• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

Racism IS growing of course.

It has to - its part of an enemy action. Race has been recruited as a weapon, and when people see weaponized race being used against them in real ways they can't do anything but respond in a way that could only be called racism.

I know gay friends that don't tell people they are gay anymore - NOT because they aren't comfortable with being gay in and of themselves. They don't tell people anymore because they know their sexuality has been weaponized against the right, and they aren't interested in being part of the war.
I have yet to ever walk around telling people I’m straight. Seems like your gay friends are acting as normal as they are capable of now.

There are differences between the races and I think each has certain characteristics as a whole. This makes me a racist by definition. It is not the same as being bigoted.

Reactions: Bender
Every time you watch a school stamp out another one of “them”, racism is growing.

And by “them”, i mean white kids who hate themselves and will do anything to feel comfortable with who they are. And minority kids who buy the idea that the majority of what made America great was 100% accomplished solely by them and all the majority ever did was enslave and destroy.

Today’s education is all about being uncomfortable with your race and gender, but only if you are a particular race or gender.

And that’s racism folks.

For whatever reason in my daughters 7th grade class "eating dogs" was the discussion.

My daughter said "Barack Obama ate a dog".....a fact from his own biography.

The teacher said it was racist for her to say that.

Clown world.

Racism IS growing of course.

It has to - its part of an enemy action. Race has been recruited as a weapon, and when people see weaponized race being used against them in real ways they can't do anything but respond in a way that could only be called racism.

I know gay friends that don't tell people they are gay anymore - NOT because they aren't comfortable with being gay in and of themselves. They don't tell people anymore because they know their sexuality has been weaponized against the right, and they aren't interested in being part of the war.

The people that refuse to be weaponized are becoming the strongest voices against the racists trying to create the division.

Arbitrary characteristics have no bearing, culture and character are all that matter.

For whatever reason in my daughters 7th grade class "eating dogs" was the discussion.

Clown world.
I would have had so much fun for a very short amount of time in that class.

Reactions: Josh1978
I live in a small town, so, not so noticeable here. I do make it into the big city from time to time.
Fact, went shopping and out to dinner yesterday. Wife and I, was outside of the restaurant, was having a smoke, noticed two black families going in to eat, said my usual hello's, nothing. Yes, we are a white couple, but, IMO, there is a change in the air. People are starting to be more stand-off'ish. I mean, F, we have been playing this game for over a year now, and in my observation, people are somewhat changed. I don't live in a metro area, but, I do participate in everyday life. Maybe, I'm reading too much into it, or, I'm the one F'd in the head (I really don't think so) but, my gut feeling, people are changing, even if it's just the slightest bit, and we may not be headed in a good direction. Mac

That’s just citidiots, they don’t human well, not even the white ones, I’ve lived in very rural and major cities, city folk, you hey hi and they almost pee themselves.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Every time you watch a school stamp out another one of “them”, racism is growing.

And by “them”, i mean white kids who hate themselves and will do anything to feel comfortable with who they are. And minority kids who buy the idea that the majority of what made America great was 100% accomplished solely by them and all the majority ever did was enslave and destroy.

Today’s education is all about being uncomfortable with your race and gender, but only if you are a particular race or gender.

And that’s racism folks.

If you dump your kids on the state via government schools, or more invasive programs, to raise, well it wasn’t like you cared (or probably planned) for them anyways.

If you dump your kids on the state via government schools, or more invasive programs, to raise, well it wasn’t like you cared (or probably planned) for them anyways.
When you decide that the system our country uses to educate 99% of the children into adults doesn’t need attention because only bad parents would ever leave their kids there, you lost the war for our country’s future.

I home schooled my kids because I had to, not because I should have to.

Our side saying “It’s fine” or “it’s those parents fault” is a cheap lame ass excuse for poor strategy...which come to think about it has defined every motion we have taken since the communist fist reached out to grab hold of our nation and crush it.

When you decide that the system our country uses to educate 99% of the children into adults doesn’t need attention because only bad parents would ever leave their kids there, you lost the war for our country’s future.

I home schooled my kids because I had to, not because I should have to.

Our side saying “It’s fine” or “it’s those parents fault” is a cheap lame ass excuse for poor strategy...which come to think about it has defined every motion we have taken since the communist fist reached out to grab hold of our nation and crush it.

So I should be forced at the barrel of a gun between the choice of raising your offspring for you, or having my paid for home stolen from me?

People not sucking it up and taking responsibility for their future and owning it, that’s the problem

Reactions: BikePilot
So I should be forced at the barrel of a gun between the choice of raising your offspring for you, or having my paid for home stolen from me?

