• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10 Years ago

Moved to Chicago 3yrs ago and it's weird to me how little the 'Hawks play into the general city culture compared to the Cubs or Bears (or even White Sox), especially since they had a 3 Cups in 5 years run just 5-10yrs ago. Weird.

CO kid and Avs fan but I'll still never forget that hilarious "biggest bunch a fuckin' beauties in the league" speech by Crawford

• Haha
Reactions: Maverick3009
Moved to Chicago 3yrs ago and it's weird to me how little the 'Hawks play into the general city culture compared to the Cubs or Bears (or even White Sox), especially since they had a 3 Cups in 5 years run just 5-10yrs ago. Weird.

CO kid and Avs fan but I'll still never forget that hilarious "biggest bunch a fuckin' beauties in the league" speech by Crawford

I was there for that speech! That was the only Cup Parade of the 3 that I was able to attend, it was fucking glorious.

This post makes my heart happy but also sad because Bowman is a fucking idiot and needs to be fired along with Colliton.....or is that just me?

1064014_2390307914299_190959775_o.jpg
1026121_2390309194331_1148633332_o.jpg

Reactions: stilesg57
Everything about that was just so, so, so EPICALLY hockey. I still love it.

Still bummed Covid cost the Avs what was going to be a good playoff run this year. Franchise needed it. Oh well.

Everything about that was just so, so, so EPICALLY hockey. I still love it.

Still bummed Covid cost the Avs what was going to be a good playoff run this year. Franchise needed it. Oh well.

Yea, it's shitty but at the end of the day, at least you're not the Leafs :LOL:

• Haha
Damn you were CLOSE!

And yea, at least there was some benefit to waking up at 4am and taking an hour train ride from the suburbs! Lol definitely worth it for the memories but holy shit was it hot that day and everyone was packed into Grant Park like sardines, couldn't move worth a damn.

People don't watch Hockey.

Hockey fans are required to pay attention and think, and in the Chi, maybe that doesn't go over so big...