• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wanting to just be left alone

Definitelt didnt read past the first post, but the easy answer is to get off the computer and go live life for a while. Its amazing how good life gets when you turn your computer, news, and social media off and actually live life.
amen. been doing that exact thing since they stole the republic. i have exactly one place i log into occasionally to see (filtered through the proper prism) current events. important stuff, you know-like thieves getting caned and such.

it just sucks seeing this forum become a place being used for entrapment. that was my original point.

Trust me, I know that. In fact, I know how many people it takes to kick my butt from my days in the 80s with Tae Kwon Do. It takes 3. The lesson learned is that while 3 guys might get you down, two are going to pay for it dearly. Not doing anything means they all win.

Really, for just a single stupid minute can we not have the guts of a man wearing a skirt on a horse? If not, then the species deserves to die out.
Randell Tex Cobb ,said he was only knocked out once, by a 110 # Mexican, but he was being swung by his heels by two other Mexican's, so 3 against one is tough.

Randell Tex Cobb ,said he was only knocked out once, by a 110 # Mexican, but he was being swung by his heels by two other Mexican's, so 3 against one is tough.
Last real fight I got into was 2 on me, some cunts in a parking lot with a big mouths... wanted to start shit, so I accept their challenge in mutual combat.

Left both of them sucking air after a solid kicked in the side on one and a kick to the chest and knee to the face. 3 would have gotten me.

My buddy used to own the Tipsy Trolley in Billings, MT. People would rent the thing for the night and he would shuttle them around town bar hopping. A lot of times I would ride along and keep him company while he waited for them to load up and go to the next spot. It usually took an hour or two. Odd fact, 3/4 of the bachelorette parties would at some point ask him to go to the gay bar in town called the Loft. Almost always as the last stop, because, “some of the girls wanted to dance without getting hit on.” Voyeurism, debauchery, maybe bucket list stuff, who knows their motives.

Anyhow, he and I were sitting in the trolley one night waiting on closing time. Two middle aged guys come walking out together, stop, kiss, and start making their way across the well lit back parking lot. As an aside, when you see that stuff in real time it makes you shudder. They’re about halfway across the lot, when a Honda comes whipping into the lot and parks by the light post 40’ in front of them.

A young fit fella pops out and he is yelling at the other two. He starts walking with a purpose, staring right down his finger at the new couple. Well, it only takes a millisecond to figure out somebody’s busted and his lover looks intent on sharing his pain. After just enough time to make up his mind, the mistress steps up like he’s going to show the young guy a thing or two. Well, the spring buck perfectly times a respectable left hook and catches the side piece flush. He instantly drops and will likely be buying a fresh bottle of concealer before Monday morning. Now the disputed elder had been holding his hands up in a stop or at least slow down signal, but he seems to accept the inevitability of violence, or maybe he’s just mad about his night being ruined. Either way he launches himself at his former prize, dignity be damned. Unfortunately, his punches are… also gay. To be fair, these aren’t that stupid clawing punch thing that femmy bottoms do, but they were about as close as you could come and still be categorized as a punch, still flailing but with a closed hammer fist. Well, the young guy who has clearly chosen Tae Bo over spin class, throws a only slightly femmy overhand right, right over those gay-er punches, and hits his salt and pepper former BFF right on the left side of the forehead. The veteran oil wrestler doubles over at the blow, and in pain turns away to his right. This presents a quartering away opportunity for the left foot of the young guy. He hasn’t watched this much Billy Blanks for nothing, he launches a punt right at Senior’s no doubt well groomed bread basket. Must have hit him right in the solar plexus, because he stumbled only two steps ahead and hit the ground writhing. And he stayed there. The young guy caught himself, did a reflective about face, got in his Prelude, and drove off, leaving the two lesser homos laying there.

We were obviously loving life right at that moment, it was immediately funny. But it happened fast there wasn’t enough time to process everything we just saw. It got funnier as your brain pieced together the chain of events. We didn’t even talk much for the first few minutes, just kept laughing harder.

Anyhow I only mentioned it, because everything about Juan’s story reminded of those three gay guys in the parking lot.

Last edited:
amen. been doing that exact thing since they stole the republic. i have exactly one place i log into occasionally to see (filtered through the proper prism) current events. important stuff, you know-like thieves getting caned and such.

it just sucks seeing this forum become a place being used for entrapment. that was my original point.
This is the game, always has been the game, and for the foreseeable future will be the game. Learn the rules, and start playing along. Control what you can, don't try to control what you can't. Have the wisdom to know the difference. Lots of things suck in this world, but lots of stuff doesn't.