People not sucking it up and taking responsibility for their future and owning it, that’s the problem
Home schooling is our Maginot line, and public schooling is their Blitzkrieg.

That is the point I’m trying to make. When you wonder what exactly happened to our country, that’s the first place you should look.

Even in the 80s when I went to public school teachers were sliding Marx and Engels over the desk to me to write reports on and give presentations.

And it doesn’t matter a good goddamn if you took a couple of your kids out of school to be a responsible parent when the system stamped out 100,000 good little communist revolutionaries and then handed them the reins of power for each one that was saved through good parenting or homeschooling.

But thankfully, it doesn’t matter. It’s over. Gay relationships have grown from a few percent among the youth of 30 years ago to 20 percent of 18-25 year olds today. Since there is a good chance that homosexuality is genetic, that extra 16-18% is indoctrination.

A system that can get 18% of the people to abandon their natural sexuality is going to quite handily crush the rest of us into a gory paste.

I hope all the whiny liberal dickheads like their 16 hour work days, death penalties for drugs, and Soviet lifestyle.

As for our side, I would think that all of the individual responsibility advocates would eventually realize that it was their individual responsibility to try to strategize a little harder. Since failure to do so was going to get wave after wave of communists shooting them in the neck no matter how hard they fight.

But it’s far too late for any of that. They won.

Reactions: atomic41

Clown world.

The next time someone tells us something is "racist", the only response to them should be "You know?, EVERYTHING is racist, including living and breathing. Now go jump in front of traffic, muthafucka"...

That is the point I’m trying to make. When you wonder what exactly happened to our country, that’s the first place you should look.

Even in the 80s when I went to public school teachers were sliding Marx and Engels over the desk to me to write reports on and give presentations.

And it doesn’t matter a good goddamn if you took a couple of your kids out of school to be a responsible parent when the system stamped out 100,000 good little communist revolutionaries and then handed them the reins of power for each one that was saved through good parenting or homeschooling.

But thankfully, it doesn’t matter. It’s over. Gay relationships have grown from a few percent among the youth of 30 years ago to 20 percent of 18-25 year olds today. Since there is a good chance that homosexuality is genetic, that extra 16-18% is indoctrination.

A system that can get 18% of the people to abandon their natural sexuality is going to quite handily crush the rest of us into a gory paste.

I hope all the whiny liberal dickheads like their 16 hour work days, death penalties for drugs, and Soviet lifestyle.

As for our side, I would think that all of the individual responsibility advocates would eventually realize that it was their individual responsibility to try to strategize a little harder. Since failure to do so was going to get wave after wave of communists shooting them in the neck no matter how hard they fight.

Don’t be a defeatist

It’s seems to me the majority of those gay relationships seem to be women dating women which has less to do with indoctrination and more to do with the pussifcation of men than anything else. Think about it this way, if you are a woman and the majority of your male options are either douchebags that treat you like a maid they get to fuck or a whiny man-child that is too lazy to work and treats you like his mother why wouldn’t you take a chance and date a woman?

Women are way better looking than men, you get to double your wardrobe and you never have to worry about accidentally getting pregnant because your boyfriend doesn’t like condoms and is too incompetent to pull out. For a woman that’s been burned by men in the past that seems like a logical conclusion to me. But as a straight man who loves women and knows several guys that fall into the above categories I’m somewhat biased.

My girlfriend was raised conservative and never considered the lesbian route but based on the awful relationships most of her coworkers have had with their boyfriends over the years she can see why many of them went to dating women instead.

Reactions: lightman
It’s seems to me the majority of those gay relationships seem to be women dating women which has less to do with indoctrination and more to do with the pussifcation of men than anything else. Think about it this way, if you are a woman and the majority of your male options are either douchebags that treat you like a maid they get to fuck or a whiny man-child that is too lazy to work and treats you like his mother why wouldn’t you take a chance and date a woman?

Women are way better looking than men, you get to double your wardrobe and you never have to worry about accidentally getting pregnant because your boyfriend doesn’t like condoms and is too incompetent to pull out. For a woman that’s been burned by men in the past that seems like a logical conclusion to me. But as a straight man who loves women and knows several guys that fall into the above categories I’m somewhat biased.

My girlfriend was raised conservative and never considered the lesbian route but based on the awful relationships most of her coworkers have had with their boyfriends over the years she can see why many of them went to dating women instead.

Seeing how most all the major commies and fascist hated gays, I’m not seeing how the gay thing makes sense there.

