• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Its getting real bad. Bangers controlling the police.

Chicago and other cities like it get what they get...

There's another thread on this subject somewhere here in the Pit.

I can see this both ways. A bunch of thugs threatening police with overwhelming force. Or, maybe it was a community of people rescuing an innocent but targeted community member. I wasn't there so I don't know. Relying on the "fake" media, one would have to believe it was a bunch of thugs protecting another thug just because they hate the police and could. That's kinda scary if true. First thing will be a lack of willingness to protect citizens when the citizens are actively trying to subvert you. There's no winners here. The community and the local law enforcement HAVE to be on the same page.

There's another thread on this subject somewhere here in the Pit.

I can see this both ways. A bunch of thugs threatening police with overwhelming force. Or, maybe it was a community of people rescuing an innocent but targeted community member. I wasn't there so I don't know. Relying on the "fake" media, one would have to believe it was a bunch of thugs protecting another thug just because they hate the police and could. That's kinda scary if true. First thing will be a lack of willingness to protect citizens when the citizens are actively trying to subvert you. There's no winners here. The community and the local law enforcement HAVE to be on the same page.

Or not, and those well-intentioned LEOs can put that energy into their own communities that aren't infested with recreational cocaine. Those folks don't deserve the police and those police don't deserve to have to deal with an entire neighbourhood of fuckups. I think people should live in the communities they deserve, that they secure among themselves under complicit agreement. High time the state stopped propping up communities that can't get their shit together. That's my opinion, though.

*purposely avoids the topic of CIA/FBI crack epidemic*

Reactions: AMGtuned
Or not, and those well-intentioned LEOs can put that energy into their own communities that aren't infested with recreational cocaine. Those folks don't deserve the police and those police don't deserve to have to deal with an entire neighbourhood of fuckups. I think people should live in the communities they deserve, that they secure among themselves under complicit agreement. High time the state stopped propping up communities that can't get their shit together. That's my opinion, though.

*purposely avoids the topic of CIA/FBI crack epidemic*

I'd ASSume some people in those communities deserve what they get and I'd ASSume there's some good people in those communities that think very much like you and I but are stuck. I was merely trying to point out that maybe there was police corruption and the community did something good but were painted as bad buys. I'd ASSume the article and you are mostly correct. Just pointing out what a lot here are screaming for "those people" to do something. Maybe they did. I don't trust any of the media. It's all fake news to me.

I understand the sentiment of nuts falling straight through the cracks, but the good nuts don't slip through the cracks and land in prison for predatory crimes and they don't rot their communities with drugs. They end up in college, or the military, or working a stable job, or pursuing a creative goal, and so forth.

There's always going to be a conflict between what the "best" or most constructive individual in a community deserves, and what the community as a whole is capable of providing. In almost any regard, really. I think folks ought to be given a bit more say over non-violent matters amongst neighbours. You don't like your neighbours then move away or buy land where you don't have any. Can't afford land, well take it back from BLM and make your ancestors vindicated for dying over it in the times before the federal government put it behind a fucking paywall. That's my horseshit on it, really.

I know there are a few boy scouts out there that would disagree with me, and I understand why. I just don't think they should be sticking their neck out for communities that don't fucking want them there unless there's an emergency or they were requested by a resident. They want to depend on the cops when they need them, but then fuck them around when they get subject to the state law. It's fucking insane. Fuck that bullshit.

You're right, most of us get what we deserve. Take responsibility for your life and quit blaming others. No one's going to do it for you. And the ones who will, aren't doing it for you.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Where I am, the Police are literally begging for credible officers. No potential police to hire - nobody want to be a cop anymore. I can imagine what a place like Chicago would have to do to get enough cops.

It's gonna get weird when the Banger's and such figure out that there's thousands of them and maybe a handful of cops standing in the Way. We are on our own when the shit hits the fan. We have to survive until it's safe for the Police to come in and bag up the bodies and make a report.

