• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Ultra light weight chassis

High Desert duck

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2014
Nuevo Mèxico
A local Albuquerque company S2Delta has released a new chassis. It’s 1 pound without the buttstock and grip.

The owners of the company are good guys and active in supporting our local matches.

Reactions: Baron23
They sent me a picture of the assembled chassis. 2.5 just like @TheOE800 called it. They make their own butt stocks. Also a chance they are going to come out with a lighter tube for mounting the buttstock.

Edited for spellcheck
IMG_0871.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
They sent me a picture of the assembled chassis. 2.5 just like @TheOE800 called it. They make their own butt stocks. Also a chance they are going to come out with a lighter tube for mounting the buttstock.

Edited for spellcheck
View attachment 8358784
That was with the prototype Mg chassis with aluminum butt stock, there’s a magnesium skeletonized version out now that’s a few ounces lighter.

Last edited:
Do they have a shop here in town to go see their products? Website is pretty buggy and I didn’t see an address.

Wonder if it has an adjustable mag latch.......that's almost mandatory for me anymore.