pisses me off enough to not even want to know what they’re peddling.

WoW.... the video was all flash and no substance. They didn't even show a gun, just an old guy that said nothing.
Franklin is also offering a Release Firing System. RFS..... It is perfectly clear why Franklin would want to make one.
They want your money !! I know everybody wants the perfect ZERO ounce, Vulcan mind meld controlled trigger but
that isn't going to happen. I feel like more often than not, chasing a better score via a lighter trigger is the wrong
approach. I dont mean it wont help but I feel it's not the biggest factor in poor or inconsistent shooting. My triggers
currently range from about 3 pounds on my Geissele SSA to 4 ounces on my Trigger Tech Diamond.

Some on the older military trainers or my POS Zastava MP22 are heavy, creepy and very long. I'm going to generalize here
but when you shoot, 50 slow and fast twitch muscles react to some degree. even clinching your teeth tightens your jaw muscle
where it touches the cheek piece and influences the shot. About 1/4" in my case. Are you moving a lot? No your not but do
the math to see what a .003" ( human hair ) muzzle movement does to your POI. Now Franklin claims you wont have that nasty
reward movement from the trigger pull. Rather than argue the point, let me ask what will happen now? Virtually everything
will be the same on the gun in terms of your body contact. And you will still have a rearward pull to keep the trigger from discharging
prior to release. Instead of a steady pull on your trigger your going to have a steady release. And your still going to activate a
whole bunch of muscles.

For me, I see less than ZERO value in it. There is a $$ cost and then a retraining investment. So I personally would have
one AR with a RFS and 25 pistols and rifles that are normal. Who is going to buy it when I want a new toy??
Are the Olympic shooters using it?

I don't want to convince you.... What does your head and gut tell you?

Spend $50.00 to send your gun for lot testing and then start dialing your gun in. . They will put it in a fixture and find the ammo
it likes best. As I recall, the fixture is mounted to concrete and that is isolated from the building concrete. I dont have a chance
at removing the human element like they do. To me, It seemed the most intelligent way to select 10,000 rounds of Center X.
The groups in my V22 varied over a half inch while being tested.
As it happens, all but one of my guns shoot really well with that lot as well.

The target below was from the 275.00 Zastava. I wanted to see how it grouped so I didn't bother with the re-zero at that point.
Shot on 3-29-21..... It's a rude and crude Serbian plinker. Woods OK, bluing is actually nice but the trigger / bolt is too rudimentary to
enhance. Machining inside is pretty sloppy. And the mags are NINE shot. Icky !!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 25
I just shot a forced reset trigger for the first time the other day. It was fun for a mag or two just for the novelty. We tried to see who could keep the most rounds on a paper plate. Then that was enough burning money. I wouldn't buy one for sure.

My Glock is non-binary so it should be allowed to use whatever bathroom it wants to.

• Haha
Reactions: culater