• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

I'm waiting for just one brave judge to swing the hammer and crack the dam
I am wondering what percentage of judges are vaccinated.

I am sure we have all experienced this, but I notice the ability for people to put their head in the sand based on their own personal choices is astounding.

Reactions: Emerson0311
I dont know....I have some friends and coworkers that were maybe duped. They didnt run their mouths, just took the shot thinking it was safe. One coworker is on 2nd heart attack with other heart issues. Another has had his lung cancer show back up after 8yrs free. Covid shot???? Who knows? If you just went home at night, watched the news and took it at face value, you couldve been duped, I guess????

Im not gonna rejoice in peoples missery or death. I'll let the other side play that evil card!

Dont get me wrong....there are plenty that need dispatched, and i'd happily swing that axe!
The death rate in my own family appears to be increasing also.
I’m not rejoicing about it.

I’m just stating that Karma has a way of leveling the playing field, and the mean-spirited folks who took to social media to harass folks that were more cautious or skeptical of the lying Pharma claims are going to get the opportunity to wonder if they were wrong. As the numbers show themselves, you know a good number of these people cannot help but wonder if they are next. I know my relatives that badgered my family and I - don’t want to talk about the tragic results. And I am being kind enough to not rub it in their faces as I make repeated trips to the mortuary to arrange and see to final wishes.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
After my latest former co-worker was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer - non smoker - skipped over stages 1-3 and went right to 4….my former co-workers I communicate with have gone kind of silent or will only respond to my shit with emojis.

Granted I have been a dick in ridiculing the former job but I think there is something more personal to it and it probably has to do with what is inside them literally and mentally.

I know what you've been through, was 100% ready to do the same. I actually admire your sacrifice! I cant stand LE, but you seem like a stand up fellow.

Just saying, some people made bad choices, with a lot of bad info. Perpetrated by ignorance or evil, not sure which.

Personally, Im not gonna rejoice in people's missery, when they may or may not have been duped. Id like to think my typically heartless soul can at least have some pity on the ignorant. Since I cant personally identify the evil or ignorant, I PERSONALLY will just refrain.

I have a hard time thinking that 1/4 of the people in this country are evil, I think they are just ignorant, dumb, unmoral, and raised by similar ignorant and stupid people.

I put the vaccine users on the same level as a first year new vehical buyer. Good luck, enjoy being the ginny pig. However, I still have some sympathy when the new engine blows on that new car. Are the car makers evil? Are the buyers evil? I think its just a lot of mistakes, ignorance, and stupidity. I know some evil is there in the form of greed to push out the untested car on ignorant buyers, but hard to determine who those evil people are. Also not saying a new year vehicle is equivalent to a man losing his job.....
Agree.

I dont know....I have some friends and coworkers that were maybe duped. They didnt run their mouths, just took the shot thinking it was safe. One coworker is on 2nd heart attack with other heart issues. Another has had his lung cancer show back up after 8yrs free. Covid shot???? Who knows? If you just went home at night, watched the news and took it at face value, you couldve been duped, I guess????

Im not gonna rejoice in peoples missery or death. I'll let the other side play that evil card!

Dont get me wrong....there are plenty that need dispatched, and i'd happily swing that axe!
It’s very difficult for me to be gracious toward those people you describe. They are my family and former friends who stood by and watched, or even celebrated as my job was taken away. My wife and children were removed from society and almost no one gave a fuck. I don’t forget that.

w3LCOnQsg3FG.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and The D

Lots of people I work with were tricked into believing what the news and government told them, including my parents. The only potential side effects I know of is a co-worker's wife had a stroke a little over a year ago, but I have no idea if it was shot related or not. Haven't asked him anything about that. It was a big enough shock/eye opener for him that she was in the emergency room for over 36 hours before a doctor actually diagnosed it as a stroke and did something about it. With how many people I actually care about who were tricked into the shots, I really hope they aren't as bad as some people are making them out to be.
Kristian

I spent 5-6 hours a day the last week in the hospital visiting someone.

Something that I found odd was that they made a point to ask if the patient was vaccinated for covid or not. When I asked how come they didn't ask about any other vaccinations, I was told that it was just standard procedure for them to ask now. No reasonable explanation was given when I pressed a little harder.

