• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ok bitches, was this a trial run on the unarmed

It could have been done in Cuba to start a run on US banks to move the event, time line up. Or surveil US consumer reaction via social media.

There was this thing that happened in Greece some time back...
There was this thing that happened in Cyprus some time back...
There was this thing that happened in Iceland some time back...

All proved laws mean nothing at all when the Global Elites decide to put the heels to some country that isn't doing as they are told.

The problem with taking cash out of banks is that it is just paper. The digitized bank is no more real than paper money and vice versa. Paper stood for precious metal at one time and the metal was value because of what? Gold was valued long before we knew of its electrical properties. People killed for a metal that they thought was pretty.

So, barter deals in trading goods that people want.

Rather than pull out cash to horde, buy more ammo.

There is a reason that Clint Smith is in my footer signature. Because he was right. And even if there was no cash money, the ammo is going to serve you better. Or other goods. Toilet paper, etcetera.

The problem with taking cash out of banks is that it is just paper. The digitized bank is no more real than paper money and vice versa. Paper stood for precious metal at one time and the metal was value because of what? Gold was valued long before we knew of its electrical properties. People killed for a metal that they thought was pretty.

So, barter deals in trading goods that people want.

Rather than pull out cash to horde, buy more ammo.

There is a reason that Clint Smith is in my footer signature. Because he was right. And even if there was no cash money, the ammo is going to serve you better. Or other goods. Toilet paper, etcetera.
I have a theory on why gold is considered "valuable."

Yes, it's a good conductor of electricity. But it isn't the best... Silver is.

But silver also tarnishes... Gets that ugly black tarnish on it. And when you clean the tarnish off you are removing silver. Just a fine layer, but you are reducing the amount there. And if the tarnish is bad enough it could appreciably reduce the weight of the silver item. Over time that leads to a loss in investment.

Gold does not tarnish. I can put a pound of gold coins in a clay jar and stash the jar in a cave... And after 1000 years the gold coins will still weigh a pound. There is no loss from corrosion or tarnish.

Gold withstands the ravages of time. Your investment doesn't shrink due to moisture, bugs, dust, acid from skin oils, etc...

If I trade someone for a cord of firewood I only have so much time before my firewood rots. But if someone pays me with a 1 oz gold coin, it doesn't rot. I just have to keep it from being stolen or lost.

That's my own theory as to why gold is considered precious. It can just sit there and hold it's value over time.

Mike

Just logged on to call bullshit.

Carry on.
How many countries in the universe haven't killed their own countymen? The Civil war, tusgskiee experiments, putting Japanase in concentration camps. Can you name an unarmed African-American killed by police in an area run by Republicans?
Can't be a lefty w/o being a hypocrite.

How many countries in the universe haven't killed their own countymen? The Civil war, tusgskiee experiments, putting Japanase in concentration camps. Can you name an unarmed African-American killed by police in an area run by Republicans?
Can't be a lefty w/o being a hypocrite.
Japanese went to concentration camps?

They are controlling global Economy, Global Energy, and Resources, global population Disarmament, and dispersal of the planets diverse poverty population threw all participating members countries boarders. So what is going to stop them from achieving becoming a singular unified Party for total global control ?

If they did this to Cubans, what would stop them from doing it to the rest of us?

70 million guns................our forefathers knew what they were doing

Reactions: 375fan and RTH1800
Someone who worked for me immigrated from Cuba. His story was really interesting. He said there were three food markets: the state-run market for staples where you used your issued coupons, the neighborhood farmer markets, and the black market. The state made it financially prohibitive to fly out and they sold all of their possessions including the clothes they weren't wearing, and their coupons book. They couldn't afford another meal. Then they flew to Mexico and then the US.

Japanese went to concentration camps?
In the 1940s. Read a history book.
Screenshot_20240522_075832_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I think the people that got forced into them would think differently from you.

Key word here is sometimes.

1716390066416.png

The british started it with the Bores in southern africa over 100 years ago. Oz did the same thing with the covid camps, locking up people that would not take the jab.

The key is they are locked up for no crime, just for being who they are.

Sorry they are, and you can thank FDR for that in this country. If anyone deserves reparations it is that group of people, they lost everything they had. In some cases their children fighting for the same .gov that locked them up.

you fking moron, they were NOT concentration camps. An internment camp and concentration camp are entirely different you fuking retard. read your history book and a fking dictionary dope

A concentration camp is where people of a certain group are held concentrated.

A place where those people are killed is a death or extermination camp.

Then you have the audacity to tell someone else to read a book you moronic imbecile.

Think about the way the public was informed in the 1940's though. They got their information through news radio, and newspapers. There was no global network of instant informative sources like the internet of today. People were scared, and it was easy to exploit that fear, and sow the seeds of misinformed racism to make every asian looking person out to be the enemy.

