• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

This happened 1 week ago, doesn’t fit the narrative, best to not make it a national story.
XGHyqLgG.jpeg

So has anyone pointed out that according to the news he bought the firearm 6 days before the shooting which puts it the day after the spa shootings?

• Wow
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
New media terminology;

AR Style Weapon

Assault Style Weapon is no longer in vouge?

It's not accidental. The alt-left does this all the time. They weaponize language over long periods through a number of methods.

One method is just simple polling and association. So they fish for words that they can stigmatize and then run with those. It takes them a couple days or weeks to build up a narrative on a word or phrase. Having control of most forms of media delivery they can really shift things rapidly on a word or phrase that isn't commonly understood. It then takes substantially longer, often years, to undo their weave of lies.

In this case, assault weapon was starting to lose it's potency as factual information had become more commonplace and people now understood, on a larger scale, that assault weapon didn't mean it was a machinegun. So now they're out fishing for a new term to stigmatize so they can get those ignorant of firearms to believe they are talking about machine guns.

So, yes, assault style weapon must be losing it's vogue. As stupid as people think the alt-left are -- they are masters of manipulating the ignorant via manipulation of language.

Think about this; They have literally changed dictionaries to push a narrative to injure political rivals. Recently, and more than once.

It's not accidental. The alt-left does this all the time. They weaponize language over long periods through a number of methods.

One method is just simple polling and association. So they fish for words that they can stigmatize and then run with those. It takes them a couple days or weeks to build up a narrative on a word or phrase. Having control of most forms of media delivery they can really shift things rapidly on a word or phrase that isn't commonly understood. It then takes substantially longer, often years, to undo their weave of lies.

In this case, assault weapon was starting to lose it's potency as factual information had become more commonplace and people now understood, on a larger scale, that assault weapon didn't mean it was a machinegun. So now they're out fishing for a new term to stigmatize so they can get those ignorant of firearms to believe they are talking about machine guns.

So, yes, assault style weapon must be losing it's vogue. As stupid as people think the alt-left are -- they are masters of manipulating the ignorant via manipulation of language.

Think about this; They have literally changed dictionaries to push a narrative to injure political rivals. Recently, and more than once.
They've been doing that since 1848, when the communist manifesto was written. They do that with everything.

Its pretty smart. They just throw out random and vague terms, and let the idiots fool themselves. The more and more the idiots talk, the more and more they fool themselves, all the while thinking that they are smarter than everyone else.

I'm glad to live in ID where there's a state law that nullifies crazy federal gun laws:

“Protect Idaho law enforcement officers from being directed, through federal executive orders, agency orders, statutes, laws, rules, or regulations enacted or promulgated on or after the effective date of this act, to violate their oath of office and Idaho citizens’ rights under Section 11, Article I, of the Constitution of the State of Idaho.”

It's more than just that though. At the same time as they are shaping the language we use in the battles within the culture war, they use shaming and ridicule to shut down opposing thought and counter narrative. As shaming eventually wears off due to people seeing the Emperor with fewer and fewer clothes, they shift to more intrusive and violent means to shut down opposition. The language wars begin to shift to de-platforming and doxing, threatening people with their livelihoods and assets. Eventually, that starts to wear off too, and they start moving towards violence (e.g. riots against property and eventually towards individuals and groups). We're already starting to see the left sowing the seeds of dehumanizing Conservatives by labeling them white supremacists.

It's the standard Marxist playbook, and we're seeing it play out in America in ways I'd never thought we would here.

Someone, wish I remembered where I saw it, said it was the same day as the anniversary of two other terrorists attacks in the past.

An internet search for March 22nd brings up Brussels and Westminster. Coincidence? No idea but I wouldn’t rule it out just yet.
Yes, the conspiracy theory is 3/22, as in "322" Skull & Crossbones number.

I wonder if pedo joe has any idea how many weapons have come across the boarder in the last few weeks. The idea that stopping the sale of, “scary mean guns 😩” is going to change anything is ludicrous.

I wonder if pedo joe has any idea how many weapons have come across the boarder in the last few weeks. The idea that stopping the sale of, “scary mean guns 😩” is going to change anything is ludicrous.
Nope.
It will sure it will make the price go up.
Ask Leland Yee.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: powdahound76
Nope.
It will sure make the price go up.
Ask Leland Yee.

R
Ole’ Yee. I had forgotten all about his extra curricular activities.
But but he was a hard working honest democrat. He must have been doing it for a good cause. LOL 😂 Dick weeds.

Forbes

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear oral argument in Caniglia v. Strom, a case that could have sweeping consequences for policing, due process, and mental health, with the Biden Administration and attorneys general from nine states urging the High Court to uphold warrantless gun confiscation.

SCOTUS Blog:
Believing a man to be unstable, the police arrange a psychiatric evaluation and - without a warrant - enter his home & confiscate two guns. Is that constitutional?