I could see it scientifically tied to overpopulation in urban areas, Behavioral sink

“ In the experiments, Calhoun and his researchers created a series of "rat utopias" – enclosed spaces in which rats were given unlimited access to food and water, enabling unfettered population growth. Calhoun coined the term "behavioral sink" ....

Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. ...

The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.

... In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.”

Seeing how most all the major commies and fascist hated gays, I’m not seeing how the gay thing makes sense there.

I could see it scientifically tied to overpopulation in urban areas, Behavioral sink

“ In the experiments, Calhoun and his researchers created a series of "rat utopias" – enclosed spaces in which rats were given unlimited access to food and water, enabling unfettered population growth. Calhoun coined the term "behavioral sink" ....

Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. ...

The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.

... In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.”

Homosexuality imparted through indoctrination is tied to a strategic evolution of Communist societal conversion.

The key is to divide people AND simultaneously destroy stability enhancing factors in a society.

For example, racism. Every time someone gets a special privilege due to their race, you are removing equal protection under the law and undermining several key social systems.

Every time we celebrate someone's differences, we point them out and emphasize them at the same time. (We in these cases being the agents of Communism who are among us). Racism/sexism/homophobia grow the more we flog the topic, not shrink.

Well educated children who are comfortable with who they are, raised in a nuclear family, and able to think for themselves are self-empowered.
The self-empowered are anathema to Communism.

I'm not necessarily being defeatist - I'll be there right next to the rest of you in front of the mass grave waiting on my bullet from some 15 year old pink haired gender confused victim of the Communist system.

I am able to recognize that a masterful war has been waged against our conservatism and the American Dream.
The logistics centers of our ideology are all in ruin and burned to the ground.

Boy Scouts of America? Toast. Right next to Girl Scouts in the fire pit.
Churches? Toast.
Military? Toast.
Internet Homes for Conservatism? Toast.
Republican Party? Toast
Schools? Ashes...just ashes.
Colleges? Worse than schools.
American Individualism? I can't hear you through this mask.
Media? Fucking Toast.
Constitution? Lost in the toilet paper crisis of 2020.
Racial equity/tolerance? Jussie Smolletted.
First president from outside of the system since Kennedy? Soft assassinated by the Communists.

In less than 50 years our resistance to this change will look exactly like the resistance does in China. Token resistance cultivated only to keep the false idea that the government is somehow open minded alive.

Homosexuality imparted through indoctrination is tied to a strategic evolution of Communist societal conversion.

The key is to divide people AND simultaneously destroy stability enhancing factors in a society.

For example, racism. Every time someone gets a special privilege due to their race, you are removing equal protection under the law and undermining several key social systems.

Every time we celebrate someone's differences, we point them out and emphasize them at the same time. (We in these cases being the agents of Communism who are among us). Racism/sexism/homophobia grow the more we flog the topic, not shrink.

Well educated children who are comfortable with who they are, raised in a nuclear family, and able to think for themselves are self-empowered.

I'm not necessarily being defeatist - I'll be there right next to the rest of you in front of the mass grave waiting on my bullet from some 15 year old pink haired gender confused victim of the Communist system.

I am able to recognize that a masterful war has been waged against our conservatism and the American Dream.

Churches? Toast.
Military? Toast.
Republican Party? Toast
Media? Fucking Toast.
First president from outside of the system since Kennedy? Soft assassinated by the Communists.

In less than 50 years our resistance to this change will look exactly like the resistance does in China. Token resistance cultivated only to keep the false idea that the government is somehow open minded alive.

I really hate how right you have been in your last few posts...just damn. :mad:

I'll certainly be willing to give a few points that way too.

I see (or saw, my kids are all grown up and successful people) how the schooling their peers were receiving was all about making the only acceptable sexuality that you should feel comfortable with some form of alternate sexuality. If you didn't have pink hair and like the same sex you couldn't be cool anymore. You were just another useless breeder.

Churches? Toast.
Military? Toast.
Republican Party? Toast
Media? Fucking Toast.

Tons of those antifa kids and white BLM kids came from great upper middle class families, many probably had expensive useless degrees.

