• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 manners or bravo....any word

I have a titan. Love it. I desperately want the wood finished one they displayed at SHOT. But sent an email or 2 and Instagram message. Hoping to hear back soon when that is available

I have a McRees that is way better than I thought it would be. Was convinced I wouldn't like it but really do. That said, a KRG Bravo will "force" me to build another 10/22.

I have a McRees that is way better than I thought it would be. Was convinced I wouldn't like it but really do. That said, a KRG Bravo will "force" me to build another 10/22.

“Force” you. I like that. :ROFLMAO: I’ll have two spare trigger groups here shortly, I guess those will “force” me to build two more rifles as well, right?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: nakoa01 and MPrimo
Basher
Now I am wishing I had kept that trigger. Ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
I wanted a Kidd Super Grade build in the new KRG Bravo but KRG said they do not plan to offer the additional screw hole drilled in the stock. It's not a deal breaker as I'm not likely to swap barrels. The Bravo for $$$ is hard to beat with all those features.

Anyone know if the magnum research 10/22 clone will work with the new bravo?

Titan, even better if you have a Kidd with Titan rear anchor.
Mark

Titan, even better if you have a Kidd with Titan rear anchor.
Mark
Just my .02 ....Once released the Bravo will be very popular as it addresses all the problems of previous aftermarket stocks like the Titan's lack of adjustable LOP, having to drill the stock to get adjustable comb height (horrible design) and weak fore-end that flexes under pressure. The Bravo will have all the bells and whistles that most people look for in modern stocks and finally have proper grip angle. There is price difference for sure but I'm willing to bet it'll be a homerun in the 10/22 community. Magpul, Titan and others will have to make some changes to their current offerings to stay relevant in the market if trying to sell to the competitive shooter. While the Bravo costs more up front, by the time you adding parts to the others you close that gap considerably and still won't be able to match the build quality of the KRG offering.

I am waiting for the bravo. They messaged me a few days ago and said early fall.

I thought the Bravo was going to have something for the rear anchor like the kidd/titan.

It's going to have the cutout for the rear anchor already in the stock. In the video he says they are working on a rear action screw for recievers that do not have the anchor, it was still be developed.

Reactions: GrahamVT
I would have figured they would be out by now. I have been impatiently waiting.

I pulled the trigger on a McMillan A5 for my Kidd Supergrade. Had to pay a premium, but it's the closest thing to my Manners TA4's on my other rifles. Waiting on it now. The KRG would be awesome to check out too.

My stock 10/22 is awaiting the Bravo. Next is a Kidd barrel and trigger kit. I’d like to get the Kidd 2stage group, but MAN $300. Is the price worth it over just the kit?

Last email I got said late fall. Last day of fall I December 21. December 22 I’m mad as fuck😂😂

A reply from KRG on Sep 23rd said October or November...

Currently running a Magpul with the additional cheek riser which is decent but want the BRAVO, especially since I have a few bolt guns running them.

I still like my Accurate Rifle Systems 10/22 chassis best but it costs $500.00
It's made for either a rear tang or without.
Its milled vertical grip is the best one I've used but cost extra.
I like that McMillan stock really well too.

Attachments

• RandolphMachineRest2.jpg
    RandolphMachineRest2.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 85