We have a much greater capacity for rapid, accurate information around the world, but we've gotten really lazy to where we make assumptions based off of headlines without ever reading the article.

Branden

Reactions: quietmike
Think about the way the public was informed in the 1940's though. They got their information through news radio, and newspapers. There was no global network of instant informative sources like the internet of today. People were scared, and it was easy to exploit that fear, and sow the seeds of misinformed racism to make every asian looking person out to be the enemy.

We have a much greater capacity for rapid, accurate information around the world, but we've gotten really lazy to where we make assumptions based off of headlines without ever reading the article.

Branden
Mark Twain said those who don't read the newspapers are uninformed. Those who do are misinformed. The same applies to TV news.

Branden
Smith Mundt act was passed in 1948.
They "modernized" it in 86-87.
Then again in 13.
I think we can see what they really did.
"The first thing to die in war is the truth". Hiram Johnson. (circa WW 1)

R

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
you fking moron, they were NOT concentration camps. An internment camp and concentration camp are entirely different you fuking retard. read your history book and a fking dictionary dope

yup and they were not concentration camps

You're probably the kind that thinks "enhanced interrogation" methods aren't actually torture because the words are different.

You are the one that is not properly educated.

Taken from your homes at gunpoint and stripped of everything you own, pretty much for good, and made to be in horrible condition camps guarded by hateful murder happy guards with machine guns out in the middle of the worst parts of the country for the crime of nothing... simply because of your skin colour and your ethnicity...

I'll call that concentration camps...

You can stick your head in the sand and call it whatever makes you feel good about doing that to people...

Oh and then when they were finally released / liberated whatever, essentially tossed out on the street with nothing into a vehemently racist country that hated them & said good luck with that...

Oh and the Japanese got publicity

Try finding anyone talking about all those of Italian or German ancestry that were hauled off to the concentration camps and labour camps by our glorious uniform hangers.

The constitution has been proven over and over again to mean nothing when the government convinces the sheeple that destroying someone's rights is the way to go and the courts won't protect you either.

Right or wrong, real or fake, mad at each other or not; this is a wake up call that should not be ignored.

Everyone needs to keep a reservoir of cash or spendable/valuable commodity and a way to obtain food of sorts outside of the grocery store.

Branden
And the people calling the shots now long for that era today. But it is clear to see some have already bought their line hook line and sinker.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Right or wrong, real or fake, mad at each other or not; this is a wake up call that should not be ignored.

Everyone needs to keep a reservoir of cash or spendable/valuable commodity and a way to obtain food of sorts outside of the grocery store.
Really cash will be of little value, better to have a can of spam, and a rifle to defend it.

More and more of this is coming.

The blindness of one person is pretty staggering, but not unexpected. Hopefully one day he will see it for what it really is. The US .gov is not the good guys, and has not been for a very long time.

Those camps still exist.
Just on the western side of the hwy 395 in the sierras of Kommifornia....just south of Bishop.
Been there, seen em first hand.
From what I gather the japanese interred there figured out that trout were prolific in those streams.
Yea the trout fishing kicks ass in that area.

You're probably the kind that thinks "enhanced interrogation" methods aren't actually torture because the words are different.

You are the one that is not properly educated.

Taken from your homes at gunpoint and stripped of everything you own, pretty much for good, and made to be in horrible condition camps guarded by hateful murder happy guards with machine guns out in the middle of the worst parts of the country for the crime of nothing... simply because of your skin colour and your ethnicity...

I'll call that concentration camps...

You can stick your head in the sand and call it whatever makes you feel good about doing that to people...

Oh and then when they were finally released / liberated whatever, essentially tossed out on the street with nothing into a vehemently racist country that hated them & said good luck with that...

Oh and the Japanese got publicity

Try finding anyone talking about all those of Italian or German ancestry that were hauled off to the concentration camps and labour camps by our glorious uniform hangers.

The constitution has been proven over and over again to mean nothing when the government convinces the sheeple that destroying someone's rights is the way to go and the courts won't protect you either.
and you'd be wrong in addition to grossly over simplifying it.
even the liberal fktards don't call them concentration camps.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incarceration of Japanese Americans
Part of the history of Asian Americans and United States home front during World War II

Clockwise from top left:
DateFebruary 19, 1942 – March 20, 1946
LocationWestern United States[1]
CauseExecutive Order 9066 signed by Franklin D. Roosevelt
Motive
PerpetratorUnited States federal government
Outcome
DeathsAt least 1,862;[3] at least 7 homicides by sentries[4]
InquiriesCommission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (1983)
Prisoners120,000 Japanese Americans, mostly living on the West Coast
Supreme Court cases
Discrimination
Part of a series on
show
Forms
show
Attributes
show
Social
show
Religious