• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

1/4 MOA

Re: 1/4 MOA

Great group, even 5 shot groups turned out well. That's awesome out of a factory rifle. Hell that's great for any rifle. You got lucky on that one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: astrohound24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I noticed you live in London KY Seth? I live in Western Ky near Paducah.

Greg </div></div>
No I live in southeastern Ky. I know where paducah is though. When i ran track in highschool i ran, well jumped, against them at state. I live 1 1/2 hours directly south of lexington. Where at near paducah exactly?

Hey guys. I actually have not had any problems with flyers with the cold bore but I have read things on that. The first shot always seems to go right in place. I do feel lucky that I got a good one. Some days I do better than others but I have much to learn. I guess I will start stepping out in range. I guess about all there is left to do is paint it. To answer where I live I am Mayfield KY to be exact. I have lived in West Kentucky all my life. I do have a question? How long do barrels typically last?

As far as my load well let me rephrase that I hope it's a good one. It worked that day but time will tell. It's a start.