• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden’

There are people who are actually going to vote for this guy...........

Got one with a Joe sign in their yard across the street. It was a cankles sign last time around....

EbIj8NSU4AAqNDx.jpeg

^^^^^ Totally agree. His wife is a psychologist for God's sake. These people are despicable. If it wasn't Biden and the dimwits, they would be arrested for senior abuse. Seriously.

My father passed away in 2016 of dementia/alzheimer's his behavior is very similar to how my dad's was. I kind of feel sorry for him because I know what my dad/we went through, but I believe Joe Biden is a shitty person and stepped all over people along the way to get to where he got. So for that reason I don't.

They’re going to enthusiastically vote for him!

Don't underestimate the peabrained hardheadedness of the militant left... They will vote a pile of dog shit on a random city sidewalk into office if it means getting rid of Trump... They are not deranged or insane. They are brainwashed and fanatical. Like Japanese kamikaze pilots in WWII and the 10 year old boys who strapped bomb vests on themselves declaring that they will detonate themselves under American tanks if they invade... And that is what makes them extremely dangerous...

Don't underestimate the peabrained hardheadedness of the militant left... They will vote a pile of dog shit on a random city sidewalk into office if it means getting rid of Trump... They are not deranged or insane. They are brainwashed and fanatical. Like Japanese kamikaze pilots in WWII and the 10 year old boys who strapped bomb vests on themselves declaring that they will detonate themselves under American tanks if they invade... And that is what makes them extremely dangerous...
It’s easy to see.
They absolutely insult and will not accept any other opinion not in line with their own.

It’s easy to see.
They absolutely insult and will not accept any other opinion not in line with their own.

And from the events in Seattle this past month, it is easy to see just what they will do when they get just a tiny illusion of power...

Buy more ammo, and make sure everybody else who gives a fuck about this country's future heed the message too. The struggle is going to be long and hard and take the toll of many nerves...

That is also why the good folks are loosing ground.
We get all divided and bunches of folks don't want to vote for someone mostly on their side because they are not "perfect"... take for example the strong never trump movement in the republican party... or for that matter every election when the democrats pull off an October Surprise and people are all shocked to find their candidate has feet of clay just like all humans, so they go off in a huff and "vote their conscience" or don't vote...

Meanwhile the other side will all show up to vote for whoever they are told to vote for by the party bosses and shut up and just vote like they should.

And you wonder why freedom is an endangered species....

Last edited:
My father passed away in 2016 of dementia/alzheimer's his behavior is very similar to how my dad's was. I kind of feel sorry for him because I know what my dad/we went through, but I believe Joe Biden is a shitty person and stepped all over people along the way to get to where he got. So for that reason I don't.

My wifes grandmother also passed away because of dementia/alzheimer's.

I think people who have lived close to someone who battled with the disease see that Joe shows signs.

Its the eyes.

Blank yet focused and devoid of backend processing.

Joe ought to be back in his basement today.

Best place for him on Freedom's Favorite Day.

But instead, the asshole just can't stop rubbing salt into my Nation's wounds...

I hope he reaps plenty of what he's sowing...

George Carlin pointed out that when we refer to the mental capacity of the average American; half of those Americans are dumber than that average.

That Biden guy; dumber than average, and getting dumber by the day.

The Left stands him up because they think he's electable, but it's someone else they're counting on taking over who isn't electable and they know it.

The Left; devious deceit and hypocrisy personified.

...And Joe's their Poster Boy.

He paints with the broad brush ambiguity about the return of America to the wondrous days and policies of the O guy. He thinks he'll be allowed to do these things.

He can have a long life, or..., be elected, or...

Creepy Joe really needs to watch over his own shoulder more .

Last edited:
There are a lot of sick people in the world that would love to vote for him I am not one of them I voting for trump I like my property being mine not to mention I am not a big fan of communism nope don't want it here I stick to trump for now .

If Joe Biden is elected I believe in short order the media and SJW army will turn on him and run him out of office saying his mind is slipping. Something we already know. That will allow the media to get their way and have a black woman president and all the better according to them if she is a lesbian. The media trifecta

DanseMacabre.png

The Joe Biden spectacle is at once grisly and beautiful. It is death imitating life. It is cognitive decline as nightmarish political theatre. I am reminded of the danse macabre.

The repeated imagery of glassed over eyes and a mind sailing into the blackness of dementia, complete with spasmodic fits of anger, is an allegory for the nihilistic flame-throwing megaphones on CNN. It is theatre in the round on the streets of a metropolis near you where troupes of mindless statue-topplers seek not to just erase imagery but call for an end the institutions that they created. And Joe Biden is their zombified messiah. The bumbling Joe Biden as Savior is the antidote to the raging Donald Trump as Hobgoblin.

His declining state and the odd display he has become is the most interesting version of Joe Biden as of yet. He has been elevated from lecherous jackass to something weird . He has become an unwitting and stumbling minstrel to the court DNC demons waiting in the wings to spring forward upon the death of The Republic.

The ghosts of Machiavelli and Lovecraft have been busy at writing, and drinking.

Last edited:
Like a punch drunk fighter past his prime by many years but the promoter can use him to book a fight to make money off the punching bag same way the democrats are using Joe just to get the black vote. Funny why the blacks love Joe since his crime bill put most of them behind bars to begin with.
The funniest line Joe will say will be when he debates Trump and Trump gets Joe to say that he will vote for Trump since he's the only one running for president.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude
There are a lot of sick people in the world that would love to vote for him I am not one of them I voting for trump I like my property being mine not to mention I am not a big fan of communism nope don't want it here I stick to trump for now .
FOR NOW ?

The MSM will take the billions for advertising and not weep one single tear for whoever is the loser.

The wrong people are getting rich these days for doing the wrong things.

Profit and loss; follow the money.

But when you go back; the MSM has always been a political tool, even back in the days before the Revolution...

The only poor people in media are the ones with actual scruples....

Let me introduce you to my running mate...put your hands together for Mr Bill Cosby ! Wait...oh you know who he is... come on man!