Can you see? Can you walk? Can you think? If yes, then you have nothing to bitch about and everything to celebrate. America ain't perfect, but you are the only one stopping you from prosperity. Too many people have come from nothing and been insanely successful for it to not be true. Granddad returned from WW2 missing his right leg, went on to become an appellate court judge, fathered eight children which turned into 17 grandchildren, and never used a handicap sticker until his wife of 50 plus years got cancer. He didn't see himself as handicap or less than. He could have turned himself into a victim, saying, "this sucks" but he didn't he did the opposite and definitely won life and is a hero and an inspiration to multiple generations.

My Dad spent 13 months in Vietnam and I never once heard him complain in ANY way about his time over there. The most he ever said was, "yep, it was pretty warm over there." When my friend's fathers would constantly complain about how difficult the war was for them...you know being at Berkely for the duration of the war, it was clear how important it is for men to not claim victimhood because of how pussy they look to other men when they do. It drops you in the social hierarchy.

As for entrapment on SH. What kind of conversation are you engaging in to make people want to entrap you? I originally joined this forum 10 years ago and have never felt entrapped or anything even close. Never even remotely came close to someone getting me to plot something, I've never even seen it. I've also learned that there is no benefit to arguing on the internet, it is absolutely one of the most worthless activities a person can engage in. Nothing to be gained, but a guarantee you will lose in many ways.

Politics? Will the sitting president change your goals in life? Adjust and move on because you can't change it. Focus on your family and your own wealth. For example inflation sucks for most, but if you owned a bunch of real estate, then the inflation probably made you money (as your property became worth a lot more). These rules have been in place for a long time. It is on us for not learning them sooner.

Fox News, Newsmax, CNN, MSNBC, YouTube, Facebook, etc have no interest in your wellbeing. Zero. What they present to you is not news, it is controlled information to get you feeling a certain way, their way. Their entire purpose is to get you angry and scared with stories they control. They don't want to educate you or help solve world issues. Exactly the opposite, the more problems they can create, the more viewers they get which equals more advertising dollars.

If they had your best interest at heart, answer this simple question. Why don't we ever see commentators list the commonalities between democrats and republicans? We never hear about the things we have in common which we can build upon. It is the exact opposite, divide, divide, divide.

What have you actually learned on conservative or any news stations that will make you more money? A better person? A better father, husband, brother?

Just about every news item you see listed here was taken from a news outlet. So even if you don't go to those sites, coming here is basically a collection of all the sites and it is ultra-rare someone posts any positive stories, because no one clicks on them.

Here are a few tips to start your day out on a positive note:

1. Wake up and go outside to get natural light first thing in the morning.
2. Stay off the computer first thing in the morning. Especially laying in bed.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast, low in carbs, but high in fat and protein--this will kickstart your brain.
4. Exercise, go for a long walk, lift weights, etc. Take boxing/MMA lessons. Do 100 pushups every day, even if you have to do 10 sets of 10, do it.
5. Perform random acts of kindness for random people. It will make you feel better about yourself as you are creating value for your own existence. You are also being what you want to world to be instead of just complaining about what it isn't. It is a step to making you more valuable.
6. If you get angry at a loved one, do something nice for them. You'll feel better, as will they. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and act first.
7. Don't complain. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. If you can't and it is out of your control, then why complain in the first place? No benefit, makes you upset, and the world views you like a complainer.

:)

Zki2GjDRaYw1.jpeg

Last real fight I got into was 2 on me, some cunts in a parking lot with a big mouths... wanted to start shit, so I accept their challenge in mutual combat.

Left both of them sucking air after a solid kicked in the side on one and a kick to the chest and knee to the face. 3 would have gotten me.

You really expect us to believe this?
9D00090B-823A-4D3C-A531-A98E60C74F92.gif

This is the game, always has been the game, and for the foreseeable future will be the game. Learn the rules, and start playing along. Control what you can, don't try to control what you can't. Have the wisdom to know the difference. Lots of things suck in this world, but lots of stuff doesn't.

Can you see? Can you walk? Can you think? If yes, then you have nothing to bitch about and everything to celebrate. America ain't perfect, but you are the only one stopping you from prosperity. Too many people have come from nothing and been insanely successful for it to not be true. Granddad returned from WW2 missing his right leg, went on to become an appellate court judge, fathered eight children which turned into 17 grandchildren, and never used a handicap sticker until his wife of 50 plus years got cancer. He didn't see himself as handicap or less than. He could have turned himself into a victim, saying, "this sucks" but he didn't he did the opposite and definitely won life and is a hero and an inspiration to multiple generations.

My Dad spent 13 months in Vietnam and I never once heard him complain in ANY way about his time over there. The most he ever said was, "yep, it was pretty warm over there." When my friend's fathers would constantly complain about how difficult the war was for them...you know being at Berkely for the duration of the war, it was clear how important it is for men to not claim victimhood because of how pussy they look to other men when they do. It drops you in the social hierarchy.

As for entrapment on SH. What kind of conversation are you engaging in to make people want to entrap you? I originally joined this forum 10 years ago and have never felt entrapped or anything even close. Never even remotely came close to someone getting me to plot something, I've never even seen it. I've also learned that there is no benefit to arguing on the internet, it is absolutely one of the most worthless activities a person can engage in. Nothing to be gained, but a guarantee you will lose in many ways.

Politics? Will the sitting president change your goals in life? Adjust and move on because you can't change it. Focus on your family and your own wealth. For example inflation sucks for most, but if you owned a bunch of real estate, then the inflation probably made you money (as your property became worth a lot more). These rules have been in place for a long time. It is on us for not learning them sooner.

Fox News, Newsmax, CNN, MSNBC, YouTube, Facebook, etc have no interest in your wellbeing. Zero. What they present to you is not news, it is controlled information to get you feeling a certain way, their way. Their entire purpose is to get you angry and scared with stories they control. They don't want to educate you or help solve world issues. Exactly the opposite, the more problems they can create, the more viewers they get which equals more advertising dollars.

If they had your best interest at heart, answer this simple question. Why don't we ever see commentators list the commonalities between democrats and republicans? We never hear about the things we have in common which we can build upon. It is the exact opposite, divide, divide, divide.

What have you actually learned on conservative or any news stations that will make you more money? A better person? A better father, husband, brother?

Just about every news item you see listed here was taken from a news outlet. So even if you don't go to those sites, coming here is basically a collection of all the sites and it is ultra-rare someone posts any positive stories, because no one clicks on them.

Here are a few tips to start your day out on a positive note:

1. Wake up and go outside to get natural light first thing in the morning.
2. Stay off the computer first thing in the morning. Especially laying in bed.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast, low in carbs, but high in fat and protein--this will kickstart your brain.
4. Exercise, go for a long walk, lift weights, etc. Take boxing/MMA lessons. Do 100 pushups every day, even if you have to do 10 sets of 10, do it.
5. Perform random acts of kindness for random people. It will make you feel better about yourself as you are creating value for your own existence. You are also being what you want to world to be instead of just complaining about what it isn't. It is a step to making you more valuable.
6. If you get angry at a loved one, do something nice for them. You'll feel better, as will they. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and act first.
7. Don't complain. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. If you can't and it is out of your control, then why complain in the first place? No benefit, makes you upset, and the world views you like a complainer.

:)
This is about the best advice I have heard on here.

You should read it or listen to it on audio book.
You'll find that reading it, gives you a really clear insight into the nature of humans and the nature of the sheep and the nature of the ones that are running our country.

Read it and you'll start to understand the WHY of so many things that are happening and being pushed today, right down to the transgender movement and everyone hating everything.
Yeah it's next up in the rotation. Wrapping up Notes from Underground by Dostoevsky. Not a long read but really interesting. Highly recommended.

I don't hate everything but I'm damn close to hating everyone at this point. The batshit crazy just gets worse every day... We are in deep shit as a society... If you can even call it society anymore. Society would imply some sort of commonality and order between the people that inhabit it. Other than being the same species, which apparently even that is debatable these days, we have NOTHING in common with each other anymore. We have run out of real problems to overcome as a country that some have resorted to going out of their way to create new nonsensical problems just so they have something to bitch and cry about. Cue the pandering vote whores we call politicians and now the government backs up the insanity with force when they see fit...

Reactions: Snipe260

Based on the merits of this post. Can we please get his name changed to Juan Wick. @MarinePMI @padom

We’ll crowd fund it. Give us a dollar amount we have to hit. Let us make it happen.

I was actually able to find some CCTV footage of the fight

View attachment 8224607
It was actually a back kick with my left foot. After kneeing him in the face a couple times he hit the ground I started to finish my walk to my car, he got up of the ground and tried to run up and sneak me from behind, he was moving into me and didn’t see it coming, my heel caught him right in the solar Plex. He curled up on the ground. I got in my car and rolled out.

He was black with dreds, his buddy was Hispanic.

Side kicked the Hispanic guy while wraped up with is buddy, upder the right arm on his floating ribs. Knocked the fight right out of him, he basically frozen, Right before that Hispanic guy punched me in the back of the head…

Front was the thing I talked about about two years ago and that was to my brother and I actually front kicked him in the jaw. go back through the Porta John. I posted up the police report on it you don’t believe me. Someone on here found my smiling mug shot from the incident. I damn near caught a felony

So you guys can laugh and joke all you want as you hide behind your computer screen.

1E3FE085-51B8-4544-9903-97A97B98689F.jpeg

Here’s the police report from the incident with my brother one thing not mentioned in the report when it happened he had about a 3 foot long piece, a half inch all thread in his hand, which tried to hit me with. And he was threatening me too. Its why i went at him hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
It was actually a back kick with my left foot. After kneeing him in the face a couple times he hit the ground I started to finish my walk to my car, he got up of the ground and tried to run up and sneak me from behind, he was moving into me and didn’t see it coming, my heel caught him right in the solar Plex. He curled up on the ground. I got in my car and rolled out.

He was black with dreds, his buddy was Hispanic.

Side kicked the Hispanic guy while wraped up with is buddy, upder the right arm on his floating ribs. Knocked the fight right out of him, he basically frozen, Right before that Hispanic guy punched me in the back of the head…

Front was the thing I talked about about two years ago and that was to my brother and I actually front kicked him in the jaw. go back through the Porta John. I posted up the police report on it you don’t believe me. Someone on here found my smiling mug shot from the incident. I damn near caught a felony

So you guys can laugh and joke all you want as you hide behind your computer screen.

View attachment 8224634

Here’s the police report from the incident with my brother one thing not mentioned in the report when it happened he had about a 3 foot long piece, a half inch all thread in his hand, which tried to hit me with. And he was threatening me too. Its why i went at him hard.
01BBDED1-60BD-41DA-82EF-56B9DAE48B43.gif
29EBD096-CEF8-4BF9-BB7D-A2BE13EE6F15.gif

There you are, one of only five black guys in NW MT. You and your Hispanic buddy are getting mouthy with a lone white guy in the parking lot. You figure you got it in the bag, and are more than happy to keep bumping those gums. But, when the fur begins to fly, you quickly realize you are up against Juan Wick.

There you are, one of only five black guys in NW MT. You and your Hispanic buddy are getting mouthy with a lone white guy in the parking lot. You figure you got it in the bag, and are more than happy to keep bumping those gums. But, when the fur begins to fly, you quickly realize you are up against Juan Wick.
He killed a mofo wif a taco! A fuckin taco!

I'm just glad that our Great Leader Frank gives us the leeway to bitch about all of this. Snipers Hide truly stands for freedom of speech and our god given right to self-incriminate by talking too much, publicly, online for the whole world to see. It's not like the state department controlled arfcom, or that fud cuck long range hunting site. 3 huzzas for frank!

Huzzah Tobias GIF - Huzzah Tobias Funke - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love
Reactions: Bender
Juan Wick measures his ammo from base to head.

Juan Wick sells froglube his spit.

Juan Wick slaps harder than Mike Tyson punches.

Juan Wick traded punches with Deontay Wilder and won, with his thumb in his fist.

Juan Wick won a clapping contest, using his ass.

It was called terking before Juan Wick did it, now they call it twerking.

Ecstasy takes Juan Wick when it goes out clubbing with it’s friends.

Glitter puts on Juan Wick when it feels cute and wants male attention.

Elton John sings Juan Wick songs in the shower.

Juan Wick’s cock ring has a higher torque spec than ARC rings.

Juan Wick wouldn’t let LGBTQ use the letter W.

Last edited:
If you are going to invade can you leave drag queens behind, or at least not come and transition all our children.
I also kindly request you not bring your:

-untested vaccines
-the FDA and their Pharma collusion
-over processed poisonous food
-your shitty anti-consumer corporations
-agencies that spy on their own people
-your hordes of looters/peaceful protesters
-the moralising elites, insisting everyone else eats bugs for climate change
-universities charging $1000s of dollars for made up degrees and/or a shit education
-the woke idiot students the universities breed
-shitty sitcoms and other “comedies”
-the 11 million illegal immigrants
-the Republican and Democrat parties
-your Karens
-United States customary units
-the letter zee
-your arse backward date format
-aloooominim and other words you say wrong
-your sports that take all day to watch
-and driving on the wrong side of the road

In fact just bring your constitution and individual states rights, we could make something work with that, we could call ourselves new new England.

