• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10 dead, 15 injured in multiple stabbings in Canada, police say

Daniel Defoe

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2022
Las Vegas
REGINA, Saskatchewan — A series of stabbings in two communities in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan left 10 people dead and 15 wounded, authorities said Sunday. Police are looking for two suspect.
Ten people are dead from stabbings in 13 locations in two communities in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police say.
Fifteen people have been sent to hospitals after the stabbings on the James Smith Cree Nation and in the village of Weldon, northeast of Saskatoon, police said.

Breaking: 10 dead, 15 injured in multiple stabbings in Canada

10 dead, 15 injured in multiple stabbings in Canada, police say.jpg

Might be better posted in the bear pit

They will follow England and ban knives now….. people aren’t the problem tools are. ..

Don't you dare write off the "spork".
Do you even know how many lives have been lost to the spork ?
Yea, it's a mass killin machine, the paramount, non pariel, the finest kind.
Prove me wrong.....I dares ya.

OBTW.
Sanderson my ass....looks a whole lotta more like Sandoz, or Santana, or Sanchez, or Salazar.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Don't you dare write off the "spork".
Do you even know how many lives have been lost to the spork ?
Yea, it's a mass killin machine, the paramount, non pariel, the finest kind.
Prove me wrong.....I dares ya.

OBTW.
Sanderson my ass....looks a whole lotta more like Sandoz, or Santana, or Sanchez, or Salazar.
Your an idiot, not Mexican they’re Cree

They will follow England and ban knives now….. people aren’t the problem tools are. ..
^This. Always figured the person is the weapon, the [insert thing here] is only the tool. This is my problem with the left's characterization of violence as being a "gun violence problem." My argument used to be that maybe the only difference between "gun violence" and regular old non-sexy violence is the number of people who may be injured. By that rationale, what the leftys are arguing for is just lowering the number of injured. In other words, the violence writ large is acceptable; just the numbers matter. So rather than work on solutions that reduce the overall problem, they focus on things that affect the impossibly large minority of gun owners who peacefully go about their day but who happen to be their political opposition. Pretty hard to take that seriously.

Well, color me wrong again, here come these fellows in Canada proving once again that the person is the weapon, and a dedicated opponent can rack up a high body count with the ultra common kitchen implement. This makes the lefty's argument even more mute. "Gun control isn't about guns, it's about control."

Still waiting for someone to explain why police departments from New Yawk to Portland (and their political masters) rage about the tragedy of "Gun Violence," and then their first move is to disband their units focused on gun crime after the "summer of love" involving BLM and Antifa? How does that make sense in any sane world? Are they more afraid of the political and [ahem] financial fallout of confronting the issue than they are solving it? Meanwhile, these same ass-clowns are the first to scream for new laws that target law-abiding gun owners yet won't touch the armed criminal element. Pretty hard for me to see any commonality with people who think like this.

And, if that shit wasn't ironic enough, then these same ass-clowns that shut down their gun crimes units put on their surprised faces (while sitting in their second homes in the Hamptons or some shit) when A) violent crime goes through the roof and B) Nobody wants to join their gun crimes units when they start them back up (out of fear for their personal/financial well-being after seeing their brother and sister officers hung out to dry by their municipality because something went wrong in the blink of an eye).

Those officers who are accepted into these gun crimes units have been fully vetted by the woke patrol for their political reliability:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0220316-bmtnnwlrybbovinf7bcdt6vtq4-story.html,

so I guess legitimate gun owners like these:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/19/fdny-firefighter-busted-with-in-gun-trafficking-sting/ [for possessing evil "ghost gun]
https://queenseagle.com/all/2020/1/...g-tourists-have-been-arrested-at-nyc-airports [trying to check their legally possessed property but are in violation of NY laws]

can plan on increased enforcement actions, while the real criminals using guns for violence will continue unabated. In the final act of irony, many offenders who are actually arrested for gun crimes receive the NYC "revolving door treatment" so they can be back on the street doing crimes without missing a shift or having to use their sick time (lol).

These wanna-be-do-gooders, shallow thinkers, and political hacks are just as much to blame for "gun violence" issues as the gang bangin' thugs. It's times like this that I'm happy to be a deplorable and, apparently, a "threat to our democracy" who is pursuing an agenda that takes people's rights away."

Jean-Pierre described “MAGA Republicans” — a term Biden has recently come to embrace — as “the most energized part of the Republican Party.” The president views the pro-Trump faction, she said, as an “extreme threat to our democracy, to our freedom, to our rights. They just don’t respect the rule of law. They are pursuing an agenda that takes away people’s rights.”