America is getting Real now. Your safety is your responsibility...not enough seasoned Police to intervene in some places.

VooDoo

Reactions: nightforce007
Where are the klukkers when u need em! Shit, just realized I’ll never be able to run for office!

• Haha
Reactions: AMGtuned
Only a slave would look to someone else to protect them.

@Vodoun daVinci

Where I am, the Police are literally begging for credible officers. No potential police to hire - nobody want to be a cop anymore. I can imagine what a place like Chicago would have to do to get enough cops.

Cops are armed agents of the state enforcing under the threat of death the unConstotutional laws of two corrupt organized crime families. Most people who would be naturally prone to public safety are not prone to working for the two organized crime families. This hasn’t always been as apparent as it is now so this is a new twist on the normal trend of cop hate / cop hero worship cycle.. I dont think we will be recovering peacefully this time.,

It's gonna get weird when the Banger's and such figure out that there's thousands of them and maybe a handful of cops standing in the Way. We are on our own when the shit hits the fan. We have to survive until it's safe for the Police to come in and bag up the bodies and make a report.

The bangers are a hammer used by the two crime families to scare the disinterested into giving them even more power, the cops are innocent victims here, though they sometimes unwittingly help set the stage.

America is getting Real now. Your safety is your responsibility...not enough seasoned Police to intervene in some places.

VooDoo
Buy more fucking ammo.

Last edited:
How long before cops cruise their beat without seeing anything and go home safe at the end of the day?

Reactions: Bender
How long before cops cruise their beat without seeing anything and go home safe at the end of the day?
Many places like that now, the reason thugs are in charge, in many places. Once the vigilantes rise an ride again, thug life will be expendable. It would happen sooner if the law would get out of the way, but that would be taking food from their table would it not?

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Many places like that now, the reason thugs are in charge, in many places. Once the vigilantes rise an ride again, thug life will be expendable. It would happen sooner if the law would get out of the way, but that would be taking food from their table would it not?

In the current climate, no resource will be spared to track down and prosecute said vigilantes.

In the 70's portions of the Bronx were like this and NYPD would hold up in their station houses and referred to them as forts. No different here.

Reactions: Bender
One has to remember, you must allow chaos in the streets to get the sheep to call for more
government control.
This tactic has a double benefit, create more laws to counter this violent behavior
and be used as a cry for more gun control.
These problems are decades old, obviously it is like this because they want it to be.

R

That was going on in the 90's in Memphis for sure, BTDT, seen it with my own eyes. Hell, I put myself in greater danger doing my job installing alarms than those cops did in certain neighborhoods (usually federal housing projects, the WORST place you can, one way in, one way out).

@ArmyJerry

Whoever thinks they can still rely on LE or another government agency for "protection" or "security" when a true SHTF situation goes down is making a dire and fatal mistake.

First off, cops and other gov't personnel are humans too. They have families just like us. When everybody is running for the hills, it is most likely that they will be running too, for the sake of their loved ones' safety.

Relying on others is ALWAYS the worst mistake anyone can make. Fuck that shit. I have NEVER allowed myself to be that vulnerable, ever. It's perfectly okay to have a circle of trusted friends and what not, but when shit gets interesting, ya' better have a plan to utilize your own resources to extract yourself out of there, and also keep other mofo's from trying to take advantage of your resources too.

Buy more ammo. And hideout guns and knives.

Reactions: spartan67
BSC you really gotta ask yourself why, when a government declares evacuation and other state of emergency, do they make it illegal for citizens to carry a weapon and protect themselves.

That’s how evil our government is.. (not the cops per se)

Last edited:
It's perfectly okay to have a circle of trusted friends and what not,
I can count all my close ones on just one hand. That said, all have been down many roads, have an array of skill sets, and would have no compulsion about doing the right thing be it bringing their own shovel/backhoe or truck load of lime.
Like many here I know lots of people that I call friends, how ever the inter circle is different,... There are lots of folks in our local group who I trust but,... only to a point. Their words do not always match their body language or eyes.

