• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$1000 6.5 CM rifle

Well, y'all are a persuasive bunch. Won a Tikka CTR in 20 inch stainless on GunBroker. Anxiously waiting for FFLs to do their thing. I know 24 inch is preferred, but for my immediate needs 20 should be fine and maybe I'll get a suppressor someday.

When I was researching the Bergara HMR it didn't come with a pic rail for scope and everything I read said get a 20 MOA. The CTR has a rail but doesn't look like a 20MOA. Do folks replace it or go with taller rings?
20" will get you as far as you will ever need to, can buy a mount with cant built in it.

Got to shoot the new CTR yesterday. Shot this group once it was sighted in. Used the default settings on Strelok and then rang 200, 300, and 400 yard steel one shot each! Thanks again to all who provided input.

20221112_102951.jpg