• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Forum Certificate Expired”

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
Got the following warning in my iPhone just a few minutes ago. I bypassed it because I’m relatively certain it’s safe to do so, but figured I’d pass the info along just in case.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work Frank, mods, etc.!

E62014AF-16EF-4D78-9BC7-9A9D54C74D8E.png

Safari has though SH is not secure for some time now. Pretty sure it’s just on Safaris side.

Reactions: Basher
It's not just Safari. I received the certificate expired/connection not private error below. I got it on my phone, tablet, and laptop. Just posting as an FYI.

Attachments

• The Hide error.jpg
    The Hide error.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 25
Mine was doing the same. Just went back to normal showing secured through safari

Safari has though SH is not secure for some time now. Pretty sure it’s just on Safaris side.

SH has had a valid certificate, it's just not setup to force your browser to use SSL.

For some browsers and devices, they will force servers to serve an HTTPS version (when available).

It appears the certificate was expired and is now renewed and good to go.

I sent a message through FB when the site went down....was going through HIDE withdrawals lol!

Reactions: Fitz