Then they were wanting to give blood thinners to prevent any clotting. So I asked since when did they start giving blood thinners as a preventative to young and healthy patients with no previous history of clotting disorders or heart issues. Once again, couldn't get an answer, other than that the patient isn't going to as active as usual.

Then the patient was required to wear a heart monitor at all times that was monitored 24/7, for a condition that has nothing to do with the heart. (GI related)

Meanwhile the stroke alarm went off countless times while I was there. Now granted, its a hospital, and that's where sick people are going to go. But I spent a week in the ICU pre covid and I don't remember hearing the stroke alarms being announced as much as they did.

Maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm not. I have lost almost all faith in the medical system at this point, unfortunately.

Then they were wanting to give blood thinners to prevent any clotting. So I asked since when did they start giving blood thinners as a preventative to young and healthy patients with no previous history of clotting disorders or heart issues. Once again, couldn't get an answer, other than that the patient isn't going to as active as usual.

Then the patient was required to wear a heart monitor at all times that was monitored 24/7, for a condition that has nothing to do with the heart. (GI related)

Meanwhile the stroke alarm went off countless times while I was there. Now granted, its a hospital, and that's where sick people are going to go. But I spent a week in the ICU pre covid and I don't remember hearing the stroke alarms being announced as much as they did.

Maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm not. I have lost almost all faith in the medical system at this point, unfortunately.

1. I will not defend what the medical community has done in the past three years.
2. That being said - you didn't mention what the person was admitted for (other than GI) and what their ambulatory status is. Basically, anyone with limited ambulation (used to defined as be able to get up on their own unassisted 3x/day) gets SQ heparin or Lovenox to prevent a DVT (leg clot that can progress to lung clot). Same with an Ortho patient. I wonder if a hospital has limited staff/shortage these days they might be intentionally keeping the patient in bed (esp. if they have a "fall risk" wristband), again to protect themselves medico-legally. Wouldn't fly in the old days - today admins do whatever. If they are in for a GI bleed, they could be on a monitor purely to watch for crash in hemodynamic status.
3. You didn't say if the patient was jabbed or if status is unknown - in which case they would error on the side of caution, assuming jabbed and basically watch for jab side effects without saying that's what they are doing.

1. I will not defend what the medical community has done in the past three years.
2. That being said - you didn't mention what the person was admitted for (other than GI) and what their ambulatory status is. Basically, anyone with limited ambulation (used to defined as be able to get up on their own unassisted 3x/day) gets SQ heparin or Lovenox to prevent a DVT (leg clot that can progress to lung clot). Same with an Ortho patient. I wonder if a hospital has limited staff/shortage these days they might be intentionally keeping the patient in bed (esp. if they have a "fall risk" wristband), again to protect themselves medico-legally. Wouldn't fly in the old days - today admins do whatever. If they are in for a GI bleed, they could be on a monitor purely to watch for crash in hemodynamic status.
3. You didn't say if the patient was jabbed or if status is unknown - in which case they would error on the side of caution, assuming jabbed and basically watch for jab side effects without saying that's what they are doing.

I guess I did leave out some info there... patient was mobile and going to use restroom down the hallway multiple times a day. Patient was not jabbed.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I guess I did leave out some info there... patient was mobile and going to use restroom down the hallway multiple times a day. Patient was not jabbed.
The only other reasons I can think for wanting his blood thinned is with certain malignancies or suspicion of malignancies in the GI tract - pancreatic cancer or signet ring adenocarcinoma of the stomach (some prostate cancers too) have increased clotting risk. He may have also popped a positive D-dimer test (indicated clots); my mother kept doing that pre-Covid and no one ever did find the clot or reason for it.
Blood thinners can be a risk to GI patients otherwise, esp. if there is GI bleeding or patient is potentially pre-op.

Monitor can be justified for many reasons - a remote history of something abnormal, side effect of medications; don't assume that's nefarious.

That being said - I'm sure there are increased precautions in jabbed patients hospitalized for any reason.

The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic released a damning report Tuesday asserting a coordinated effort to downplay the lab-leak hypothesis of COVID-19’s origin and suppression of scientific discourse.

