• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes $100 price range non-QD scope mount?

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    What are some options? Right now I'm leaning towards the leupold mk2 IMS, but would like to see some other suggestions.

I used a IOR Pitbull mount on 2 of my nightforce scopes. Swfa sells them. Its meant for the pitbulls but it can work with most 30mm optic. You have to be careful because its offset though, you can run into eye relief issues. Rock solid mount otherwise.
    I also picked up a warne ramp mount for $100 used. Its a great mount and id recommend it.

Aero precision extended scope mount is very light, nicely made and under $100. Only negative is due to the one sided scope ring tightening, causes the scope to rotate as you tighten so you have to compensate for that. I'd still buy it despite knowing that now. Got it on my AR.

I have used the Burris PEPR fixed mont on a few of my AR's and they have served every well. When torqued properly they don't mar the scope or rails and they can be had for well under $100.

Last edited: