• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Which McMillan Marble Do You Like More?

Which one do you like more?

• Black

• Green

• Bacon

Results are only viewable after voting.

FourT6and2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
img_5722_1_by_haftelm_dekukzw-pre.jpg

Those two marble patterns have always been my two favorites of mcmillan with the edge going to the olive, tan, black. Classic stocks. Both rifles look absolutely stellar and done up just right. Well done. What are they both chambered in? Share some specs if you don't mind. Should post that pic in the precision rifle pic thread.

Those two marble patterns have always been my two favorites of mcmillan with the edge going to the olive, tan, black. Classic stocks. Both rifles look absolutely stellar and done up just right. Well done. What are they both chambered in? Share some specs if you don't mind. Should post that pic in the precision rifle pic thread.

Thank you.

McMillan A5-A with KMW hardware
Defiance Deviant Tactical
Surgeon DBM
Jewell trigger
Bartlein 4-groove barrels
Seekins rings
Tangent Theta scopes

The green one is gone. The black one is/was my very first bolt-action and still best shooting rifle I've ever used. Took about 8-10 months to get all the parts and it was chambered by Jon Beanland in 6.5 Creedmoor. It's due for a new barrel now, but still holding tight groups.

d9jd01i-78a7c7e8-a9dd-431c-887f-5cae1cd84a6e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tho98027