I also hope “public” government education burns, the biggest danger to much of this is letting the state get its fingers into pies we really don’t want them too

“
One of the most common features of socialist regimes is their emphasis on public education. The Likbez campaign introduced by Lenin in 1919, for example, mobilized vast amounts of resources to "eliminate illiteracy" during the Bolshevik Revolution.(1) Similarly, two years after the victory of the Cuban Revolution in 1958, Fidel Castro launched one of the most ambitious literacy campaigns in the world, mobilizing teachers and volunteers all around the island.(2) More recently, in 1999, Hugo Chavez embarked on a radical reform of the Venezuelan education system only months after coming to power and declaring Venezuela a socialist nation. The reform included the development of a new curriculum and the deployment of educational "missions" or campaigns.(3)

While socialist leaders are quick to claim that their educational reforms improve outcomes and increase inclusion, the truth is that those reforms also include important political goals. As early as 1923, the Soviet Education Law indicated that "the whole organization of school life should promote proletarian class consciousness in the minds of pupils and create knowledge of the solidarity of labor in its struggle with capital" (Pinkevich 1930). In Cuba, the 1978 Code of Childhood and Youth provided that the education system should "work for the efficient protection of youth against all influences contrary to their communist formation" (Steinmetz 2012).(4)

The political goals of Venezuela's education system under Chavez were equally bold. The new Bolivarian Curriculum was clearly designed to educate children about socialism using the ideas and writings of Karl Marx, "Che" Guevara, and Simon Bolivar. The Venezuelan minister of culture declared in 2009 that the curriculum should help children eliminate "capitalist thinking" and better understand the ideas and values "necessary to build a socialist country" (MercoPress 2009).

In 2011, the Chavez administration published a new set of school textbooks called Coleccion Bicentenario (Bicentennial Collection). The textbooks followed the new curriculum and the government distributed more than 40 million copies free of charge to approximately 80 percent of the schools in the country, reaching more than six million children and adolescents (Ore 2014). The presence of socialist indoctrination and pro-government messages in these textbooks was evident to many involved in education. Teachers reported that these textbooks taught arithmetic using government food programs, English by having children recite where Hugo Chavez was born, and civics enumerating the reasons why kids and the elderly should thank him (Dreier 2015).”

As far as the strategic gay comment, Joe Rogan had a comment about people who are very anti gay probably are just scared dicks are delicious lol
Remember that very anti gay senator or whomever who got caught trying to jerk a cop off in the bathroom, legit people who are very anti gay tend to have some dick related baggage, I’m about as straight as they come, frankly with all the crazy ass women I’ve been through part of me wishes I was attracted to men lol, but as a honestly straight guy I got zero issue with gays, I just don’t have a fuck to give

Now if you’re seeing gays on TV, well that might have more to do with the tons of gays who are attracted to show biz and the arts, and that ain’t new, just go look at a high school drama class. This is like saying it’s the Jews, because lots of Jews have money, it’s not some lizard people conspiracy, it’s demographics of said culture dude!

Now there is plenty to be concerned about, just go read some 20th century history, read the Snowden papers, browse wiki leaks, or just compare what any given congress type says to their voting history, want to really get into it go see who donates to whom. Then go flip on the TV and you’ll see 90% of the news is just historic reruns.

Tons of those antifa kids and white BLM kids came from great upper middle class families, many probably had expensive useless degrees.

I also hope “public” government education burns, the biggest danger to much of this is letting the state get its fingers into pies we really don’t want them too

“
One of the most common features of socialist regimes is their emphasis on public education. The Likbez campaign introduced by Lenin in 1919, for example, mobilized vast amounts of resources to "eliminate illiteracy" during the Bolshevik Revolution.(1) Similarly, two years after the victory of the Cuban Revolution in 1958, Fidel Castro launched one of the most ambitious literacy campaigns in the world, mobilizing teachers and volunteers all around the island.(2) More recently, in 1999, Hugo Chavez embarked on a radical reform of the Venezuelan education system only months after coming to power and declaring Venezuela a socialist nation. The reform included the development of a new curriculum and the deployment of educational "missions" or campaigns.(3)

While socialist leaders are quick to claim that their educational reforms improve outcomes and increase inclusion, the truth is that those reforms also include important political goals. As early as 1923, the Soviet Education Law indicated that "the whole organization of school life should promote proletarian class consciousness in the minds of pupils and create knowledge of the solidarity of labor in its struggle with capital" (Pinkevich 1930). In Cuba, the 1978 Code of Childhood and Youth provided that the education system should "work for the efficient protection of youth against all influences contrary to their communist formation" (Steinmetz 2012).(4)

The political goals of Venezuela's education system under Chavez were equally bold. The new Bolivarian Curriculum was clearly designed to educate children about socialism using the ideas and writings of Karl Marx, "Che" Guevara, and Simon Bolivar. The Venezuelan minister of culture declared in 2009 that the curriculum should help children eliminate "capitalist thinking" and better understand the ideas and values "necessary to build a socialist country" (MercoPress 2009).