Just following your lead.

Is there even a vaguely contrived coherence in that mans rambling ?
He says many words, and with passion.....but there is zero substance, no direction, nothing at all in all those words.
If YOU'RE going to come at me, use a cohesive argument, something with substance, something with meaning.
You have proved once again lack of any, and all, intellect.
I am sad that there are those like you.
No, there are many like you, and that is a shame.
It takes very little to open a book, it takes much much more to understand what is written in it.
You can lead a goat to the well, but you cannot make him drink.
You can lead a human to knowledge, but you cannot make him understand.

5758C47F-E61F-4367-8E7E-62A3896AE902.jpeg

Meanwhile, also in Canada….

Sirhr

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I’m really curious as to how the victims were selected. Pictures of who the victims were would tell us a lot. Drug debts? Serial abusers? Anyone the perpetrators had a grievance with? Truly random mass killings are rare. Now adding that there were are 2 perpetrators makes it rarer yet.

Instead of using knives in England they throw acid on your face,I think I rather be stabbed or shot then the acid.

REGINA, Saskatchewan — A series of stabbings in two communities in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan left 10 people dead and 15 wounded, authorities said Sunday. Police are looking for two suspect.
Ten people are dead from stabbings in 13 locations in two communities in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police say.
Fifteen people have been sent to hospitals after the stabbings on the James Smith Cree Nation and in the village of Weldon, northeast of Saskatoon, police said.

Breaking: 10 dead, 15 injured in multiple stabbings in Canada

View attachment 7949219

What a complete shit rag of an article.

There’s zero mention of what happened, other than people were stabbed.

I’m really curious as to how the victims were selected. Pictures of who the victims were would tell us a lot. Drug debts? Serial abusers? Anyone the perpetrators had a grievance with? Truly random mass killings are rare. Now adding that there were are 2 perpetrators makes it rarer yet.
Im willing to bet it was gang and drug related. It almost always is. There is only one or two reservers that are earning there own money and not taking handouts from the government.

Reactions: Pbgt
Im willing to bet it was gang and drug related. It almost always is. There is only one or two reservers that are earning there own money and not taking handouts from the government.
Wait… just so I have this straight…

Are you saying that the completely-government-controlled reservations where the Noble First Peoples are given everything free and exempt from white man laws… that they are doing bad things?

Aren’t they all supposed to be living in a paradise, under the stars free to hunt the caribou and live in their longhouses with beautify-skin-clad women?

You are telling me that these perfect human beings who lived in paradise until Columbus showed up… have problems with drug dealing and use? Alcoholism? Crime?

Say it ain’t so. Because the government Nannie’s should have fixed that decades ago with their programs and caring and free money.

Meh, must be fake news.

I better go have some coffee before I say something controversial this morning.

Sirhr

Wait… just so I have this straight…

Are you saying that the completely-government-controlled reservations where the Noble First Peoples are given everything free and exempt from white man laws… that they are doing bad things?

Aren’t they all supposed to be living in a paradise, under the stars free to hunt the caribou and live in their longhouses with beautify-skin-clad women?

You are telling me that these perfect human beings who lived in paradise until Columbus showed up… have problems with drug dealing and use? Alcoholism? Crime?

Say it ain’t so. Because the government Nannie’s should have fixed that decades ago with their programs and caring and free money.

Meh, must be fake news.

I better go have some coffee before I say something controversial this morning.

Sirhr
Those of us with personal knowledge forget that other folks don’t automatically assume the real deal. Like those who live in Mexico don’t talk about bribes because it’s as common as the sunrise. Serial sexual abuse usually driven by addiction is another given in those reserve environments.

Anyone have any idea how many seals there are, in the Atlantic ocean? How about any idea how many pups they have each year? Now let me ask how many fish they consume, each day?

Do they eat the whole fish, nose-to-tail.... before moving on to the next one? Or just take random bites out of random fish as they swim by/catch them?

How many years was it, after the "Banning the Seal Hunt" before the Atlantic Fisheries were decimated? Cod especially? What happened to that industry? Species?

but it if saves just one pup, it's worth it, right?

Shirley, I jest.

Isn't Leslie Nielson Canacukistanian? He may be your greatest export ever after the Hanson Brothers, Dan Akroyd and the Bricklin.

Sirhr

Edit: per your admonitions, I try and make sure that when I insult Canada, I do it from a base of citable historical research. Pierre Burton, eat your heart out.

See?