3rd times the charm.
If you think your own elites go those ideas from us........

LOL

Reactions: Darayavaus
i guess that means more time in the garden tending to my tomato plants.
I'm all in on being left the fuck alone.

The wife has the green thumb. I just turn the dirt over for her twice a year. She has some serious spine issues so I actually do much more than that. Truly, it's not that I don't give a fuck at all but I don't really care what she wants to grow. She uses sound judgement and is VERY knowledgeable regarding what to do when and shit...so I just help her when she asks and she doesn't ask if it's the day I am going to pull the trigger. Besides, I really like knowing that the vegetation we are eating is far more flavorful and has had far fewer chemicals and shit used on it. We can, freeze dry and dehydrate.

Lately, though, she has been researching all the legalities of growing pot. I get it. She has serious pain almost 100% of the time. I have some pain almost all of the time as well but I don't think mine is the same or the threshold is different. We are neither one young and have both done some stupid "athletic" stuff or (especially in my case) worked a job or 5 that demanded a serious toll on the body.

As for now, it's all a no-go due to the hobby I most prefer and the layers of law.

Back to being left the fuck alone......

Plain and simple - we live in a surveillance state.
Unless you are unplugged, off-grid and have no internet or phone - you are part of the system that is "watched."
Except...and I am not learned in this area but I truly suspect that
IF you have a bank account, credit card or whatever....
IF you have job that pays you....
IF you have been paying taxes....
It really doesn't matter if you are "unplugged, off-grid and have no internet or phone".

In fact, I would guess that your attempts make you even more noticeable.

I think the only way to fly under all the radar is to be 100% subsistence. You do not work a job that pays into the tax system. You barter for all goods and services that you are unable to harvest or self perform.

I'm not saying that it cannot be done but good luck with that!!! It's some serious labor just to exist. (I have experimented) It also requires the free and unrestrained use of some serious acreage....that you do not own and pay property taxes on.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
ya’ll need to stop thinking about my Taco smasher.

The amount of time some of you guys spend thinking about my naked body, cock and asshole is very concerning..

Seek help.
Concerning? Yes.

Also, necessary? Yes.

We must always watch out for WMDs.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
If you are going to invade can you leave drag queens behind, or at least not come and transition all our children.
I also kindly request you not bring your:

-untested vaccines
-the FDA and their Pharma collusion
-over processed poisonous food
-your shitty anti-consumer corporations
-agencies that spy on their own people
-your hordes of looters/peaceful protesters
-the moralising elites, insisting everyone else eats bugs for climate change
-universities charging $1000s of dollars for made up degrees and/or a shit education
-the woke idiot students the universities breed
-shitty sitcoms and other “comedies”
-the 11 million illegal immigrants
-the Republican and Democrat parties
-your Karens
-United States customary units
-the letter zee
-your arse backward date format
-aloooominim and other words you say wrong
-your sports that take all day to watch
-and driving on the wrong side of the road

In fact just bring your constitution and individual states rights, we could make something work with that, we could call ourselves new new England.

3rd times the charm.
^^^^THIS has serious merit
But....FUCK THAT SHIT!
I think we kicked some British ass a couple of times now and I'm not opposed to a few more.
Besides, show me where the "i" sound is after the "n" using the Kings English. Aluminum.
I'll wait.
All Americans are waiting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
"If we don't fight them there. We'll have to fight them here". "Weapons of mass destruction". "Trump colluded with the Russians". "The Hunter laptop is disinformation". I can go on and on if you need me to.

"Breach of trust, position and access" This quote from your post is the best description of the government I've seen.
Yank, you ever get the impression that not only ‘murican media, but international media is feeding everyone complete lines of bullshit ? :unsure:

Yank, you ever get the impression that not only ‘murican media, but international media is feeding everyone complete lines of bullshit ? :unsure:
It's pretty much out in the open now. If you put it in a search engine even the propaganda networks are reporting this letter.
The casa blanca directing the propaganda arm on what to do. Did nazi that coming.