Last edited:
Reactions: Davo308
kids are like cattle to the state, and they will do anything to keep them in school because of the money they get.
obama setup a system that gives more funding to schools with low arrest rates, hence the schools and districts that participate aren't actually going to do anything that would cause them to lose that extra funding.

kind of like telling hospitals they would get money for covid. what did they think would happen?
of course the greedy fucks would throw everyone on a vent, with no family to intervene or even see what was happening to their parents.

if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
I'm with ya.
It was a sarcastic post.

R

Forbes

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear oral argument in Caniglia v. Strom, a case that could have sweeping consequences for policing, due process, and mental health, with the Biden Administration and attorneys general from nine states urging the High Court to uphold warrantless gun confiscation.

SCOTUS Blog:
Believing a man to be unstable, the police arrange a psychiatric evaluation and - without a warrant - enter his home & confiscate two guns. Is that constitutional?
In addition apparently the 9th circus ruled both open and concealed carry is illegal. Gonna have to read up more on that.

unknown.png

Last edited:
I'd love to see congress not only learn but fucking use basic regression analysis for policy development.

If they were honest with themselves, and used basic regression analysis, "assault weapon" (and other similar approaches) based gun legislation wouldn't even be on their radar, based on both total gun prevalence and per-capita ownership across the U.S.

And if they actually used this basic tool, their efforts would be primarily focused in suicide prevention and inner-city violence, mostly gang related.

1616618333370.png

Looking too close at who's shooting who with what would be very uncomfortable for them. But I'm more than happy to have that conversation (just not here - for reasons).

I'd love to see congress not only learn but fucking use basic regression analysis for policy development.

If they were honest with themselves, and used basic regression analysis, "assault weapon" (and other similar approaches) based gun legislation wouldn't even be on their radar, based on both total gun prevalence and per-capita ownership across the U.S.

And if they actually used this basic tool, their efforts would be primarily focused in suicide prevention and inner-city violence, mostly gang related.

View attachment 7589708
I used to think that once they got good data they would come around.

They don't care.

seVUyTFS.jpeg

After watching this lashup over and over on the News, watching them walk that shithead out a long ways because there were so many vehicles in there that none could move far, I couldn't believe that pus gutted bald spot was only 21 YO. I think he may have lied on his ID papers or something?
I wonder who shot him and good on them for that. Hit where it would hurt if he was vested up. Good shot.
The response to this thing was nothing short of amazing to me with so many LEOs and vehicles around that they were stepping on each other and the parade to the coroner's office was a couple miles long with all the lights going.
That is all that was on the TV for a long time with air coverage and all.
I am really amazed that they had such good Leadership to organize and best use the people and equipment there in such an organized way and still be able to do the ordinary everyday Police work that goes on as usual.

Reactions: Davo308
After watching this lashup over and over on the News, watching them walk that shithead out a long ways because there were so many vehicles in there that none could move far, I couldn't believe that pus gutted bald spot was only 21 YO. I think he may have lied on his ID papers or something?
I wonder who shot him and good on them for that. Hit where it would hurt if he was vested up. Good shot.
The response to this thing was nothing short of amazing to me with so many LEOs and vehicles around that they were stepping on each other and the parade to the coroner's office was a couple miles long with all the lights going.
That is all that was on the TV for a long time with air coverage and all.
I am really amazed that they had such good Leadership to organize and best use the people and equipment there in such an organized way and still be able to do the ordinary everyday Police work that goes on as usual.
Almost like it was staged for the cameras.

Reactions: Josh1978
I wonder with all these shootings, why hasn't anyone ( media?) ever interviewed the shooter and publicized it, so we can know actually was going on in his head, etc?

Because that's an excellent way to get copycats. Research the contagion effect.

I wonder with all these shootings, why hasn't anyone ( media?) ever interviewed the shooter and publicized it, so we can know actually was going on in his head, etc?
In part because it would destroy many false narratives.

Examples, terrorists are insane. No. They generally aren't, they are intelligent enough and understand what they are doing and often make videos etc to explain.

Terrorists are terrorists because they don't have jobs. Actually they tend to be affluent. This murderer lived a better life in the US then he would in Syria.

Religion of peace. Religion of pieces.

I work with a woman who on paper is intelligent, mid 40s. She casually mentioned that if she had her way, the us would drop crates of guns via parachute in the middle east, so the women could overthrow patriarchy.

I asked her if it was possible those women might immediately report the weapons to their husband's, who might sell them or hand them over to the local war lord, or use them to fight a neighboring tribe.

It was like I had stopped time with that question.

In addition apparently the 9th circus ruled both open and concealed carry is illegal. Gonna have to read up more on that.

unknown.png

They went back to law and tradition prior to Hawaii becoming a state.

So when Hawaii became a state did it do so conditionally?

Did they get to determine which parts of the Constitution they would abide by.

If so lets let Hawaii go back to being independent.

Cut their senators and reps out of congress now.