In 2011, the Chavez administration published a new set of school textbooks called Coleccion Bicentenario (Bicentennial Collection). The textbooks followed the new curriculum and the government distributed more than 40 million copies free of charge to approximately 80 percent of the schools in the country, reaching more than six million children and adolescents (Ore 2014). The presence of socialist indoctrination and pro-government messages in these textbooks was evident to many involved in education. Teachers reported that these textbooks taught arithmetic using government food programs, English by having children recite where Hugo Chavez was born, and civics enumerating the reasons why kids and the elderly should thank him (Dreier 2015).”

As far as the strategic gay comment, Joe Rogan had a comment about people who are very anti gay probably are just scared dicks are delicious lol
Remember that very anti gay senator or whomever who got caught trying to jerk a cop off in the bathroom, legit people who are very anti gay tend to have some dick related baggage, I’m about as straight as they come, frankly with all the crazy ass women I’ve been through part of me wishes I was attracted to men lol, but as a honestly straight guy I got zero issue with gays, I just don’t have a fuck to give

Now if you’re seeing gays on TV, well that might have more to do with the tons of gays who are attracted to show biz and the arts, and that ain’t new, just go look at a high school drama class. This is like saying it’s the Jews, because lots of Jews have money, it’s not some lizard people conspiracy, it’s demographics of said culture dude!

Now there is plenty to be concerned about, just go read some 20th century history, read the Snowden papers, browse wiki leaks, or just compare what any given congress type says to their voting history, want to really get into it go see who donates to whom. Then go flip on the TV and you’ll see 90% of the news is just historic reruns.

Really solid response.

I have had probably 15 room mates in my life as I wander around the country and try out new places. All but 2 of them have been men. Why? I enjoy the company of men more than women. Less bullshit, more things that I enjoy doing together vs shopping and bullshit. Men mow the lawn their own damn self instead of telling me to do it.

2 or 3 of these men have been gay. I just don't like the idea with sex with a man, and frankly wouldn't want to introduce sex into a relationship thats already low stress and quite satisfactory.

So I'm not coming at this from an anti-gay viewpoint. I have literally nothing against gays. I do have something against "cure" camps that use drugs and electro-shock therapy to try to turn gays/lesbians straight again. I feel strongly that if you are unable to tell yourself "I'm going to stop being gay now" and have it stick, its because you are genetically gay.

This viewpoint is backed up by recent research that indicates that an AI looking at only your facial features can tell to a very high accuracy what your sexual preference is.

So in the same vein of being against the torture camps where they try to "cure" naturally gay people, I am highly against indoctrinating naturally straight vulnerable teenagers into an alternate sexuality pathway.

Really solid response.

I have had probably 15 room mates in my life as I wander around the country and try out new places. All but 2 of them have been men. Why? I enjoy the company of men more than women. Less bullshit, more things that I enjoy doing together vs shopping and bullshit. Men mow the lawn their own damn self instead of telling me to do it.

2 or 3 of these men have been gay. I just don't like the idea with sex with a man, and frankly wouldn't want to introduce sex into a relationship thats already low stress and quite satisfactory.

So I'm not coming at this from an anti-gay viewpoint. I have literally nothing against gays. I do have something against "cure" camps that use drugs and electro-shock therapy to try to turn gays/lesbians straight again. I feel strongly that if you are unable to tell yourself "I'm going to stop being gay now" and have it stick, its because you are genetically gay.

This viewpoint is backed up by recent research that indicates that an AI looking at only your facial features can tell to a very high accuracy what your sexual preference is.

So in the same vein of being against the torture camps where they try to "cure" naturally gay people, I am highly against indoctrinating naturally straight vulnerable teenagers into an alternate sexuality pathway.

Fair enough

Maybe it’s just me, thinking back post puberty me, man, some girl would walk down the hall in school and I’d have to covertly hold my backpack if ya know what I mean, yet I would go into the showers with a bunch of dudes and the only thought on my mind would be I hope the water doesn’t smell again, I really don’t think there is anything some government lacky teacher, who could hardly manage to teach basic math, could have done to all of a sudden turn my raging boner for any girl with tight pants, into some mini liberace.

For gay friends I’ve had, minus my one lesbians friend, I never thought about them having sex, out of all the things to use my neurons for man on man sex never made my list, I also can’t remember them ever talking to me about it, might mention some relationship but the friends I have are smart and respectful enough to know their straight guy friend probably isn’t interested in hearing about gay man sex. Maybe it’s just me, but when it comes to sexuality, race, religion, I am not interested, not in the market, not going to help ones argument with me, not going to hurt it, but I will judge the shit out of someone by their actions and character.

Libtards stinking up the place.