This crazy ass shit reminds me of a kid I went to school with. Willie was not all there, he literally would count rock trucks that passed the class room window. Fast forward 15-18yrs hadn't seen him until I ran into him in a f'n piano bar of all places at Northside(Fort Worth). He's still the vacant individual in appearance, I got to talking to him and he was actually living a pretty interesting life. His mom made him take up piano as a way to challenge him. He was there to play in this bars weekly contest. He gets up and pounds out a couple of Jerry Lee songs and then an original. He wins the contest and the drunk rednecks start in on him, all he wants to do is collect his winnings and leave. They blocked him at the door, me and a couple of buddies offer assistance, he looks at me and says, there's only 2. He said let's go outside and I will give y'all a chance. 2 elbows later they are both on the sidewalk out cold.

Cops show up and everyone says the other guys started it, let him walk. I told him I'd buy him a drink, he declined but said he'd take a water. I asked him about the moves, he said my mom also made me take taekwondo and eventually he got his black belt, graduated from college with a mechanical engineering degree and became an architect.

He said his whole life all he wanted was to be left alone, he asked me why I wasn't friendly to him in school, I told him we tried but you would never acknowledge anyone that spoke to you.

I haven't seen him since and that's been 40yrs ago and actually hadn't thought of him until I read this cluster.

This crazy ass shit reminds me of a kid I went to school with. Willie was not all there, he literally would count rock trucks that passed the class room window. Fast forward 15-18yrs hadn't seen him until I ran into him in a f'n piano bar of all places at Northside(Fort Worth). He's still the vacant individual in appearance, I got to talking to him and he was actually living a pretty interesting life. His mom made him take up piano as a way to challenge him. He was there to play in this bars weekly contest. He gets up and pounds out a couple of Jerry Lee songs and then an original. He wins the contest and the drunk rednecks start in on him, all he wants to do is collect his winnings and leave. They blocked him at the door, me and a couple of buddies offer assistance, he looks at me and says, there's only 2. He said let's go outside and I will give y'all a chance. 2 elbows later they are both on the sidewalk out cold.

Cops show up and everyone says the other guys started it, let him walk. I told him I'd buy him a drink, he declined but said he'd take a water. I asked him about the moves, he said my mom also made me take taekwondo and eventually he got his black belt, graduated from college with a mechanical engineering degree and became an architect.

He said his whole life all he wanted was to be left alone, he asked me why I wasn't friendly to him in school, I told him we tried but you would never acknowledge anyone that spoke to you.

I haven't seen him since and that's been 40yrs ago and actually hadn't thought of him until I read this cluster.
He was probably 'on the spectrum."

My wife used to work for Burlington Coat Factory and a guy that worked in the shoes department was a retired engineer. Cranky old son of a gun prone to being salty in replying about anything to anyone. My guess is that he was okay in an office by himself drawing things. But he was not a people person, not really a human person.

^^^^THIS has serious merit
But....FUCK THAT SHIT!
I think we kicked some British ass a couple of times now and I'm not opposed to a few more.
Besides, show me where the "i" sound is after the "n" using the Kings English. Aluminum.
I'll wait.
All Americans are waiting.
Look, the English language is tricky with even the UK having hundreds of different local dialects.

But it sure as hell ain't pronounced "Aloooominm".

If you think your own elites go those ideas from us........

LOL
Our "Elites" haven't imported much of this stuff yet.
So when/if you guys invade I'd rather you not bring this stuff in with you.

And don't go pretend the US isn't a world leader in horrible ideas and foregin policy, as every other thread in the bearpit is discussing exactly how terrible many of these ideas/policies are/have been/continue to be.

Except...and I am not learned in this area but I truly suspect that
IF you have a bank account, credit card or whatever....
IF you have job that pays you....
IF you have been paying taxes....
It really doesn't matter if you are "unplugged, off-grid and have no internet or phone".

In fact, I would guess that your attempts make you even more noticeable.

I think the only way to fly under all the radar is to be 100% subsistence. You do not work a job that pays into the tax system. You barter for all goods and services that you are unable to harvest or self perform.

I'm not saying that it cannot be done but good luck with that!!! It's some serious labor just to exist. (I have experimented) It also requires the free and unrestrained use of some serious acreage....that you do not own and pay property taxes on.
I'm not even sure that would really be possible. There is probably still ways they could or would try to hassle you if you popped up on their radar. So much stuff is locked behind rules and regulations, it feels like the only two choices are be part of the system or be a bum.

And don't go pretend the US isn't a world leader in horrible ideas and foregin policy,
What in the actual fuck are you kiwis going to do if we become isolationist?

I can guarantee you that our Navy and Air Force can keep China from ever getting halfway across the Pacific.

I also guarantee that the RNZAF and RNZN will be swept from the skies and sea in a matter of days without us.

Be careful what you wish for

Reactions: Milf Dots