• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No trial for Ashli Babbit shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is secondary tactical security? Glorified security guard?

Basically.
First Security was MP (only sidearm- don't recall any of first tier having an M4) then me and partner (m9,m4, basic kit) then primary gate security (same gear as me plus Hmmwv non armored, forget the designation M60 mounted). After that we're the guys that don't ask for credentials, no warnings...just did their job... bunch of great guys, a bunch of bunch of great guys, a bunch of assholes too.

My locations typically required some type of verbal or visual warning, though there were a couple where the line was crossed, no warning... Anybody on the facility/compound knew the rules... if they didn't they were led by somebody who did or they were considered a terrorist.

it does seem that some parents never passed on the saying that if one can't say something nice they should remain silent.
i still ask myself "how many drink too much before jumping on the hide and start shit" when i see threads explode like this.
i suspect there will be an excuse of drinking or something when the dust settles.
i don't agree with a lot of the foreign US policies but its not like anything will change if i was to be vocal about it. all it will do is explode the internet much like what happened here. all i do is laugh at everyone whilst drinking black tea and taking in the sunshine (y)
we don't have to always agree with each other, god knows i don't agree with most of what my wife tells me, but keeping the peace is far better than all out war with her. will cost me too much to send her back to Canada in covid times :ROFLMAO:

carry on, i'm enjoying watching the internet blow up 🥳
it is mostly driven by folks that still believe the lamestream media liars. nobody that has any clue would consider Jan 6 a riot, but there were violent antifa and blm people there to cause trouble, and they got what they worked for in the end.
ashli was setup, and it is even possible the shooter and the antifa team that set the stage (and bragged about it) are connected.
of course the only agency that would try to find out is the fbi, and they are on the side of antifa.

Basically.
First Security was MP (only sidearm- don't recall any of first tier having an M4) then me and partner (m9,m4, basic kit) then primary gate security (same gear as me plus Hmmwv non armored, forget the designation M60 mounted). After that we're the guys that don't ask for credentials, no warnings...just did their job... bunch of great guys, a bunch of bunch of great guys, a bunch of assholes too.

My locations typically required some type of verbal or visual warning, though there were a couple where the line was crossed, no warning... Anybody on the facility/compound knew the rules... if they didn't they were led by somebody who did or they were considered a terrorist.

Yeah, ok boomer, this means fuck all to me personally. I'm about as interested in your junior varsity days as a glorified security guard (your words) as I am interested in what Biden had for breakfast this morning.

What I am more interested in is how you logically conclude an unarmed, trespasser was justifiably shot in the neck, with from what I can see from available video evidence, with no verbal warnings or physical challenges. I have yet to see the break down of Capitol Police department escalation of force analysis on this one. And other than you saying "trust me, im from the internet", you've done fuck all for an analysis.

Until then, miss me with this bullshit above.

1618459897161.png

Yeah, ok boomer, this means fuck all to me personally. I'm about as interested in your junior varsity days as a glorified security guard (your words) as I am interested in what Biden had for breakfast this morning.

What I am more interested in is how you logically conclude an unarmed, trespasser was justifiably shot in the neck, with from what I can see from available video evidence, with no verbal warnings or physical challenges. I have yet to see the break down of Capitol Police department escalation of force analysis on this one. And other than you saying "trust me, im from the internet", you've done fuck all for an analysis.

Until then, miss me with this bullshit above.
So you admit that you don't know what the fuck i'm talking about... Figures. Aren't you who told you're just to retarded to get it.

You're absolutely right, wow. All these dumb cunts that think it's okay to break into a capitol building, assault people, carry a backpack full of who-knows-what, break through a barricade, and attempt to chase elected officials that are fleeing from those trying to attack them.

You're right, bunch of dumb comments that think that's perfectly acceptable
Meanwhile your retarded ass was just blasting a cop for shooting a violent criminal who was fighting with police and trying to get behind the wheel of a 2 ton weapon

But this chick was armed with an assault backpack so she deserved it huh?

Not the violent thug who was fighting with police though.....his life is sacred?

Just so the foreigners here know, this type of incident is exactly how the American Revolution started. A little boy was accidentally shot by some Gov. Officials while a group of citizens were protesting. A shot was fired out of window to scare off the patriots marching, and the little boy was hit and killed. This is the first shot that really got things going with our Founding Fathers.

It wasn't immediately after that all hell broke loose, it took time for it to fester among the people, with a few leaders pushing for change. Then a few of the elite made their choice known as to which side they would support..... The rest is History as they say....

