• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition 1000yd match Blakley Ga

FLASH1976

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2006
Douglas, GA
We will be having rifle matches on Feb 2nd and 3rd,1000yds both days. New shooters are welcome, if you have any questions pm me and I will get back to you. The matches will be held at AIM, search AIM rifle league for future matches and other info. Jonathan Smith

Re: 1000yd match Blakley Ga

Anyone here going to shoot the match tomorrow? Hope to see some new shooters out there.

Wish I was Flash, I've got family coming in for the weekend. Anything coming up at Parker's in Pearson, Ga.? I promised myself I was gonna shoot more this year and there is always something coming up. Next time!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dgd6mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wish I was Flash, I've got family coming in for the weekend. Anything coming up at Parker's in Pearson, Ga.? I promised myself I was gonna shoot more this year and there is always something coming up. Next time! </div></div>

I've driven by Parker's, but haven't had the time to stop. What kind of matches do they shoot?

I think we are having a match at Parkers the third weekend of this month. We were thinking about a 800yd match like the 600yd matches we had in the past. The wind at AIM today was pretty rough, switching up often, and cold this morning. Ill post something about the parkers match if we have one.