• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision $1000 budget?

johnstonblake

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2010
Texas
If you were gonna buy one night vision device (goggles, scope, da/night) with a budget of $1000 (give or take a couple hundred), what would it be?

Believe it or not you can find gen 3 for that! You'll have to settle for a blemished up tube but it won't be a problem to deal with knowing what you spent! I just recently found a ITT pvs 7 on gun broker for $1175. Not the best resolution tube in the world but it actually looks pretty darn good! I got it for a friend and he's very happy with it. It has the ITT non autogated tube I wanna say its a mx106xxx.

Keep an eye out on gun broker and ebay. Be careful tho don't get scammed! I always aske for pictures to my cell that aren't pictured. Makes me feel better anyway....

Jay

Ive seen Gen3 ENVIS go for $1k, then creatively hillbillied to a helmet mount.

Stay on your toes and keep looking several times per day. There are some deals out there, but many people along with yourself are looking for them too!

Believe it or not you can find gen 3 for that! You'll have to settle for a blemished up tube but it won't be a problem to deal with knowing what you spent! I just recently found a ITT pvs 7 on gun broker for $1175. Not the best resolution tube in the world but it actually looks pretty darn good! I got it for a friend and he's very happy with it. It has the ITT non autogated tube I wanna say its a mx106xxx.

Keep an eye out on gun broker and ebay. Be careful tho don't get scammed! I always aske for pictures to my cell that aren't pictured. Makes me feel better anyway....

Jay

What Jay said... he finds more "deals" than his friend can afford.