True life friends are hard to come by, lots pretenders out there,...

BSC you really gotta ask yourself why, when a government declares evacuation and other state of emergency, do they make it illegal for citizens to carry a weapon and protect themselves.

That is actually something that I have pondered very seriously and deeply about on more than a few occasions.

Even though I am located more inland than the metro NY area, ( the 5 boroughs ) the chances of a natural disaster forcing the mandatory evacuation and relocation of large numbers of people are very significant. Even Hurricane Sandy, an extratropical system barely generating Cat-1 power, fucked the area up. If something major were to happen out at sea, ie. a tsunami generating quake, toxic chemical leak from a tanker, etc, the coastal communities will fly into full panic mode faster than a hipster can take a selfie, and the inland area will be no much better, as the traffic and chaos from a coastal evac will likely be directed through there.

Whatever may happen, I have vowed that I will NEVER be unarmed or disarmed. Having seen the results of what happens to the unarmed masses during any emergency situation WAY too much to be gulled into any false promises of "security". That is why in the SHTF / medicine stockpile thread that we had here in the Pit about a month back, I stressed the importance of rotating, inventory and maintaining a lengthy stockpile for anyone who may be taking life-saving meds. My mother relies on hypertension drugs to control her blood pressure and I hope that her condition will not worsen or develop new issues but I already established a stockpile plan long time ago, not just for her medicines, but other things like antibiotics and OTC NSAIDS in the event that the pharmacies will not be able to supply emergency essentials.

And back to the being armed part: I own a lot of good, easily totable camping gear, including a very capable tent and milsurp cooking implements.........and I don't go camping that often. There is a very real possibility that I, and those in my circle would have to take the "path least taken", and camp out somewhere in order to avoid the congregation areas such as stadiums where the masses would be taken to. Too easy to be taken advantage of by anybody and everybody in those places. When law and order is hanging on by mere threads and bad things can happen on a whim, anybody trying to disarm me, for any reason, will immediately be identified as an enemy combatant. I'll say this much and leave it there...

@ArmyJerry

Whoever thinks they can still rely on LE or another government agency for "protection" or "security" when a true SHTF situation goes down is making a dire and fatal mistake.

First off, cops and other gov't personnel are humans too. They have families just like us. When everybody is running for the hills, it is most likely that they will be running too, for the sake of their loved ones' safety.

Relying on others is ALWAYS the worst mistake anyone can make. Fuck that shit. I have NEVER allowed myself to be that vulnerable, ever. It's perfectly okay to have a circle of trusted friends and what not, but when shit gets interesting, ya' better have a plan to utilize your own resources to extract yourself out of there, and also keep other mofo's from trying to take advantage of your resources too.

Buy more ammo. And hideout guns and knives.

My granddad always said, "If you never depend on anyone, you'll never be disappointed."

Since you are in Texas, I assume you already got the e-mails from the TSRA asking you to call up your state representative and state senator & urge them to support House Bill 1177 which aims to help protect people in such a situation? And HB 302 while you are at it to stop evil corporate landlords from "private company" BS taking away your rights.

‘I am in Texas, but I dont waste time asking for my rights, then they are not rights at all and I will feel like a slave begging if I do. I just do what I want, I ignore unconstitutional law and leave it up to others to decide if they want to act in and unconstitutional manner but I will protect my property and my rights with my life. No begging, fuck them all. LGOWI already.

Catch my ass goin Mosby's Rangers all over this motherfucker when shit gets live, but if it ever gets to that point I want to be able to at least say I tried to keep things on the track by voicing my opinion. I can understand not liking any candidates in an election and not voting, but voicing disapproval over infringements is a constitutional duty for any true patriot. Stand and deliver that shit, otherwise, in my opinion you might be around just for the violence.

