• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10-Round, AICS Spec, PMAGS

thrusty

Patriot
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2012
Hedgesville, WV
How awesome would it be for Magpul to make these for our bolt guns?

I posted a request on their facebook page...maybe there's hope.....or maybe my idea is foolish. What say you?

Been done already, but they were never fully developed or otherwise put into production.

There are pics floating around here somewhere as LL had a couple of the prototypes for T&E a while back (like 2009-2010 IIRC). I'm pretty sure that they have been indefinitely placed on the back burner (or perhaps even cancelled outright). I think that they are visible in a video LL did of his 16" POF P-308 if memory serves, but its been a while like I said (couple years at least). You might try a search and see if they pop up.

I figured it's been attempted....I have horrible luck when it comes to ideas that are original.

I promise though, I did a search for AICS PMAG and only 19 posts came up. None were relevant...I even did it again and it doesn't even include this thread. ;)

I'd be interested in seeing the thread that Lowlight created if you come up with it.