• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“‘We (the government), are the only ones with guns.”

It's NEVER people like you because you seek those who only subscribe to your ideology.

As I said, it's not YOUR place, you don't make the rules. You continue to engage in personal attacks and totally unsubstantiated allegations. You can only speak for yourself, there is no "we" or "us" you represent. Just you.

It's pretty clear you have nothing to offer that I want to learn from. This is our last contact as you now going into the abyss off being ignored.

I'm not here to debate those who can't actually debate diverse topics

Enjoy your day kid.

Could you put me on ignore...pretty please?

What you DON'T KNOW are the topics I've read to gain knowledge. I've commented on topics I have an opinion or knowledge of.

Those are the ones that seem to scare you. I said I'm a political and economics junkie in the new members forum.

We can disagree, but thinking you see feds behind every rock and tree is paranoid thinking. I could care less about those of you who have a little club of small minded, group thinking individuals and think you can be a self proclaimed hall monitor of comments.

ZomboMeme 8051.jpg

It's NEVER people like you because you seek those who only subscribe to your ideology.

As I said, it's not YOUR place, you don't make the rules. You continue to engage in personal attacks and totally unsubstantiated allegations. You can only speak for yourself, there is no "we" or "us" you represent. Just you.

It's pretty clear you have nothing to offer that I want to learn from. This is our last contact as you now going into the abyss off being ignored.

I'm not here to debate those who can't actually debate diverse topics

Enjoy your day kid.
Is this still available? Please add yourself to my ignore list.

I bet every Dem laughs their ass off as they swear their “oath” to the Constitution.

“I do solemnly swear to piss all over our nation’s founding document and gladly fight to strip all Americans of every last vestige of Liberty and Civil Rights.”
Yes, and when VP Harris laughs, she is laughing at us. Not with us or for us. She is laughing at us.

Reactions: TheHorta
How many Feds does it take to operate a motorcycle? 55

I think the leftist fag in that original video should go start the gun confiscation process personally. He should explain to the gun owners that they no longer have any rights in Biden’s America. Yeah. That’s the recipe for success right there!

Ok. It's become more apparent that a disproportionate number of Jews are the Globalists that run the world, who then dictated who would be the Biden adminstration to run the U.S., into the ground, and most of them are pedophiles and transgender freaks.

If you can tell me where else this hard push to brainwash and infect our kids minds in school with the most deviant filth is coming from, I'm all ears.
It is a cabal of powerful men in the world, who do this, made up of mostly European and American players, both gentile and Jew.

It is a cabal of powerful men in the world, who do this, made up of mostly European and American players, both gentile and Jew.
Most of us know this, although the top players will never be revealed.

But if I were a betting man, I'd lay odds a disproportionate number are Jew, the higher you go, the higher that density.

Kind of like the 13% committ 90% street crime and murder rule.

Reactions: BLEE and wildcats
It is a statistical impossibility to get every single cop, deputy, active guardsman to agree to confiscate all the guns. Pretend that you could do that. There is not enough manpower.

In addition, you don't repeal an amendment by executive order. So, someone needs to send him Russia.

That's how it works in a constitutional republic. We're pretty much a true democracy now. Whoever has the numbers, wins.

The opposition will be labeled terrorists, probably called something like Patriot Rebels or "the PR" and the soldiers of the occupying force will call them Papa Romeos. In a few generations, using geurrilla tactics our ancestors will take it back and try again...maybe.

Another perspective here. She doesn’t say anything that we don’t already know but is easier on the eyes.

Reactions: Milf Dots