• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 Ruger into a M200 Cheytac Intervention

Re: 10/22 Ruger into a M200 Cheytac Intervention

yeah defcon is a little jealous over my 249
wink.gif
was waiting to see how you would top mine, looking forward to seeing this one when it is done

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah defcon is a little jealous over my 249
wink.gif
was waiting to see how you would top mine, looking forward to seeing this one when it is done </div></div>

hahaha
wink.gif
you should see all my other builds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK so I am lost. Is that an airsoft? No way you are getting a real M200 for $650. </div></div>

yes sir. the real ones go for like $10k right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: defcon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah defcon is a little jealous over my 249
wink.gif
was waiting to see how you would top mine, looking forward to seeing this one when it is done </div></div>

hahaha
wink.gif
you should see all my other builds. </div></div>

I have been following your builds over several forums, you do some nice work, just gotta work on them dremmeling skills a little... clean up them outside lines a little bit and you would be in buisness. p.s. I really like that UMP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: defcon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah defcon is a little jealous over my 249
wink.gif

hahaha
wink.gif
you should see all my other builds. </div></div>

I have been following your builds over several forums, you do some nice work, just gotta work on them dremmeling skills a little... clean up them outside lines a little bit and you would be in buisness. p.s. I really like that UMP </div></div>

Cool

those were cleaned up already. All those pics were in the middle of gutting and shaving. I wouldnt take it out with those jagged edges.

Ya love the UMP .22

Why are you going to go the 10/22 route with this rifle? I say keep it a bolt action to keep it true to form.

Cut the outer barrel down a little bit, and make a fake can to dress it up a bit.

And where are you finding these shells?!?! I would love to drop my Izmash CM-2 into a body like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woogie_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you going to go the 10/22 route with this rifle? I say keep it a bolt action to keep it true to form.

Cut the outer barrel down a little bit, and make a fake can to dress it up a bit.

And where are you finding these shells?!?! I would love to drop my Izmash CM-2 into a body like that. </div></div>

im looking at a bolt action right now. either a .22LR marlin XT-22 or a savage mark II

its still in planning phase so i havent dont any milling yet.

these are airsoft shells.

Bad ass allright
cool.gif
love it mate

but I have to say I agree, piss the 1022 off and put the MKII in

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S1erra1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bad ass allright
cool.gif
love it mate

but I have to say I agree, piss the 1022 off and put the MKII in </div></div>

ok i found savage makes an aftermarket barrel up to 32 inches so im leaning towards the savage mark II.

im even more excited now. i dont know anything about the MKII. time to read up and watch youtube reviews

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobbie333actual</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good buy but I think you should put in a cz action instead of a semi </div></div>

youre the 3rd person to recommend a cz action. do they have aftermarket barrels over 30 inches?

which model are you referring to? im looking to spend under $200 on a bolt action

What are those L96 AS stocks worth? can you just buy the stock or do you have to by the whole setup?

thanks

This is a great idea. I play airsoft with my son and friends....never thought about putting 22's in the higher end ones.
Great stuff
smile.gif

Looking forward to your updates. This really looks like an excellent project.

Do you have any links to the other projects that you have done? Feel free to pm them if you would prefer.

Thanks and good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to your updates. This really looks like an excellent project.

Do you have any links to the other projects that you have done? Feel free to pm them if you would prefer.

Thanks and good luck. </div></div>

If you click on his name and select View Posts you can check out some of his other builds. He did a Barrett also...but this one I think is going to take the cake
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S1erra1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are those L96 AS stocks worth? can you just buy the stock or do you have to by the whole setup?

thanks </div></div>

i paid $40 for this L96 airsoft stock. its broken internally which is okay.

go to airsplat.com or airsoftmegastore.com to buy broken stocks

the airsoft gun comes as a whole unit so you just gut out all the electrical components, gears, tubes, battery, etc until youre left with a non functional chassis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to your updates. This really looks like an excellent project.

Thanks and good luck. </div></div>

yea click on my username and find my other posts. i have a marlin 795, 10/22, XT-22 and a Savage MK II to work with these interchangeable stocks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Defcon424</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a transformer
smile.gif
does it turn into a car too ? very cool tho </div></div>

thats just silly
wink.gif

thanks

im picking up my Marlin XT-22 bolt action .22LR on Sunday. so ill be taking new pictures to show how it fits in this M200, Barrett M99 and L96

cant wait to see this build, im thinking about one myself.

i dremeled part of the upper receiver to test fit my marlin XT-22 and i still need to do cutting. so far the trigger fits well into the trigger housing. its low enough which is good.

there's a small cylinder inside the M200 thats preventing my marlin barrel from going all the way through so im meeting with a local guy that does welding/drilling so he can bore out the M200 barrel.

also he's going to bore out the muzzle brake on the M200 instead of creating 8-10 inch barrel extension up to the muzzle brake

Oh I know they are airsoft rifles, I have more than a few dollars into the hobby/sport
wink.gif
( would probably make you puke )

I am curious as to what you do with the internals, and find the shells?

This reminds me of a saying I heard years ago: "gay as a $3 bill".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woogie_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh I know they are airsoft rifles, I have more than a few dollars into the hobby/sport
wink.gif
( would probably make you puke )

I am curious as to what you do with the internals, and find the shells? </div></div>

i might sell them on airsoft forums.

i find broken and used shells on craigslist, ebay. Newer shells would be from airsoft sites and ebay.

i got my upper and lower receiver milled out yesterday. im using a .22 bolt action Marlin XT22 and it fits with no issues. the trigger is low enough to go down the trigger housing of the M200 without creating an extended trigger.

also ran the M200 barrel and muzzle brake through a lathe to bore it out to .75

next is bedding it with epoxy putty and plexiglass. i will be using the existing bolts to secure the .22. then sanding and flat black paint. ill take some new pics tonight.

we had to cut up the upper receiver a lot in order to get free movement for the charging handle.

its 90% done right now.

i must say, id love to have one of these stock conversions for my XT-22VR, and possibly my 917V .17HMR. I am going to follow this thread like a hawk from here on out. i might have to PM you with a few questions once i get home from work.

ill do a video with my flipcam tonight. its easier to explain what im doing. right now its ugly because the receiver has just been milled out. so its grey and silver.

XT-22VR should fit.