Sure enough, there are reasons to be angry, but you gotta play the game. Doesn't do any of us any good to point out much more than the fact we all know our voices don't really mean shit. The anti-2A trend in this country is a fucking cancer, but I'm not about to prescribe weed and kick the whole thing out the door because the funeral would be a lot of fun (it fucking would not). Gotta get along to get along sometimes.

The game they use enslaves you, its an acknowledgement that you agree the game should be played... Our founders didn’t play, GW didn’t play the game, he shot them in the fucking face when they came for his shit. They had the same bullshit law in Fla, its now rescinded becauese people said fuck you and stayed armed.

I'm not saying comply, lol.

I guess my philosophy on it centers around civil protocols. If somebody is seriously fucking with me I never get angry, I simply tell them that they are about to cross a line that I absolutely will fuck them up on my own accord for crossing. Calmly, sincerely, emphatically— because I actually fucking mean it and I DO NOT want that to happen. I've never had a single person not understand me less than perfectly and then fuck off. That's real life shit, not the internet. I'm not walking into a fight with pity or personal reservations, so I need to do that and know civil avenues have completely failed, and I had done my due diligence to avoid it.

Nothing civil at all about taking your rights or even thinking about taking your rights, its not an avenue its a armed threat by them to enslave you, then they want to talk about it after they okayed themselves to do it,,, that is not the way it fucking works, fuckem all.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
REAL friends are few. Trust no one else ! To paraphrase a good general : be professional , be respectful , but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Nothing civil at all about taking your rights or even thinking about taking your rights, its not an avenue its a armed threat by them to enslave you, then they want to talk about it after they okayed themselves to do it,,, that is not the way it fucking works, fuckem all.

I'm enslaved by the Federal Reserve, we all are. Wilson gave away our true sovereignty with the stroke of a pen. Shit ain't got nothing to do with 99% of Americans, they're just bought with money and false security. There's a difference between an American and a Patriot, patriots actually give a fuck about the country and get off their ass to contribute, even if it's just facts of the Constitution. Not saying there aren't patriots like you who don't bother, LGOWI types and all, or that your reasoning is stupid— but I do think that you should consider there's a broader scope to the initiative than sitting in a hole waiting for the shooting to start.

And when shit gets live it'll be how I got there, but not how I'll continue. I can understand you might not owe America shit at this point, but some folks like me feel like they do, that they always will. Every one of us would get fucked if all of us just sat in our holes because voting doesn't matter, reps don't listen, and at any single time two out of the three branches are fucking each other on top of the constitution. I'm trying to do everything in my power from arming myself and training to voting and talking shit to reps about the 2A. Politically speaking, the 2A is THE red line for our government, no doubt about it. It's being crossed inch by inch all over this country, but if you wait for it to come to your doorstep with a grin on your face then you're insane. Gun grabbers are brainwashed with fear and superhero complexes by the oligarchy, I still believe that average Americans are as a whole good people.

So far, everything I've bought is still legal. If that is ever not the case I don't give a fuck, I made an honest effort. I live by the rules as they are set to me because it is easy, not because I think it's justified. I do like the fact that I, as a fully civil and law-abiding citizen, can stand up and say that Americans deserve completely unrestricted firearms access. I can even historically support it and statistically prove it, if for once they would listen. It's still a lot easier to convert ignorance into a love of freedom than it is to tear the country apart or have ninjas run your house because you (rightly) felt like thumbing your nose at infringements.

I'm not saying I disagree with you at all, just saying pro-2A folks need to sound the fuck off now or we'll all be stuck making plays out of your book. With all due respect, that's a shittier game to play for everyone involved.

The lawless path has been chosen and you or I didn’t have a say. You waste your breath.

Nah, I'm buying time to get more ammo and reinforce firing positions around my house, teaching my dog to not be a liability in chaotic situations, and telling fudd cleaner like you that the real enemy isn't the average American brainwashed by the oligarchy. If anyone thinks that "hearts and minds" isn't the most important goal for any Patriot in regard to an internal homeland conflict then they aren't a true patriot, they're just a flag worshipper with a penchant for violence.