• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10 posts per page?

Same issue.

First world shit for sure. But it would be nice to get it squared away.

If it's not registering I believe the issue is your browser is not letting the information reach it.

Check your settings you're probably in some sort of privacy mode, blocking cookies etc...

The site has to communicate changes to the browser if your browser is set up to block a site from communicating back nothing will work right

If it's not registering I believe the issue is your browser is not letting the information reach it.

Check your settings you're probably in some sort of privacy mode, blocking cookies etc...

The site has to communicate changes to the browser if your browser is set up to block a site from communicating back nothing will work right

I've tried on multiple browsers as well as my phone. Settings are set up to allow cookies.

OK, maybe I am missing something but I looked in "User Settings" and don't see anything about post per page.
??

Hmm wonder if it's a permissions problem I switched mine to 40 - and sure enough there are 40. But then I'm an admin - wonder if that matters.

-Michael

I'm having the same issue. I'm an admin on my PC and have complete privileges, running Windows 7 Home Premium, Firefox ver 51.0.1 (latest) wide open with no cookie restrictions or security blocking. Still only 10 posts even though set to forty.

It's not a problem or anything. It's just not working as designed. I can live with it. I managed to live with my ex-wife for 20 years, so... ;)

I am gonna try to have the default fixed, I cannot access the template it keeps bringing me to the first post ad, and not the default number of the page.

Its one of those things to address this coming week... I am gonna make the template have a 25 post minimum and then see if I can have drop down adjusted to 50

I am gonna try to have the default fixed, I cannot access the template it keeps bringing me to the first post ad, and not the default number of the page.

Its one of those things to address this coming week... I am gonna make the template have a 25 post minimum and then see if I can have drop down adjusted to 50

How about threads per page (not posts) perhaps? It seems a tad short, especially if a particular forum has a lot of stickies.

It's a threads per page issue. NOT A POSTS per page issue.

Case in point. The old EE got 3 page turns a day. Meaning post an ad in accessories and it's three pages back tomorrow. At 40 threads per page that's 120+ threads of movement a day. Or now 12 pages of movement. The site pagination is slow sometimes and it hangs up others. It's a grind to just go through half that many pages. Maybe because everyone is hitting the NEXT PAGE button FOUR TIMES as often as before.

Hope this helps.

I got into the template and upped the topics per page along with a few other parts, I basically doubled everything

A lot of the stickies need to go and be moved to articles

Awesome, thanks. Much more "real-estate" now.

Yeah, it's amazing how many stickies get ignored that contain the information that could have prevented a duplicate (or possibly blatantly stupid) post.