You know the difference between fascism and communism? There’s isn’t much of one.
Do you want a government that says it hates you and drags you to a gas chamber, or a government that says it loves you, blocks food and starves you to death? Who cares, same end result

The enemy isn’t this tribal left vs right BS, they are both idiots who hate the constitution and America, as history has shown, the issue is statists, and there are plenty of both sides on the isle.

I pay very little attention to politicians marketing, I prefer to go off their history, and it often repeats itself

Last edited:
Thankks for confirming your mindless liberal drivel.

Go back to the sprinkle de do harry potter forums and play with your peers.

"The enemy isn’t this tribal left vs right BS, they are both idiots who hate the constitution and America"

You could not be more wrong about the right and are part of the problem.

Pick a side or just get ate up in crossfire I GAF and dont need any like you.

Churches? Toast.
Military? Toast.
Republican Party? Toast
Media? Fucking Toast.

I think there is something to this, but you have the genealogy of the doctrine a little bit wrong. Communism qua communism was the goal of the left in the US until about 1965 or 1970. It was never going to succeed because life was too good here to really get many people excited about a system built on the idea of master/slave or owner/worker relationships. It was attractive in some small sections, but not in general. Then Herbert Marcuse, a German Communist, came up with the idea of applying the idea of binary Marxist divisions to other aspects of society. So the same analytical format was applied to black/white, male/female, straight/gay etc. I think the subtle distinction of Marxist analysis vs communism is what turns people off when conservatives keep telling people that the commies are coming. They look and see a bunch of people making a lot of money in a mainly market economy advocating for the downtrodden, and say "WTF is with the communism craziness people are talking about."

People have used a lot of terms for it. Neo Marxism, Cultural Marxism etc, but what it comes down to is that it is a form of analysis that can be fit to almost every "problem" because it is simply meant to divide. That was the "brilliance" of Marcuse, and countering it by yelling "communism" isn't working because, to use a term from their own book, you are talking about the superstructure, that is unseen, and not talking about an issue that people actually can relate to.

Anyway, just my .02 about how our rhetoric isn't up for the task if we keep going on about the commies. People think Vietnamese in the rice fields, and dismiss it when applied rhetorically to somebody like Mark Zuckerberg.

I think there is something to this, but you have the genealogy of the doctrine a little bit wrong. Communism qua communism was the goal of the left in the US until about 1965 or 1970. It was never going to succeed because life was too good here to really get many people excited about a system built on the idea of master/slave or owner/worker relationships. It was attractive in some small sections, but not in general. Then Herbert Marcuse, a German Communist, came up with the idea of applying the idea of binary Marxist divisions to other aspects of society. So the same analytical format was applied to black/white, male/female, straight/gay etc. I think the subtle distinction of Marxist analysis vs communism is what turns people off when conservatives keep telling people that the commies are coming. They look and see a bunch of people making a lot of money in a mainly market economy advocating for the downtrodden, and say "WTF is with the communism craziness people are talking about."

People have used a lot of terms for it. Neo Marxism, Cultural Marxism etc, but what it comes down to is that it is a form of analysis that can be fit to almost every "problem" because it is simply meant to divide. That was the "brilliance" of Marcuse, and countering it by yelling "communism" isn't working because, to use a term from their own book, you are talking about the superstructure, that is unseen, and not talking about an issue that people actually can relate to.

Anyway, just my .02 about how our rhetoric isn't up for the task if we keep going on about the commies. People think Vietnamese in the rice fields, and dismiss it when applied rhetorically to somebody like Mark Zuckerberg.
When I talk about the "Commies" I mean something very specific that is very particularly Communist in nature.

I do understand your distinction as well as agree with it - with an exception.

Behind the scenes is China - a very definitely Communist nation. A communist revolution occurs when the existing society is torn down and a new Utopia is installed.

This is not the Chinese goal IMHO. They instead will creat HALF of a communist revolution, and then leave their "compatriots and comrades" to die at the hands of the rest of us. Why?

Because an America that is THOUROUGLY ruined is the goal, not a new Communist competitor for the crown of Global SuperPower.

All of these assholes using Marcusian mechanisms against our society for profitability purposes are going to find out that when real Communists show up, the divisions they created for stock market price inflation still work perfectly fine when wielded by actual trained Marxists. Like BLM.

But yes....when most people say "Commies" its a pretty unsophisticated driving force behind their statement, but no less accurate. As for the rest of the left? They have been thoroughly conditioned to stop listening the second you blame anything on Communism...by, you guessed it, Communists.

"The enemy isn’t this tribal left vs right BS, they are both idiots who hate the constitution and America"

You could not be more wrong about the right and are part of the problem.

Pick a side or just get ate up in crossfire I GAF and dont need any like you.