The report implicates none other than Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Previous evidence uncovered by the Select Subcommittee directly revealed that Dr. Fauci prompted the drafting, publication, and critical reception of the infamous “The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2” (“Proximal Origins”) to disprove the lab leak theory in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Below are some of the takeaways from the Select Subcommittee:

In an email in February 2020, co-author Kristian G. Andersen confirmed that their primary goal of drafting the “Proximal Origin” was debunking the lab-leak hypothesis.

Read: Dr. Peter McCullough On "The Holy Grail Of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification"
“Our main work…has been focused on trying to disprove any type of lab theory…”

F0wWmTSXoAAFK9W-600x396.png
Source: Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic
In another email, Anderson sent an email to Clare Thomas stating, “…none of this helps refute a lab origin…”

lab-leak-2-600x372.png
Former NIH director and co-author Dr. Robert Rambaut has admitted in a private Slack channel with the other authors of the Nature Medicine article that “Proximal Origin” is an attempt to protect communist China.

Select Subcommittee wrote, “Dr. Rambaut expresses concern about China being accused of an accidental release of COVID and suggests the group should deny any evidence of a specifically engineered virus.”

Rambaut wrote, “Given the sh-t show that would happen if anyone serious accused the Chinese of even accidental release, my feeling is we should say that given there is no evidence of a specifically engineered virus, we cannot possibly distinguish between natural evolution and escape so we are content with ascribing it to natural processes.”

lab-leak-3-e1689093607835-600x252.jpeg
Dr. Andersen responded to Dr. Rambaut’s message by saying, “Yup, I totally agree that that’s a very reasonable conclusion. Although I hate when politics is injected into science – but its impossible not to, especially given the circumstances.”

Immediately following the phone call on February 1, 2020, Dr. Ron Fouchier expressed concern in an email that the ongoing controversy over the lab leak would “do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.”

lab-leak-4-e1689091786216.png
According to the Subcommittee, the co-authors of “Proximal Origin” were so ‘comfortable’ about the NIH’s inappropriate engagement that they came up with the nickname “Bethesda Boys” to refer to Drs. Fauci and Collins.

“He’s sent it to the Bethesda boys… I suspect Bethesda will be sending it round already?”

lab-leak-5-600x470.png
The Select Subcommittee asserted that the co-authors manipulated the data so that Fauci’s vision could be realized and the paper could be published in Nature Medicine.

Read all drafts here and below:

View Fullscreen
“Proximal Origin co-authors — aided by Drs. Fauci & Collins — successfully vilified the lab-leak theory during the height of the pandemic. Americans deserve to know why this happened & who was involved so we can prevent future suppression of scientific discourse,” the Select Subcommittee wrote.

Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio)held a hearing titled “Investigating the Proximal Origin of a Cover-Up” on Tuesday to examine the potential conflicts of interest and suppression of scientific discourse by the National Institutes of Health.

Trending: Old Joe Is Completely Lost: King Charles Visibly Frustrated, Has Trouble Urging Joe Biden to Move On During Honor Guard Inspection (VIDEO)

Below is Rep. Wenstrup’s opening message on today’s hearing:

Read the full report on the Coronavirus Pandemic here and below:

View Fullscreen

she look exactly as i would have guessed. every fucking time.

cQKMVy7RirDn.jpeg

Reactions: BScore
I lost my career, had people threaten to charge me with crimes, had to go through three trials, had my gun license pulled and threatened again with crimes and in the background of that I had the President of the US and all his zombies wishing me dead.

I may have some pity for the criminally ignorant but it’s part of the deal in living in free society you owe it to your country to be at least half educated and 100% suspect of everything your govt does.
Screenshot_20221102-204054_Chrome.jpg

Only ok outcome. The Vichy French of the Vaxx madness don't get a pass.

talks about the difference in adverse effects in different batches of clotshots.

The son (36 years old) of a guy I know dropped dead a couple days ago. They found him Inside his front door on the floor clutching his chest. Autopsy report claims he had an enlarged heart but no other issues. That's 6 people I know that are under fifty years old that have suddenly died in the last year.