• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$1,000

branct06

KOPFJAGER
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
High Point N.C.
If you had $1,000 and could buy any gun what would it be? Pick one pistol and one Rifle! Thank you for your input!

Re: $1,000

You can buy a pistol or rifle for under a $1000 now, where?

Ha Ha, I am saving up for a FN5.7 right now so that's what I would get. And I hope to get it used so that I can get it under 1K.

cool.gif

The $1000 rifle I want is the new Savage 10 FCP HS Precision chambered in 338 Lapua. List is $1300 and hoping street price will be under $1000 when they are available after August.

Have seen other Savages around 70% off list, sometimes more. So hope can get the new Savage FCP in Lapua. With its 5 round DBM and 26" Fluted thick SS barrel for under $1000.

Thanks for pointing out that I don't have a 1000 bucks to spend you Insensitive <span style="font-weight: bold">A-Hole</span> !!

wink.gif

I'd buy the cheapest(probably worse gun ever), and spend the rest of it all in strip clubs in Las Vegas. Love me some milk canons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Love me some milk canons. </div></div>

laugh.gif

I'm sorry i had to cancel a previous gun order because the gun was taking to long to come in now i have money for another firearm.