At some point, the middle class in this nation will have enough of being accused of everything, paying for everyone, and getting shit on while doing so. That point is likely when they are close to having not much else to lose, as they've been forced down to a lower class life, while working harder and harder to remain middle class. With what's being done with our dollar + insane "social change" being pushed, that point is getting closer by the day.

So you admit that you don't know what the fuck i'm talking about... Figures. Aren't you who told you're just to retarded to get it.
I think I speak for anyone following this part of the thread that we DO understand, but don’t care. Some us have done aerial interdictions, raids, ambushes blah blah about whilst conduction operations around the world. Your security guard job is not the highlight of this stupidity of a thread.

9DA39078-0D36-4C26-8097-97AF69355608.jpeg

Actually, I know a fuckload more than you dumb shit. Back in my youth one of the jobs I had was secondary tactical security, call Out Securit- on occasion police / SWAT borrowed us as did coast guard... all a at either research facilities or some type of government facility (less coast guard)

Her warning was the barricaded door... That was that do not cross line.

Had congress not been in session and capital fully open to the public, you would be right. But in this case you're just ignorant.
Is this that guy from the Mall thread? Just asking. Ghecko, was it?

Reactions: Oldloser
This incident may have been perfectly reasonable and inside of the departments policy.

It also grabbed Civil War 2 by the shirt and planted a big French kiss on it and invited it home for nookie.

So no - I don’t give a shit what the “It was a good shoot” crowd thinks. This shoot was mission failure. In spades.

Who wants 100 million extremely well armed enemy combatants all mixed in with your logistics sources, dependent housing, and manufacturing capability? Hmm?

Who wants the most powerful military to ever exist hunting them? Hmm?

No smart person ever.

Every thing that every side in this should be doing is anything that could stave off a Civil War.

Unfortunately, it seems like the Leftist think tanks are all oriented around the exact opposite idea.

I guess that’s what you get when China is paying for the hookers and blow.

Good for him, Justice does exist. As opposed to the social justice because people are sad.

Babbitt deserved to die for her actions.
Good for him ? What part is good , shooting unarmed females , threatening to kill trump supporters, supporting militant groups like BLM ?

You're absolutely right, wow. All these dumb cunts that think it's okay to break into a capitol building, assault people, carry a backpack full of who-knows-what, break through a barricade, and attempt to chase elected officials that are fleeing from those trying to attack them.

The capitol belongs to the people , not the slime from the swamp.

Im confused. You say she attempted to chase elected officials fleeing persons attacking them, yet the video clearly shows her standing in FRONT of a elected official and three armed police officers who clearly DIDN'T see her as a threat !
And let's not forget he pulled the trigger with them directly behind her .
Glad you made it clear which side of the fence your on.

I would bet money your were wearing mask before they were even cool !

Last edited:

There mere fact that leftists have broken into the WH and literally done the same shit and none of them were killed makes your argument moot. If she deserved it, they deserved it.

The reality is the woman posed no threat and had law enforcement passing right by her. There is no evidence to suggest she committed any act of violence and no evidence to support she entered the premises illegally.

There are plenty of videos showing officers inviting people in. You can’t trespass someone after a cop waves them in, pesky thing called entrapment.

This case deserved a trial. He wasn’t charged because she’s white and they know whites won’t riot.

Every thing that every side in this should be doing is anything that could stave off a Civil War.

Unfortunately, it seems like the Leftist think tanks are all oriented around the exact opposite idea.

Ding ding ding!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!!

Reactions: j-huskey
There mere fact that leftists have broken into the WH and literally done the same shit and none of them were killed makes your argument moot. If she deserved it, they deserved it.
Are you talking about the SC hearing for Kavanaugh - that was the Supreme Court building - but yes same thing. The leftists and liberals broke in during a hearing and nothing done. And "they" are in the White House by theft so I guess thats true too.

They are fully aware of their hypocrisy, they just choose to make excuses for it.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/14/portland-capitol-riot-cases-481346

Burn down buildings all over the country, loot, assault police, bystanders and shop owners every time some black criminal gets killed by police. Awe you poor little peaceful protestor, all is forgiven 2 weeks community service and don't worry you wont even have to do that. Break windows in the capitol building and menace the sacred elected ones while being politically right.. Throw the book at these vile terrorist!
The same people will talk about the need for unity and the terrible divisions the country in the same breath. Either they are ignorant of fact that the bs they support achieves the exact opposite or they know it and its what they wanted all along.

