• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 M1 carbine stock?

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I have seen a stock that installs on a 10/22 that makes the rifle resemble an M1 carbine.
Has anyone bought one of these? How did it fit?
I have a Winchester m1 carbine that I love, but ammo isn't as cheap as it used to be.
.22s are cheap and this would just be for fun and to make people at the range do a double take.

Jim

Re: 10/22 M1 carbine stock?

I think an eaiser route would be a marlin 99m1 or 99m2. Make sure it has the rear sight as they are hard to get seperate from the rifle and almost as much money. I have one and you are right about it being a match maker.. keep your eye on gunbroker for the marlin.. or place a want add at rimfire central forum..
Good luck with your search. BTW on the marlins the tube feed model is less ammo finicky than the DBM model. That is statement from man who owned both. I only have the tube feed model.
George of the jungle