• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100 Episode Giveaway

As a farmer when I'm driving my combine, listening to the Everyday Sniper Podcast, what could be better than hearing the boys talking about "Combines"

I love the podcast because as a relative newcomer to the long range would, it's easy to get caught up in all the little things, that in the grand scheme of things are just a distraction. Frank sets heads straight with the focus on fundamentals, thoughts on competition and not trying to game everything all the time, and dropping knowledge bombs.

I have learned an entire new system of wind calling thanks to this podcast, and it works.

And, it's nice to listen in Longmont and know that the Pawnee match it something I've recently started shooting!

Reactions: Bayhawk21
Because I don't have the time to spend chatting it up with someone at the range. I can shoot on my lunch break with the podcast in my ear.

NPA, breathing, trigger control, recoil management and wind.
The fundamentals covered fundamentally.

Why I love the Everyday Sniper Podcast:
>fuzz got an itch
>ancient aliens
>Fundamental Frank
>WTF

Last edited:
There’s a podcast? :eek:

I actually located the podcast app on my iPhone just to listen to them. Never paid much attention to Podcasts before. I’m working my way through them to catch up.

Why I love the podcast; because unlike others podcasts, Frank isn’t ever at a loss of words, so there are’t any awkward first date pauses. Also somehow he can make eating while talking bearable, which I guess is a talent in itself.

Because it reminds me of after-match talk with people who actually shoot guns... which is unfortunately a far cry sometimes from the discussions on the internet.

Guys,

I am gonna award the Warhorse Bag to @Basher

You all get it and I wish I had more bags to give away, I really Appreciate it, and will reach out to Warhorse.

Basher, you can contact Warhorse Direct and they will hook you up,

We will do this again, but honestly thank you all

Guys,

You all get it and I wish I had more bags to give away, I really Appreciate it, and will reach out to Warhorse.

What the hell am I supposed to do with all this tea?

Guys,

NO WAY!!! I just put this on my Christmas list, looks like I can take it back off, haha.

YUUUUGE thanks to @Lowlight , Mike, and everybody else on the podcast for putting out stellar stuff and all the work that requires, and YUUUUGE thanks to the guys at Warhorse for teaming up with Frank for the giveaway!

Totally stoked here, the only bag I have is an old school (original run?) Triad small rear bag, so this will be a massive boost to my kit! Thanks again!!!

41l+KNY0v0L.jpg

Also post here to win a free Saracen Bag from Warhorse Development I will choose a winner out of the posts here.

Give me your best, "Why I love the Everyday Sniper Podcast" post.
[QUOTE="

Give me your best, "Why I love the Everyday Sniper Podcast" post.[/QUOTE]

Because you can get free stuff