Reactions: Dunraven
You advocate Kyle Rittenhouse being allowed to murder people, but rage about the woman shot by the Capitol Police.
“Murder” I don’t think that word means what you think it does if that’s what you conclude from the many videos out there of what happened to him that night.

Democrats wanted a few dead white people to show everyone you can't fuck with them and if you do they will have someone shoot and kill you. Hense the fence and NG Troops to keep the American Patriots out thats how much they hate Americans , they let illegals and terrorists in through the southern boarder and give them money.
conservatives and conservative thought is more dangerous to a liberal than any foreign power or radical idea. they know they have the full force of the military to protect them from enemies abroad, the national guard and now the capital police and their personal security details to protect them here. these entities are now being 'redeployed' against their political enemies, blatantly and with impunity. Some, including some here, will defend the indefensible.

it does seem that some parents never passed on the saying that if one can't say something nice they should remain silent.
i still ask myself "how many drink too much before jumping on the hide and start shit" when i see threads explode like this.
i suspect there will be an excuse of drinking or something when the dust settles.
i don't agree with a lot of the foreign US policies but its not like anything will change if i was to be vocal about it. all it will do is explode the internet much like what happened here. all i do is laugh at everyone whilst drinking black tea and taking in the sunshineal (y)
we don't have to always agree with each other, god knows i don't agree with most of what my wife tells me, but keeping the peace is far better than all out war with her. will cost me too much to send her back to Canada in covid times :ROFLMAO:

carry on, i'm enjoying watching the internet blow up 🥳
always appreciate some of the sage comments found here. some more than others, but, so far, we can all have an opinion. enjoy it while it lasts.

Reactions: Amanda4461
John Hinckley Jr shot President Reagan
Squeaky Fromme pulled a 45 on President Ford
both a more serious offense than ‘trespassing’ and neither were shot dead fro their actions.
Miriam Carey on the other hand was shot dead and the same people who took a knee for Floyd gave the Capitol police a standing ovation for their bravery.

The reality is the woman posed no threat and had law enforcement passing right by her. There is no evidence to suggest she committed any act of violence and no evidence to support she entered the premises illegally.

There are plenty of videos showing officers inviting people in. You can’t trespass someone after a cop waves them in, pesky thing called entrapment.

This case deserved a trial. He wasn’t charged because she’s white and they know whites won’t riot.
and there have been trials of others arrested from that day and charges are getting thrown out left and right. As they should.

• Love
Reactions: Snuby642
conservatives and conservative thought is more dangerous to a liberal than any foreign power or radical idea. they know they have the full force of the military to protect them from enemies abroad, the national guard and now the capital police and their personal security details to protect them here. these entities are now being 'redeployed' against their political enemies, blatantly and with impunity. Some, including some here, will defend the indefensible.

I don't think it's conservatives or conservative thought, specifically. More dissenting thought. They attack the dissenting left just as vigorously as they do the right, possibly more-so. It is how they have gained power so swiftly, the left fears the alt-left. They have been having internal power struggles on the left over ideology for the last decade or so. It started taking stronger hold during Obama -- largely because the first 'lady' was and is alt-left. We saw this bleed through regularly in Obama's speeches, but if you go read Obama's post-presidency speeches you'll very clearly see his beliefs don't align with his wife's. He's very left, for sure, but she's hard alt-left.

The Obama presidency gave the alt-left a foothold, but they were still fringe. In the shadows, so to speak. But during Trump's run through 2016 and subsequent presidency, the alt-left flourished. They didn't need to be in the shadows, they came out charging. Anti-Trump rhetoric was popular, and it sold in the media. So mainstream outlets sought out the alt-left to produce news content, rage content. And produce they did. During this period, the alt-left didn't just flourish -- they overtook the establishment left. Overtook them everywhere except actual seats in the House and Senate. But the alt-left has control of the institutions now and they have a strong foothold in the chambers of congress -- more importantly, they've taken control over many parts of the Democrat party.

Many, nay most, do not realize the parties are actual entities and those entities are not bound by law in how they function. There's a reason the demonrats can rig primaries and there's no actual consequence. They could literally anoint anyone they want to run, they do not need your votes. And, in some districts across the country, this is likely already happening. Just recently a district in Las Vegas had decades long staff leave because the alt-left took over:

I suspect that by 2022 the democrats will no longer have any hope to recover the party. The alt-left has control of the machine that gets them elected. They're funded largely by just a few sources. Basically these freak anti-America billionaires and China. The chinese influence comes largely in the form of advertising and product control. China controls the media through their ad sales department and business partnerships. If your news agency isn't saying the right things -- well, they'll just stop advertising with your company. Does your company advertise on that bad news station? Ohh, we can't manufacture your product here anymore -- that relationship there is problematic. They've been doing this, quietly, for decades -- and it's paid off.

