• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

MDT 6BR AICS magazines ?

Joel Danielson

Green Manalishi
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2012
wondering
Putting together a new varmint rifle in 22BR that will have DBM. Has anyone used the MDT 6BR magazines with their DBM? Any problems with feeding, or other adjustments that will need to be considered? This will be used in a KRG chassis and a Falkor action. Thanks for any feedback.
Cheers

Putting together a new varmint rifle in 22BR that will have DBM. Has anyone used the MDT 6BR magazines with their DBM? Any problems with feeding, or other adjustments that will need to be considered? This will be used in a KRG chassis and a Falkor action. Thanks for any feedback.
Cheers
I love them. I'm In Australia and I built a 6br last year for prs. I had mag issues basicly every stage of every match. My rifle was not even nearly competitive. I couldn't get a working mag spacer kit. I got 3 mdt 6br mags at the start of the year. I haven't shot a match because our state has been in lock down all year and is one step away from our premier actually marching us to the gas chambers. I have a farm so they couldn't stop me shooting. I've put about 3000 rounds through those mags without a miss feed yet

I love them. I'm In Australia and I built a 6br last year for prs. I had mag issues basicly every stage of every match. My rifle was not even nearly competitive. I couldn't get a working mag spacer kit. I got 3 mdt 6br mags at the start of the year. I haven't shot a match because our state has been in lock down all year and is one step away from our premier actually marching us to the gas chambers. I have a farm so they couldn't stop me shooting. I've put about 3000 rounds through those mags without a miss feed yet

Keep your powder dry man. If they come for you make them earn it.

I am running a 6BRA with the MDT mags and have had no issues! KRG Xray and Mcmillan A5.
H

Josh,

Are the newest BR mags different then your first run mags?

Nope, they have always been the same design, mag bodies and internals. However, there may be very slight differences from run-to-run (like lot variation in powder or bullets) due to external factors, however, they have always been made to the same tolerances.

Josh

Reactions: FCrifles