• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Finally! I own my own rifle!

great paint job!
I take it your military as well. so what unit are you with that you get to rock the cool ach?

The rifle is pretty cool, you have to update with pics as more mods come in. Also I would suggest GG&G bipods and a Gemtech suppressor.

It looks good to me, but may I ask why you painted everything and now you want to get a new stock, charging handle, etc...?? Seems like you FUBAR'd to me just my .02

The paint looks good to me.... People act like the shit won't come off...

Everything looks great. And congrats on owning your own rifle. Nothing else feels like it. With whatever mods you do to it always remember that they are done to suit your taste and to satisfy you. Not anyone else.

Nice.. My upper is on its way to my door step as of 3 am my self
smile.gif

So I know your joy your feeling right now
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camocorvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so what unit are you with that you get to rock the cool ach? </div></div>

Uh what? Are you serious? I thought it was now standard issue. You're at Ft Lewis and still wearing the old K-Pot???