• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos đźš”Phoenix PD pulled over in Las Vegas by NV Hwy Patrolđźš”

DĚ·eĚ·vĚ·iĚ·lĚ·DĚ·oĚ·cĚ·AĚ·ZĚ·

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
*****THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASHING LEO AND HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR NAUGHTY BUSINESS******

This was MY witnessed experience, photos to substantiate my claims and some concerns I think we all should be asking “what”

——————————-

I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it with my lying eyes.

It was the wildest scene. Hwy patrol had a road block set up in AZ. Phoenix PD Vehicle and an unmarked pulled off at AZ exit 2 and bypassed it.

Second road block set up in NV, poorly set, but they caught up as Phoenix PD was exiting the freeway.

Unmarked got away, marked unit was pulled over.

I’m curios “why is a Phoenix PD in Mohave County speeding with no lights or sirens in the middle of nowhere” so I called phoenix PD and asked. They denied anything like that could EVER happen. So I emailed them the pictures. Got a call back “that’s our unit, we have a good idea who is driving, have a good day”

I don’t get it. Never seen HWY Patrol pull over a “local cop” from another state.

What’s “my dog in the fight” I pay property taxes in Phoenix.

Attachments

• 4D96DC76-6811-420C-B189-B85E1F4788EE.jpeg
    4D96DC76-6811-420C-B189-B85E1F4788EE.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 068B9684-3D43-4622-B50A-AA3792981866.jpeg
    068B9684-3D43-4622-B50A-AA3792981866.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 135CD1C6-186B-4EAD-8B0D-C12B856A2110.png
    135CD1C6-186B-4EAD-8B0D-C12B856A2110.png
    896.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 7083DA1E-2C05-40E2-937C-090D274133EC.png
    7083DA1E-2C05-40E2-937C-090D274133EC.png
    682.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Why were they setting up a road block?
What legal justification were they trying to get away with for it?

Why were they setting up a road block?
What legal justification were they trying to get away with for it?

No clue.

I thought it was a “fake cop car” and “fake undercover” they were doing 100+ when they passed me.

When I inquired with Phoenix PD why their Officer was doing what I was watching, they initially thought it was a “stolen cop car” after getting my photos.

They has me on speaker and while we all believed it was a “stolen vehicle” you could hear other dispatchers coordinating with AZ DPS for a “road block”

After Phoenix PD stated “we Think we know who it is......have a good day” idk what happened. But I was still driving to my destination so from a safe distance and a pretty impressive phone I got a few photos.

It just doesn’t pass the sniff test to me.

Putting it here because:

-Naughty Cops should be questioned.

-Good cops still exist, I think they work for AZ & NV Hwy Patrol. That had to be a coordinated effort.

Reactions: Bender
*****THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASHING LEO AND HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR NAUGHTY BUSINESS******

This was MY witnessed experience, photos to substantiate my claims and some concerns I think we all should be asking “what”

——————————-

I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it with my lying eyes.

It was the wildest scene. Hwy patrol had a road block set up in AZ. Phoenix PD Vehicle and an unmarked pulled off at AZ exit 2 and bypassed it.

Second road block set up in NV, poorly set, but they caught up as Phoenix PD was exiting the freeway.

Unmarked got away, marked unit was pulled over.

I’m curios “why is a Phoenix PD in Mohave County speeding with no lights or sirens in the middle of nowhere” so I called phoenix PD and asked. They denied anything like that could EVER happen. So I emailed them the pictures. Got a call back “that’s our unit, we have a good idea who is driving, have a good day”

I don’t get it. Never seen HWY Patrol pull over a “local cop” from another state.

What’s “my dog in the fight” I pay property taxes in Phoenix.
$2.68 for Diesel in NV? 'F that.

Too bad the cop wasn't ATF, they could have tased his ass on video and laughed about it back at the station.

Last edited:
Yes, this is the more important question. In my state, MN, roadblock check points are technically illegal unless there is a state emergency or in a closed Tribal Reservation.
Creating a roadblock where I work takes nothing more that supervisor approval if the need is there. Apprehending someone who failed to yield during a traffic stop easily fits that requirement. OP, what exactly do you mean by roadblock? A bunch of units poorly positioned during a traffic stop and inadvertently blocking the road, or an actual checkpoint style block the road with no alternate route sort of arrangement.

