• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

:unsure:

HUyid2Kp.jpeg

Whatever.

Not changing any minds dude.

Move along......
lol. You are literally the biggest moron I've ever encountered.
Just cause your paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t trying to kill you.

The more I see the more validity is owed to these “conspiracy theories” you speak of.
Lots of things I was reading in the 90’s and before 9/11 that was seen as out there is deja vu like a ...

Everyone knows puppets have masters.
Can you really NOT see any of the strings?
Yeah, basically. Conspiracies definitely exist, and something being a conspiracy doesn't make it crazy or not.

It is just that most conspiracies that mean to explain everything, end up being shit. There are a couple of reasons, as far as I see it. First, and most simply, it is too difficult to run a conspiracy of many people. Second is the same reason that people (rightly) argue agains communism, that no matter how hard people plan, it is almost impossible to get large groups to actually do what you think is right. People are choosing beings, and not as controllable as necessary for large scale conspiracy.

When you talk about pulling strings, I know what you are referring to, but this is basically out in the open shit, using money and politics to achieve known goals. They may achieve them, they may not, but it isn't a dark room cabal where people are deciding the fate of a nation. Nations where that was allowed, like the Soviet Union, weren't even halfway successful in getting it done. I'd describe it more as competing interests trying to win.

There just isn't much difference, as far as I can tell, with the conspiracies popular on the right these days, and the mass Trump Russia conspiracy. In both, every bit of information points to a foregone conclusion, strengthening it, and if you don't see that, you just aren't savvy enough to the clues. Or so the theories go.

Very difficult to get untainted factual information anywhere, so about all I try to find is WTF is the weather gonna be like- and that is often suspect too! 🤣

Reactions: M7rtim

• Haha
Reactions: MJF

Oh...the comments...
"If your gonna disarm someone like that, shoot them with their own gun. Its very hard to be prosecuted for that."

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah sure, if I'm on the jury, I'm gonna say you were justified in killing his first born as well....
But, after you've disarmed him and body slammed him, made him literally squeal like a pig....it aint gonna look good if you shoot him.
If you switch demographics, all bets are off.

Reactions: Longshot231
Dude, when you think about a cabal of people with a plan doing things in secret to the detriment of everybody else, you are literally talking about a conspiracy. You think the world is a conspiracy.

Conspiracy the word has been made into taboo.
I'll give a few recent examples to show how they've existed.
Johnson and Johnson talc powder.
RJ Reynolds ciggaretts.
Johns mansvill Asbestos
Dow Chemical agent orange.
Monsanto roundup
Firestone tires
These are just a small sample of conspiracies that are in fact real.
One has to be willingly obtuse to not realize that our own government is unable or unwilling
to try the same shit on a public they obviously consider gullible.
The Russian collusion fiasco is another glaring example.

R

Conspiracy the word has been made into taboo.
I'll give a few recent examples to show how they've existed.
Johnson and Johnson talc powder.
RJ Reynolds ciggaretts.
Johns mansvill Asbestos
Dow Chemical agent orange.
Monsanto roundup
Firestone tires
These are just a small sample of conspiracies that are in fact real.
One has to be willingly obtuse to not realize that our own government is unable or unwilling
to try the same shit on a public they obviously consider gullible.
The Russian collusion fiasco is another glaring example.

R
I agree that the word conspiracy has taken on a context it doesn't deserve. I don't use it that way. I use it in the traditional sense. I am not sure all that you list I would call conspiracies. Most of them don't involve enough separate players to qualify, in my opinion. They are just criminal malfeasance. Conspiracies generally include several people, or groups, with non identical incentives, which is why they often end up being impossible to pull off. Russia, Russia, Russia is a great example. It would have been a fucking miracle if the people the Dems accused of conspiring together could have actually held a conspiracy together given the egos and disparate incentives. One of many reasons it was so obviously false.

How awful.

No one is wearing masks in that video. 🤡🌏

Made another tour of Revolutionary War April 19, 1775 history today...

Me walking without mask.

Most everyone I encountered put their masks on some twenty feet distant or religiously wore theirs.

Few I saw without appeared to be types with no fucks to give....they were my sympatico soul mates.

You make it sound like Oarnge went through more tax money than Kenyan...

Obama added about $8 trillion to the national debt in eight years. Trump added about $7 trillion in debt in four years. This does not make for a great argument against either Trump or Obama.

Me walking without mask.

Most everyone I encountered put their masks on some twenty feet distant or religiously wore theirs.

Few I saw without appeared to be types with no fucks to give....they were my sympatico soul mates.
i went to my "local" yesterday. they set up tables in the parking lot and they have one shift going (4pm-midnight).
basically none of the regulars were wearing masks, although the bartender threw one on when strangers came in.

Reactions: pmclaine

Me walking without mask.

I have an elder dog, so i use an "at home" vet, who even in today's 2.5vaccine world, insists on meeting outside for hte dog's appointment. She is a women of "science", has a terminal degree in vet science. She wears two masks, with gloves, OUTSIDE.

Fast forward 10 minutes into the appointment, and someone jogs by our appointment with no mask on.

This bitch literally moves 15 feet next to a tree, almost hiding behind it, to avoid the cooof.

🤡 🌏

Obama added about $8 trillion to the national debt in eight years. Trump added about $7 trillion in debt in four years. This does not make for a great argument against either Trump or Obama.
I’d be curious to see how much of the orange budget went to the Chiflu plandemic and actual things Americans need like a wall at our border instead of our capital?

I have an elder dog, so i use an "at home" vet, who even in today's 2.5vaccine world, insists on meeting outside for hte dog's appointment. She is a women of "science", has a terminal degree in vet science. She wears two masks, with gloves, OUTSIDE.

Fast forward 10 minutes into the appointment, and someone jogs by our appointment with no mask on.

This bitch literally moves 15 feet next to a tree, almost hiding behind it, to avoid the cooof.

🤡 🌏

Chick should just stay inside and wither away.

Remember those stories the big brother or crazy uncle told to scare you?

That is now our government.

MINNESOTA NATIONAL GUARD PATROL INJURED IN DRIVE-BY SHOOTING HOURS AFTER MAXINE WATERS TOLD PROTESTERS TO “MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WE MEAN BUSINESS”

Is this the same as usual, where the military has no live rounds to shoot back?

These guys would change their attitude a little when it becomes a 2 way range

I’d be curious to see how much of the orange budget went to the Chiflu plandemic and actual things Americans need like a wall at our border instead of our capital?

Trump's border wall was supposedly between $11 billion and $21.6 billion, according to my very thorough 30 seconds of research. At worst, that represents 0.3% of the debt accumulated during Trump's term.

Trump's Covid bill was less than $1 trillion. He was still running up deficits of more than a trillion per year. He spent like Obama and taxed like Bush. That math results in big negative numbers.

🤡 🌏

Someone is not doing well at keeping up with the current liberal doctrine: