• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🔥 RoAsT Me 🔥

A10F0D3A-6A4B-47FB-AE3F-90D4BCFC3E7C.jpeg

Let me guess, it shoots half MOA if you do your part.
I try my hardest but the fucker won’t shoot! Yeah yeah real men shoot 5 round groups and Handloads….and further than 15 yards Blah blah blah.

first pic is when it had the factory scope and rings. They were pretty tactical but upgraded cause the internet guys said this other scope is

Maybe I’ll put pinstriping on the bolt to take out the slop and make it look fluted. LRI prob makes a decal kit.

A tape measure 😂🤣😂🤣😂

40B03CCE-3538-4DCC-B82F-7DD23205714A.jpeg

BC5A3E71-B05E-4943-A714-7091D870DC46.jpeg

E06314B0-8AF3-4779-AE4B-C376C9F6A6B2.jpeg

Last edited:
I try my hardest but the fucker won’t shoot! Yeah yeah real men shoot 5 round groups and Handloads….and further than 15 yards Blah blah blah.

first pic is when it had the factory scope and rings. They were pretty tactical but upgraded cause the internet guys said this other scope is

Maybe I’ll put pinstriping on the bolt to take out the slop and make it look fluted. LRI prob makes a decal kit.

A tape measure 😂🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 7630139
View attachment 7630141
View attachment 7630140
What will it do when you move off the 25yd bore sighting line?

A tape measure 😂🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 7630139
View attachment 7630141
View attachment 7630140

Now get a giant ass "USMC" tattoo up the entire inside of your forearm and start telling people this is an M40 you took home from Vietnam.

No one will question your 45 years of age and the fact VN ended in 1975.

Your "God like" status will leave them awed.

I can't believe you drilled a hole in your stock. C'mon Man.....
Have you checked for impact shift after adding all that weight up front ?
That thing has to be nose heavy !