The only question i have is will the shenanigans by the alleged Phoenix vehicle driver be dealt with, or swept under the rug?

Creating a roadblock where I work takes nothing more that supervisor approval if the need is there. Apprehending someone who failed to yield during a traffic stop easily fits that requirement. OP, what exactly do you mean by roadblock? A bunch of units poorly positioned during a traffic stop and inadvertently blocking the road, or an actual checkpoint style block the road with no alternate route sort of arrangement.
That's weird, you would create a road block on a highway to stop and search everyone passing by for a traffic stop for failure to yield? :unsure: Never heard of that. How do you address anyone who refuses to be stopped or be searched?

That's weird, you would create a road block on a highway to stop and search everyone passing by for a traffic stop for failure to yield? :unsure: Never heard of that. How do you address anyone who refuses to be stopped or be searched?
I don’t know how you took my post that way. Where did I say “search” and “everybody”. I said “fail to yield during a traffic stop”. No road block has been established yet, and “traffic stops” are not performed on “everybody” on the road.

I don’t know how you took my post that way. Where did I say “search” and “everybody”. I said “fail to yield during a traffic stop”. No road block has been established yet, and “traffic stops” are not performed on “everybody” on the road.
1. The OP stated it was a roadblock. I get you are questioning OP's interpretation of the situation, but you just made a weird hypothetical that has nothing to do with my post.
2. You outright stated "Creating a roadblock where I work takes nothing more that supervisor approval if the need is there. Apprehending someone who failed to yield during a traffic stop easily fits that requirement."
My response to you was, that sounds pretty strange to do so over a failure to yield. Even IF you can do it, would you really?

1. The OP stated it was a roadblock. I get you are questioning OP's interpretation of the situation, but you just made a weird hypothetical that has nothing to do with my post.
2. You outright stated "Creating a roadblock where I work takes nothing more that supervisor approval if the need is there. Apprehending someone who failed to yield during a traffic stop easily fits that requirement."
My response to you was, that sounds pretty strange to do so over a failure to yield. Even IF you can do it, would you really?
That wasn’t your response to my post.

You said “ you would create a road block on a highway to stop and search everyone passing by for a traffic stop for failure to yield?”

Now you’re saying it’s weird that a road block would be used to stop a fleeing suspect. Which one is it?

That wasn’t your response to my post.

You said “ you would create a road block on a highway to stop and search everyone passing by for a traffic stop for failure to yield?”

Now you’re saying it’s weird that a road block would be used to stop a fleeing suspect. Which one is it?
Fair enough I misread your post. I forget that its more common to have high speed chases out west like in California where a decision to close the whole road is made because some dipshit thought they should try to run. I was thinking stop, search everyone on the highway. The circumstances matter.

Here in GA Ive seen the cops put up a sign that says something like "DUI checkpoint 1 mile ahead" on the interstate. All the fools who pull off the exit immediately after seeing that are the ones who actually get stopped. Apparently they cant do DUI checkpoints on the interstate?

Fair enough I misread your post. I forget that its more common to have high speed chases out west like in California where a decision to close the whole road is made because some dipshit thought they should try to run. I was thinking stop, search everyone on the highway. The circumstances matter.
The question from other posters above was what’s the authority for the roadblock. I also thought it was odd the roadblock was more interesting to those posters than what led to Nevada trying to stop the Phoenix car in the first place.

There’s a difference between a roadblock and a checkpoint. Never in my career have I seen a checkpoint where everyone is stopped and searched. We have no policies for that, and i can’t think of a situation where that would be constitutional. For what it’s worth, in California we (my department specifically) never use roadblocks. We have policies for it, they’re just terribly impractical and never used.

To be fair, I did originally say roadblock checkpoints. Semantics aside, it must have been something fairly important for either to occur on an Interstate as shown in the map OP has. Looks like it was done under normal traffic.

Here in GA Ive seen the cops put up a sign that says something like "DUI checkpoint 1 mile ahead" on the interstate. All the fools who pull off the exit immediately after seeing that are the ones who actually get stopped. Apparently they cant do DUI checkpoints on the interstate?
Here if a check point is going to be set up, which is normally rare, it has to be announced publicly when and where a few days ahead of time (5 I think).