• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk 1 day Local Match fee?

NRL border war match is 7-8 stages $50
Local Club Match 5-6 stages $40

No food nor prizes usually. We did have some Certs at the Border war matches.

2 days events usually $220-275. Usually come with 2 meals, shirts, swag and a prize table. And a zero and dope check before the match.

Reactions: jackinfl
I want to add that the Wisconsin matches are 10 stages, and include stages which can be a fire truck, school bus, helicopter hull, 2 different multi story Conex boxes, and some times a mover and spinner, plus additional normal items like PRS barricade, cattle gate, tires, culvert pipes, etc. There is an amazing variety at our matches, and the course of fire is right around 100 rounds.

Reactions: jackinfl and lash
Sporting rifle match in Raton is $30 and is probably my favorite single day match. I also shoot club matches that are $15 to $40. NRL Border Wars is another great single day match and it's $60 or so

The ones I've been to in NC and VA average $1.00/rd, usually 80-100rd courses of fire. No prize table or food; water is provided, and trophies given to the top 3 in each division and class.

As an aside, I've been impressed with the effort put into match flow down here. These MDs allow around 100-120 shooters in a match, they start around 8:00am, and the match is over around 1:30-2:00.

Reactions: jackinfl
As an aside, I've been impressed with the effort put into match flow down here. These MDs allow around 100-120 shooters in a match, they start around 8:00am, and the match is over around 1:30-2:00.
That's impressive

Reactions: canezach
The ones I've been to in NC and VA average $1.00/rd, usually 80-100rd courses of fire. No prize table or food; water is provided, and trophies given to the top 3 in each division and class.

That's impressive

Yeah, that's really impressive! I've shot matches with fewer shooters that can't finish in under 6 hours

Reactions: Ratchety