• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 🌈 Show Off Your Poverty Precision Rifle / Anti-AI Slam Pigs 🐷 Only

001 (2).jpg

My "Poors" 600yd. "AR Master Race" rifle:
.223 Wylde J&P Ent. Upper
18"s.s. E.R. Shaw Bull bbl 1n8T (3800+rnds.)
Vortex PST Gen II 5x25 (in m.o.a.:rolleyes:)
Timney Comp. 2.5lb. Drop-In trigger

005 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Maybe this will qualify for the "poor" class'
View attachment 7734462
Try harder to be poor
1636050165420.jpeg

1636050189891.jpeg

1636050258855.jpeg

After I sold the factory stock and barrel I have $75 in that Stevens action. The Shilen Select match barrel came on a barreled action that I bought, sold the action for what I paid for the BA so the barrel is free. LRP take off stock $100, Voodoo stock pack was free, I bought the Atlas used for $200, I bought an old Bushnell HDMR II H-58 for $700 and it shit the bed so Bushnell replaced it with a brand spanking new HDMR II with the H-59 reticle for free and I got the LaRue mount included on another trade so it was free too. I think I bought the Rifle Basix trigger back when they were $100. I’m all in at $1175 and that three round group is factory Hornady, it isn’t even hand loads.

Savage FV12 223, purchased for $400, was a display model, a few minor scuffs on the tupperware stock so I got a 10% discount off the store price, DNZ scope mount ~$75 from Amazon, Athlon 6x24 Talos, ~$200, my math shows around $700 before any sales tax, etc. So say $800 if it makes you feel better. I've done nothing to it except clean it, lube the bolt, mounted/zero'd the scope and shot about 20 factory rounds for a function check.

Just a little bit of load development using Hornady 55g sp w/c, picked these up for $15/100 at a GS I visit. 3 shot groups with 8208 XBR at 100 yds. I did run a $80 Teslong bore scope down the bore, probably the worst Savage bore of the 5 factory Savage barrels I've owned. A huge boogered up area just before the crown on this one, still does decent on punching holes in paper, and pretty close to each other as well

Maybe I don't have a good grasp on the definition of "poor".
DSCN0346.JPG
DSCN0347.JPG
DSCN0348.JPG

Reactions: camocorvette
Try harder to be poor
View attachment 7734613

View attachment 7734614

View attachment 7734615

After I sold the factory stock and barrel I have $75 in that Stevens action. The Shilen Select match barrel came on a barreled action that I bought, sold the action for what I paid for the BA so the barrel is free. LRP take off stock $100, Voodoo stock pack was free, I bought the Atlas used for $200, I bought an old Bushnell HDMR II H-58 for $700 and it shit the bed so Bushnell replaced it with a brand spanking new HDMR II with the H-59 reticle for free and I got the LaRue mount included on another trade so it was free too. I think I bought the Rifle Basix trigger back when they were $100. I’m all in at $1175 and that three round group is factory Hornady, it isn’t even hand loads.

Yeah but why are there stains on your carpet, why does your wall look like you had just had an earthquake and where is the other 2/3s of your base boards?

Does a JP barrel mated to an Anderson upper and lower count as poverty precision?

Screenshot_20211105-061434_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211105-061519_Photos.jpg

Bone stock 700 LTR I bought used about fifteen years ago. It appeared to have heavy copper fouling in it when I first looked at it. After a thorough cleaning it shoots just fine. It had a more compact HS precision stock on it originally, the one its in now I got off of ebay. To my surprise when it showed up it was bedded. Luckily my action fit with no issues. Those two groups are a year apart. Top group is only four shots, sighter is low and right covered by the other target. I had just remounted and boresighted the scope, fired one, adjusted and fired four more. Bottom group is five shots.

Regrettably, those are the only fuzzy balls I have left.

I learned of the nasty, little replacement bipod feet from someone on this forum. After installing them on the bipod, it didn't take long to figure out that the new feet tore the crap out of any case or bag the rifle was in.

I thought seriously about finding camouflage balls to play with but at my age, I really don't want to lose my balls.
The tennis balls don't do much for the "camo" theme, unless it's a subtle hint about something you need/want to share. :unsure:

Regrettably, those are the only fuzzy balls I have left.

I learned of the nasty, little replacement bipod feet from someone on this forum. After installing them on the bipod, it didn't take long to figure out that the new feet tore the crap out of any case or bag the rifle was in.

I thought seriously about finding camouflage balls to play with but at my age, I really don't want to lose my balls.

At least rub your balls in the dirt.

My awesomeness. Savage 110 Tactical in 65 manbun. Burris XTR II 3-15. Gamma VG6 brake. 3/4 MOA all damn day with handloads. Some a lot smaller.

Doc
20210925_124105.jpg
20210925_124057.jpg
20210925_090713.jpg
20211010_102343.jpg