• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 1 piece AR Scope Mount

Edgedriver77

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020
Ft. Smith AR
Looking at trying a 1 piece scope mount on my new AR10 6.5CM project. Scope will be either a NF NX8 or might splurge for the ZCO scope. I see the Sphur 1 piece units which are priced like they are gold. Are they worth the $ or what other one piece do you all like? Should I get something with a 20mm MOA rise built in since it is an AR platform? I want to be able to shoot up to about 1000yds. Thanks!

I see the Sphur 1 piece units which are priced like they are gold. Are they worth the $ or what other one piece do you all like? Should I get something with a 20mm MOA rise built in since it is an AR platform?
YES AND YES.
It's nice being able to take your scope off after shooting and always have it return to zero when you remount it.
The 20MOA base is also a yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgedriver77
Depending on budget these might be options:

American Rifle Company
Kinetics Research
Scalarworks Leap

On paper the Leap looks great but it sure ain’t cheap. I am thinking about trying the American Rifle Company mount on an AR308 pistol.