• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1/2 moa factory ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know you will need to upgrade to a commercial account if you plan to use the Hide to sell product as a business. you can find the upgrade info in your profile or click on your name in the upper right corner of the page and click on account upgrades.

Hi all, we are proud to offer off the shelf ammo that rivals the performance of custom hand loads. While you’re going to get the absolute best accuracy from a load tailored to your specific rifle, we pride ourselves in producing some of the most accurate and consistent ammo you can buy off the shelf.

Our ultra match line of ammo is produced with very strict tolerances and some of the highest quality components on the market. Every powder charge is weighed individually with .02 grain tolerance, and every bullet is seated on a single stage press to ensure consistent COAL. In testing, this ammo must achieve 1/2 moa accuracy and single digit SD’s before we offer it in our lineup.

Our precision hunting ammo is loaded with the same quality components, process, and standards as our ultra match ammo. We choose projectiles specifically designed for hunting, but still provide match grade accuracy. This ammo is intended for the long range hunter.

We also have several offerings in defensive and range ammo.

We are a small company in relation to most ammo manufactures. This allows us to make sure every single round we produce is held to our standards. Check out our website and see what we have to offer, and if you get a box or two, you won’t be disappointed!
Advertising without a commercial account? Not even a supporter!

Understand both.
It is a new product announcement posted in the correct area (that alone is surprising).
I'm not dumb enough to post anything for sale in any way shape or form w/o upgrading to correct status.
I'm probably alone here, I did read the rules.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.