• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision skeetir mtm adapter

EWS6

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
just messing around. works well though

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 103
Looks awesome, utc-ish. Does the mtm need to be spaced that far out/not able to use a thread adapter? I have both but never tried

Ok, would be a small adapter. It's on my list of things to make but haven't gotten to that one yet.

Is it still useable on the flip mount? I’m having all kinds of what if thoughts….

i was hoping to find a trijicon 3x magnifier and turn it around to demag so you would get net 1x. it would be a mini utc. and maybe the adjustments on the trijicon magnifier could act to correct the mtm magnifiers poi change?

if i wanted to shoot with it i would have to design a more rigid mount for the mtm that is not attached to the skeet.

Reactions: ST42