Because Bush Jr. BS war and “patriot” act was so pro constitution?

Just like how Trump (though I did prefer him to obama and the turnip we have now) pushed more gun control than Obama?

Seriously it’s the same shit sandwich just in different wrappers.

Also the anti gay shit is so stupid, these folks tend to have money, and are easily moved to the pro constitution with their background, oh yeah, the also are practically Hollywood, but yeah, let’s alienate possible allies as our country circles the statist drain

Im sick of picking from the lessor of evils

Last edited:
How the fuck you think you can spin what I said and make it about gays.

Your attempt at deflection is just another liberal tactic that doesn't mean shit to anyone.

Your gay card is completely useless with me.

You are either a conservative defending the Constitution or the enemy.

Reactions: wade2big
How the fuck you think you can spin what I said and make it about gays.

Your attempt at deflection is just another liberal tactic that doesn't mean shit to anyone.

Your gay card is completely useless with me.

You are either a conservative defending the Constitution or the enemy.

Dude I’m not deflecting anything lol
And I’m no where near a liberal
I’m just not lock step with everything you are into, but I’d wager I’m probably much more of a originalist on the constitution than you

Dude I’m not deflecting anything lol
And I’m no where near a liberal
I’m just not lock step with everything you are into, but I’d wager I’m probably much more of a originalist on the constitution than you
I’m not in you guy’s discussion, but I will say to put the fairy tale make believe constitution on the back burner for now. Your enemy plays by no rules and respects no ideals including the constitution. We should play by no rules right now as they only tie our hands. Discussing ideals like the constitution is something that will make sense maybe sometime later on if our side acknowledges we are at war and decides to fight back and we prevail.

I’m not in you guy’s discussion, but I will say to put the fairy tale make believe constitution on the back burner for now. Your enemy plays by no rules and respects no ideals including the constitution. We should play by no rules right now as they only tie our hands. Discussing ideals like the constitution is something that will make sense maybe sometime later on if our side acknowledges we are at war and decides to fight back and we prevail.

Agree 100%, but to think the republicans are on our side is also laughable, honestly between the two parties it’s a different sales pitch for the same product

Reactions: wade2big
Agree 100%, but to think the republicans are on our side is also laughable, honestly between the two parties it’s a different sales pitch for the same product
Absolutely!!!!!!
Now convince people of this. That’s the battle on our side. Making people understand that their vote doesn’t count. That they have NO representation. That accepting this ideology (evil) is sentencing their children and grand children to a life of misery. If we can make people accept these things then we can move forward. Everything else is a distraction and doesn’t matter. Waste of time.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Absolutely!!!!!!
Now convince people of this. That’s the battle on our side. Making people understand that their vote doesn’t count. That they have NO representation. That accepting this ideology (evil) is sentencing their children and grand children to a life of misery. If we can make people accept these things then we can move forward. Everything else is a distraction and doesn’t matter. Waste of time.

The problem is I’m telling them a problem, the next logical thing is “ok trout, so I agree with you, wow that’s fucked up and I didn’t know, so who do I vote for?”
Well all the other people on the ticket suck pretty bad too, yeah I recommend the less of the evils, but it just sucks to say, “well this candidate will probably screw your over slightly less, but your taxes will still go up, right will still be under attack, and your dollar will be worth less”.

Third party? Still seems a loooong ways off from getting enough votes (presuming legit voting) to be a viable option, only slightly better than telling them not to vote.

Go all tree of liberty? Not sure we are anywhere near there yet, and that’s a even harder pill to swallow. Especially seeing how quickly the masses condemned what was for all instances, compared to last summer, a peaceful walk-in.

So those all are a wash, vote republican for the most part, yeah better, but you’re really only slowing the bleeding with no definitive care within reach.

So what’s the solution? .... Bueller?

Best I got is fixing it through a few generations of private/home school, but folks already pitched a fit during Covid for even having to sit their kids in front of a computer screen for the state to teach, having them actually educate their own kids, or pay for proper private education seems a reach.

The problem is I’m telling them a problem, the next logical thing is “ok trout, so I agree with you, wow that’s fucked up and I didn’t know, so who do I vote for?”
Well all the other people on the ticket suck pretty bad too, yeah I recommend the less of the evils, but it just sucks to say, “well this candidate will probably screw your over slightly less, but your taxes will still go up, right will still be under attack, and your dollar will be worth less”.

Third party? Still seems a loooong ways off from getting enough votes (presuming legit voting) to be a viable option, only slightly better than telling them not to vote.