They've been running these ops against the US for decades and we are too dense to even recognize it. Our military is already weakened significantly by this weird partnership the alt-left has with China. They've turned them, establishing institutional religious structures for their ideology in our own military.

So, no -- I don't think conservatives or conservative thought is more dangerous to a liberal. To a liberal, the most dangerous thing is the alt-left. But there's not many liberals left -- most liberals you would now think are conservatives and more likely when you use the term liberal, as though it is to deride another, is really directed at the alt-left.

This is the tactic of the left, to change the meaning of language, and it is 'everyone else' that allows them to do it. Sadly, because I think the average person is just too damn ignorant and too lazy to stay the persistent attacks of the alt-left. We have this pesky desire to live and be left alone, likewise we tend to leave others be -- and it's the latter that allows these leftist freaks to spread like bacterium.

The housing shortage is also an attack by China. They have so much excess money they use it to buy up businesses, properties and land in the US. The Chinese government limits how they are allowed to invest money, but buying up US assets is not one of them.

Meanwhile your retarded ass was just blasting a cop for shooting a violent criminal who was fighting with police and trying to get behind the wheel of a 2 ton weapon

But this chick was armed with an assault backpack so she deserved it huh?

Not the violent thug who was fighting with police though.....his life is sacred?
You have to admit, she was the wrong color to be a peaceful protestor and didn't have enough outstanding felony warrants.

She's the wrong color.

Before anyone calls me a racist, let's look at these objective facts.

Ashli Babbitt - served three tours in war zones in the military and never had a discipline problem. She was committing a crime at the time she was shot, but she did not brandish or possess a weapon and was shot through a window. She was not any sort of immediate danger to either police nor politicians, IMO, and could have been restrained and arrested without shooting her in the neck.

Daunte Wright - on parole for attempted armed robbery....armed with a gun. Posts pics of himself with a fan of Franklins, dope, and a gun. Violated his parole for.....wait for it....having a gun in his possession, this being the basis of the warrant for his arrest. That and not making meetings with his parole officer or otherwise complying with the terms of his release. So, he is a person previously convicted of using a gun in the course of a crime, showed his contempt for the law by continuing to carry a gun, the police who stopped him and ran his license saw a warrant for....you guessed it.....illegal possession of a gun and parole violation. So, when he dove back into his car, thus resisting arrest (a crime of itself), it is not beyond the pale for a law enforcement officer (or anyone really) to react as if he was reaching in there for....yes, a gun. Should he have been shot, not IMO. The cops were bumbling idiots if they couldn't manage to corral and control this slender man once he was out of his vehicle.

So, one gets zero reaction from justice, the other us hailed as a pitiful victim of police racism and brutality.

NOW you can call me a racist.

Last edited:
She's the wrong color.

Before anyone calls me a racist, let's look at these objective facts.

Ashli Babbitt - served three tours in war zones in the military and never had a discipline problem. She was committing a crime at the time she was shot, but she did not brandish or possess a weapon and was shot through a window. She was not any sort of immediate danger to either police nor politicians, IMO, and could have been restrained and arrested without shooting her in the neck.

Daunte Wright - on parole for attempted armed robbery....armed with a gun. Posts pics of himself with a fan of Franklins, dope, and a gun. Violated his parole for.....wait for it....having a gun in his possession, this being the basis of the warrant for his arrest. That and not making meetings with his parole officer or otherwise complying with the terms of his release. So, he is a person previously convicted of using a gun in the course of a crime, showed his contempt for the law by continuing to carry a gun, the police who stopped him and ran his license saw a warrant for....you guessed it.....illegal possession of a gun. So, when he dove back into his car, thus resisting arrest (a crime of itself), it is not beyond the pale for a law enforcement officer (or anyone really) to react as if he was reaching in there for....yes, a gun. Should he have been shot, not IMO. The cops were bumbling idiots if they couldn't manage to corral and control this slender man once he was out of his vehicle.

So, one gets zero reaction from justice, the other us hailed as a pitiful victim of police racism and brutality.

NOW you can call me a racist.
He's right, you know. I hate the fact that he's right, but in the end, the facts still remain true.

Another fact that remains true, is the amount of IDIOTS in this thread that have blathered their drivel and claimed it as gospel. Exactly what world are you living in, and for what purpose are you frequenting this site, let alone 'members' of this site?