Go all tree of liberty? Not sure we are anywhere near there yet, and that’s a even harder pill to swallow. Especially seeing how quickly the masses condemned what was for all instances, compared to last summer, a peaceful walk-in.

So those all are a wash, vote republican for the most part, yeah better, but you’re really only slowing the bleeding with no definitive care within reach.

People still believe what the TV and conservative talk radio tells them. Notice that talk radio went all in on condemning the walk in. It’s all a game. Its all an illusion.

I think some people just don’t WANT to accept reality because they would have to understand how fucked they are and more so their children and that it would take risk and uncertainty to correct it. If they avoid the real issues and the real conversation them it somehow doesn’t exist. They would rather live a lie and sacrifice their children. This is the most selfish and cowardly choice a man can make. Millions make it every day.

Best I got is fixing it through a few generations of private/home school, but folks already pitched a fit during Covid for even having to sit their kids in front of a computer screen for the state to teach, having them actually educate their own kids, or pay for proper private education seems a reach.

There isn't a way out of it that is something a person can do.

Thankfully, there are a LOT of things coming that are pretty awful but likely to upset the balance.

For example, COVID-21. The new 70% fatality version of COVID-19 that they will do exactly the same job of contianing and treating

OR maybe real automation tech that jacks 70% of the jobs. In a system that is going to flat out say "fuck you" to people who are unemployed but now just useless eaters. Unprofitable ones.

OR the draught thats coming to the Western US as we overwhelm all of the natural sources of water and dry the hell up

OR the Bioengineered virus that NUTOB the Holy Man creates after getting a degree in genetic manipulation from Johns Hopkins and buying that used CRISPR machine on ebay with the money that OTHER NUTJOB the Holy Men gave him to bring about the Shibatolocolaipwqerqwers foretold in the NUTJOB the Holy Man Instruction Manual.

OR ... when some 12 year old kid in his basement in Jalalabad makes a working AI and the first insight it has is the same one the rest of us already had...that humans are undesirable at best. And then it starts the process of getting rid of us. Complete with 12,000 backup plans to get rid of us, all of which are pretty much guaranteed to work.

OR. ... just keep going. Its coming.

There isn't a way out of it that is something a person can do. SNIP...,
Ah but there is. Everything you just named can be rejected by me. It can be rejected by you. It can be rejected by any INDIVIDUAL that doesn’t want to play. It can be rejected by ignoring it and if that don’t work, violently fighting it. It could cost you. Are you willing to pay for it?

Every single man gets to make a choice. Accepting all this evil isa choice. Ironically it is the one that will cost you the most in the end. There will never be a all at once mass uprising. It will be one individual making a choice that can inspire others do do the same. I will ask it again. Are you willing to pay the price to live your life with principles and integrity or are you willing to choose to piss on everything you believe in for temporary comfort?

Ah but there is. Everything you just named can be rejected by me. It can be rejected by you. It can be rejected by any INDIVIDUAL that doesn’t want to play. It can be rejected by ignoring it and if that don’t work, violently fighting it. It could cost you. Are you willing to pay for it?

Every single man gets to make a choice. Accepting all this evil isa choice. Ironically it is the one that will cost you the most in the end. There will never be a all at once mass uprising. It will be one individual making a choice that can inspire others do do the same. I will ask it again. Are you willing to pay the price to live your life with principles and integrity or are you willing to choose to piss on everything you believe in for temporary comfort?

That would be nice if it were true - our country is dead, and a Civil War is the process of aggrieved loved ones attempting to rape its corpse back to life.

And even if you did, China is waiting to blow its brains out should you revive it somehow.

The only solution is Balkanization, where we are each given a chance to go our own way and enough Nukes to make it stick. But, whenever I start talking about a divorce, it seems VERY unpopular. With both sides of the isle. Because people don't want to admit its time to do something else, it's all gonna die in a flaming inferno of destruction instead.

Reactions: TurboTrout
That would be nice if it were true - our country is dead, and a Civil War is the process of aggrieved loved ones attempting to rape its corpse back to life.

And even if you did, China is waiting to blow its brains out should you revive it somehow.

The only solution is Balkanization, where we are each given a chance to go our own way and enough Nukes to make it stick. But, whenever I start talking about a divorce, it seems VERY unpopular. With both sides of the isle. Because people don't want to admit its time to do something else, it's all gonna die in a flaming inferno of destruction instead.
It is true. People on our side have to make the choice to reject this new world at all costs. It won’t be easy. It won’t be peaceful. Enough of us that go all in could turn the tide.

Now do I believe this will happen? Nope. People are cowards. I’ll prove it. Did you wear a mask when you were told? Work or otherwise?