There is "Right" and there is "Wrong". Not unlike the difference in colour between "Black" and "White". Same/same in traffic showing "Red" and "Green".

For those who can't figure these things out.... go back to knitting or being shopping-cart-repairwomen.

Reactions: Snuby642
Are you talking about the SC hearing for Kavanaugh - that was the Supreme Court building - but yes same thing. The leftists and liberals broke in during a hearing and nothing done. And "they" are in the White House by theft so I guess thats true too.

I didn't cite a specific incident intentionally because there are so many it would be an injustice to the point to limit the citation to a single incident, likewise it would be far too time consuming to research resources for the plethora of attacks leftists have made on congress, even bombing the capitol building.

Attacks on the capital from the left go back many decades. Involve violence, weapons, and explosives.

To my knowledge, this is the first time any right-leaning protest went inside the capital.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Someone was just telling me the other day. The whole thing was fake, and no one got shot. That is how wide the spectrum of this discussion is.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Hey man, you gotta think ahead. Shopping cart repair could be a good trade in the future . By the time Biden gets done with the economy , were all be living out of a shopping cart.
The only thing wrong with that factual statement, is that you'd spelled "Xiden" wrong. Other than that, you're spot-on!

What were her actions that warranted a death, where she stood?
You mean where she is climbing through the window she just broke?... that barricaded DNC line? You mean the area that she was trying to go in and attack members of Congress? Her mere presence there was enough at that location at that time.

Let me know next time your job is to secure a federal building / facility at the DNC line when you're about to be overrun by a mob the terrorists

Someone was just telling me the other day. The whole thing was fake, and no one got shot. That is how wide the spectrum of this discussion is.
Heard that too. Heard that there is no evidence that she died and she is in Witness Protection... the whole thing being staged the further divide the country.

Let's go dig up the body and see

Show me one person that did these things you talk about that hasn’t been found to be paid to be there.

Anybody remember this?
What are the ROE for unarmed assailants?

R
After a four and a half years investigation, federal agents arrested six members of the Resistance Conspiracy, on May 12, 1988, and charged them with bombings of the Capitol, Fort McNair, and the Washington Navy Yard.[6] On December 6, 1990, federal judge Harold H. Greene sentenced Laura Whitehorn and Linda Evans to lengthy prison terms for conspiracy and malicious destruction of government property. The court dropped charges against three co-defendants, two of whom (including Susan Rosenberg) were serving extended prison sentences for related crimes.[10] Whitehorn was sentenced to 20 years; Evans, to 5 years, concurrent with 35 years for illegally buying guns.[11] On January 20, 2001, the day he left office, President Bill Clinton commuted Evans's and Rosenberg's sentences

Rosenberg works for BLM now.

Last edited:
You mean where she is climbing through the window she just broke?... that barricaded DNC line? You mean the area that she was trying to go in and attack members of Congress? Her mere presence there was enough at that location at that time.

Let me know next time your job is to secure a federal building / facility at the DNC line when you're about to be overrun by a mob the terrorists
Watch the video: https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/
Man, if you can't see problems with the capital police actions, you're in denial, or blind. The capital police, guarding the outside of the Speaker's Lobby, moved aside, so the protesters could break through the doors. Why did those capital police, guarding the outside doors, step aside? Did they move, so the officer who fired would have a clear shot? Why didn't the police have non-lethal crowd/riot control? No, sir, she did not deserve to be shot. The whole DC protest/riot response was a clear setup. There were plenty of antifa/blm plants among the protestors and the entire response was an exercise in what NOT to do, in law enforcement response. I think you are very wrong.

This incident may have been perfectly reasonable and inside of the departments policy.

It also grabbed Civil War 2 by the shirt and planted a big French kiss on it and invited it home for nookie.

So no - I don’t give a shit what the “It was a good shoot” crowd thinks. This shoot was mission failure. In spades.

Who wants 100 million extremely well armed enemy combatants all mixed in with your logistics sources, dependent housing, and manufacturing capability? Hmm?

Who wants the most powerful military to ever exist hunting them? Hmm?

No smart person ever.

I’m thinking they intend to push until a armed clash of fed up Americans can be made a example of.

You're talking about a place of public business, not a secured military facility. There have been, quite literally, hundreds of instances in which protests have been inside this building, inside the house, inside the senate. That I am aware of, this is the first time an unarmed woman has ever been shot inside the US Capital.

If you think it's justified to shoot a singular woman climbing through a window.... that's just sad.

You mean similar to someone executing you for “aggravated stupidity”! The crimes/offenses would be of similar magnitude! memtb

Status
Not open for further replies.